Collection Video General Butch Collection [2023-04-23] [GeneralButch/G_β]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Hibikiki

Sep 29, 2018
I don't know what Marie animation you've been watching, but IMO his latest one had nothing mismatchy about it, other than your canonical notions of how a character is ought to be portrayed by the artist. From a technical point it was exquisite with great detail of natural (and extremely sexy) poses and movement. You can argue as much as you like about artistic taste, but at the end of the day the point is moot. Clearly these models he's making 'are working' for a lot of people.
I'm gonna take a HUGE wild guess that you have no idea who Marie is, otherwise you would clearly see how that she in fact looks nothing like Marie. There is a reason why many people have issues with it

rengoverade

Mar 20, 2021
Meh, I used to be a huge fan of GB, actively looking through threads for his work. Now idk, I just don't feel it anymore. Best way I can describe it is that his animations have become boring for me. Yay for jiggle and thicc but meh. I've slowly looked elsewhere, even before I learned of his attitude. I guess he we know where he gets all the ass that he puts in his work.

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
But surely you can see that acting like an authority on other's taste in art is foolish but any standard
Everyone knows that ctrl+c and ctrl+v a premade body model into a existed model head, isn't the quality standard for 3D modeling. If me being "authority" on other's taste for pointing out how straight up lazy that is. Especially knowing the amount of resources this guy get out of spite. Maybe that can be seen as a good thing. By guessing your "standard", you may also think that trace art is also good because at least they put the effort into it right?

Last edited:
Reactions: Hibikiki

Ohnoes123

Nov 17, 2020
Everyone knows that ctrl+c and ctrl+v a premade body model into a existed model head, isn't the quality standard for 3D modeling. If me being authority on other's taste for pointing out how straight up lazy that is. Especially knowing the amount of resources this guy get out of spite. Maybe that can be seen as a good thing. By guessing your "standard", you may also think that trace art is also good because at least they put the effort into it right?
Lol true, its literally the same body in every animation with different face and hair plus some texture and shading... albeit with different body shape depending on his mood on that day hahahah

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Alright, I'm trying to archive it properly but I lack some information.

What I'm looking for is the original files by G_β and the date of posting (original if available, if not, date of re-post if available).

I started with Patreon and a bit of Tumblr but I still have a lot to sort that came from OP and since I didn't followed the artist at all, I'm lost for some files.

So, what I have already listed:

I'm looking to first find the missing content from my listing and then, I'm looking for help to add information (mainly date) on the files from OP to sort it.

I could do a Misc folder and put everything I have no information in there but it's more a last resort. If there's datahoarder, long time fan of G_β that kept everything and properly dated, I could make a proper archive with everything so we don't lose it (like for Redmoa, some of the G_β link were nuked).

Thanks y'all for the assistance!
the mega folder has everything

rf96

Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Yeah (almost) but sorting properly is the issue here, I already got the mega link but I'm looking to compile all with date and resolution.

I already got everything from Patreon as of today (well, all working link at least).
You won't find a better archive. GB is unable to name his files properly and kept some .avi files that are unnecessarily huge.

I reordered everything.

CuirCuir

Uploader
Jan 18, 2021
You won't find a better archive. GB is unable to name his files properly and kept some .avi files that are unnecessarily huge.

I reordered everything.
Yeah, that's usually the case if you don't have a data hoarder on it from the beginning...

Do you also have the recent Patreon that's dead links? Some of his recent Patreon links don't work or worse, not in the right quality (1080p for 2k for example).

rf96

Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Yeah, that's usually the case if you don't have a data hoarder on it from the beginning...

Do you also have the recent Patreon that's dead links? Some of his recent Patreon links don't work or worse, not in the right quality (1080p for 2k for example).
I told you everything is in the mega folder.

Inad3r3um

Aug 28, 2018
Does anyone know where I can find these videos with higher quality, some are in Full HD but have bad bitrate. These are not found in the torrent that they have put here.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes