Collection Video General Butch Collection [2023-04-23] [GeneralButch/G_β]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

TitaniumDickDiamondBalls

Mar 24, 2019
Any tips to get good more faster? like what to do first and what to pay attention or avoid?
1) Get comfortable with UI/tools in Blender
2) Start mimicking simple tutorials how to get effect X.
3) Hope you love studying anatomy and physics. You need to know how camera/lenses do work to get particular visual effect or camera movement/angle, fluid sims ( cum ), hair collisions. Same goes for muslces( ass clap/ jiggle / breast press etc. )
4) Start doing simple stills.
5) Join 3d smut guild....Discord server dedicated to making 3d works. Publish your WIPs abd get feedback. You may overlook some flaws which are glaring to othets. Apply this info to your works.
6) An animation is just many stills, should be easy ?? Post-processing enters the chat.

Good luck - you will need it :LUL:.

CuirCuir

Uploader
Jan 18, 2021
Thanks for the torrent. Quick question does your torrent contain all the contents?
Everything that could retrieve from various sources, so pretty much everything unless I missed something

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
1) Get comfortable with UI/tools in Blender
2) Start mimicking simple tutorials how to get effect X.
3) Hope you love studying anatomy and physics. You need to know how camera/lenses do work to get particular visual effect or camera movement/angle, fluid sims ( cum ), hair collisions. Same goes for muslces( ass clap/ jiggle / breast press etc. )
4) Start doing simple stills.
5) Join 3d smut guild....Discord server dedicated to making 3d works. Publish your WIPs abd get feedback. You may overlook some flaws which are glaring to othets. Apply this info to your works.
6) An animation is just many stills, should be easy ?? Post-processing enters the chat.

Good luck - you will need it :LUL:.
You forgot one thing; haven't a good PC that can run that software fluently.

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
someone uploaded some of his videos to VKontakte here's the link but it's missing some of his work
Everything is in the OP. There is no need to search for more wtf

Reactions: Conifer

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
Im curious about one thing qos tats or any other type of tats in 3d animations or stills are they assets for blender or sfm?

Julius041

Mar 18, 2018
Anyone got his work under the aliases BENERLGOOCH1?
He made a second account under the name BENERLGOOCH1 (Beneral Gooch). Anyone has this account's content?
I was mainly looking for the Tifa and Red XIII that was posted in the discord server but I didn't saved it before gooch's channel was deleted

Reactions: Yuri3

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Anyone got his work under the aliases BENERLGOOCH1?
He made a second account under the name BENERLGOOCH1 (Beneral Gooch). Anyone has this account's content?
it's the same archives

RoamingZone

Feb 1, 2020
I was mainly looking for the Tifa and Red XIII that was posted in the discord server but I didn't saved it before gooch's channel was deleted
I have been looking for this content as well. G_B shared the Zelda and Lady D work he did as beneral but his first work, the Anna Henrietta X Monster and the Tifa & Red are the ones i'm lacking.

Reactions: Yuri3

KitsuKay

Oct 24, 2018
Due to the size, I'll add 1-2 more mirrors to the General Butch Archive later

Edit: Had to split the Archive into 3 Parts for more mirrors instead of uploading 10 GB as an individual File, Download all 3 Parts to see the main archive.
files seem to be missing and mixdrop link barely workingcould we get another update if possible ?

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes