Collection Video General Butch Collection [2023-04-23] [GeneralButch/G_β]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
Don't have twitter, don't want twitter, could someone maybe give me a transcript?
basically ppl are complaining about his last animation with marie rose that doesnt look like the actual character and he tweeted a pic with that maiden from elden ring saying that he wont make her realistic more or less

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
you guys think this tweet is about this thread?
No, since when did anyone use the claim "realistic?". That body type he's Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V doesn't work with that character that mostly portray small and thin. He'd not even attempt to make the proportions looked right either and it downright come off lazy. But like people said, that GB being the usual GB. Making shit out of spite I suppose... Hell, Marie getting here ass plow for every video from PANGXXX portray her more faithful then this. I was more impressed of seeing carpet physics and clothing being cut off slowly from other animators, then what GB been doing lately.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sostoun

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
No, since when did anyone use the claim "realistic?". That body type he's Ctrl+V and Ctrl+V doesn't work with that character that mostly portray small and thin. He'd not even attempt to make the proportions looked right either and it downright come off lazy. But like people said, that GB being the usual GB. Making shit out of spite I suppose... Hell, Marie getting here ass plow for every video from PANGXXX portray her more faithful then that. I was more impressed of seeing carpet physics and clothing being cut off slowly from other animators, then what he'd been doing lately.
Plus his toxicity and that of his fandom is too much. I have no time to be an online troll or scathing in criticism; I like what I like and dislike what I don't like. Most of his recent work has moved away from stuff I liked earlier on and now just asking a question of what is coming next and whether that's next week or month or whatever is considered worthy of giving a warning on his discord and ban if I do it again. Smh.

Ohnoes123

Nov 17, 2020
Marie rose animation had a "different" pose than the usual generic pose his uses every animation.

Wow cant wait to see which doggystyle angle he will use to waste on this elden ring girl (;

Zeddy

Jul 27, 2017
The bodies GB makes and adjusts for different characters is high quality. For some characters, Melina especially, the slender face is so out of place though. The heads may as well be duct taped on the bodies. This is fine of course, just aesthetic criticism that could be addressed by altering the face. There comes a point though that it just stops being the character like with how his Marie Rose turned out.

It's like some kind of virtual feeder fetish, He needs to turn every virtual girl he sees fat. Again, there's nothing wrong with that, I just found the idea of GB's desire to "feed" them kind of funny.

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
Just about every other SFM artist makes perfectly skinny models with zero jiggle, it's not like if GB's fatties don't make your thing fat that there's nothing else to watch. I for one enjoy big black dicks making ass, tits and belly jiggle
He doesn't bother modifying the model to make it looked right. That one thing I'll given to the futanari animators is at least they try to make it look right. Even though I don't like that content. Here, he just take the head from a skinny model and paste a fat model into it. For certain character models he did, those shortcuts could work sometimes. For character models he did like Starfire, Raven. D.Va and Marie it didn't work out.

Aug 11, 2021
He doesn't bother modifying the model to make it looked right. That one thing I'll given to the futanari animators is at least they try to make it look right. Even though I don't like that content. Here, he just take the head from a skinny model and paste a fat model into it. For certain character models he did, those shortcuts could work sometimes. For character models he did like Starfire, Raven. D.Va and Marie it didn't work out.
I don't know what Marie animation you've been watching, but IMO his latest one had nothing mismatchy about it, other than your canonical notions of how a character is ought to be portrayed by the artist. From a technical point it was exquisite with great detail of natural (and extremely sexy) poses and movement. You can argue as much as you like about artistic taste, but at the end of the day the point is moot. Clearly these models he's making 'are working' for a lot of people.

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
I don't know what Marie animation you've been watching, but IMO his latest one had nothing mismatchy about it, other than your canonical notions of how a character is ought to be portrayed by the artist. From a technical point it was exquisite with great detail of natural (and extremely sexy) poses and movement. You can argue as much as you like about artistic taste, but at the end of the day the point is moot. Clearly these models he's making 'are working' for a lot of people.
And those people don't view alot of models if they think what he's doing is "good."

Reactions: Sostoun and Mootsin
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes