Collection Video General Butch Collection [2023-04-23] [GeneralButch/G_β]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020

2k LINK
I can't understand where people are coming from with those Teen Titan models. I made a suggestion that he should make new models of them basic on their comic counterpart design. That I believe will fit well in his current animation design. Hell, he'd could've rip the model of Starfire from the Injustices 2 game, modify it and it will work as well. Here, they look soo out of place in this video its not even funny. Skuddbutt manage to make this Raven cartoonish design worked with 2.5 3D cell shading. It can't work with ultra detail animation as we can see.

runner11

Jul 15, 2021
Personally I find that for some time the videos are really not phew the quality and the, but they are very boring

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Hey guys,

I was doing some fun stuff in PS and I would like to ask for your feedback. I worked on it only for 3-5 minutes and was mostly testing it but it looked promising :)
Barret's Hand looks weird.

Aug 31, 2020
Yeah I was mostly trying if it would be possible to make bleached version from blacked one and from just a few random tries it looked really promising. I might try to take a look on it later today if I will be able to make it much better. The overall layout was not even properly done. I was just randomly paining on it yet it was giving a pretty impressive result and I just wanted to ask if you would be interested in it.
Damn, mate, u playin with fire, watch out :KEK:

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes