Collection Video General Butch Collection [2023-04-23] [GeneralButch/G_β]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Zeikoro

Dec 11, 2019
That's because people keep reporting mega link

Install qbittorrent and use the torrent file I posted, this will work.
Any chance you have the stuff he posted on Twitter? The torrent appears to have all the animations but it seems to be missing several of the posters/still shots that were on Twitter as a preview for the videos. These shots were rendered by themselves from what I can tell since the video doesn't match lighting/color wise and has less details.

Thanks for what you have shared though, I appreciate it so much.

Kirika119

Apr 8, 2022
Note sure if posted already just to assist with archiving, once again all Animation links from GB himself also comes with Mega/Gdrive alt links, once again as said before he doesn't intend to keep the files longterm so archivers do your thing.

From GB"

ALL ANAIMTION LINKS

ALL POSTERS LINK

OR
MEGA
LINK

OR

GOOGLE DRIVE
ANIMATIONS

LINK1
LINK2
LINK3
LINK4
LINK5

MY models will slowly be released on

ALL FOR FREE so no worries

Also posting the Patreon version of his latest and most likely final animation plus the "cut" content bonus scene not sure if in archive or otherwise posted so just to be safe.

NEW LINK

CUT CONTENT

The google links were working 2 days ago and now they are asking me for permission.
Does anyone have the google drive links 3-5 ? thank you

Reactions: fringed72

Hereszie

Jun 6, 2020
It was inevitable that he'd will get bored just for doing one type of content. When he originally start off making various of content. I doubt he'd can hide as a anonymous artist because his animation style stick out from the bunch. Sinner try that with different names and people notice that was Sinner from his Artstyle.
What other names did sinner go by?

CuirCuir

Uploader
Jan 18, 2021
Any chance you have the stuff he posted on Twitter? The torrent appears to have all the animations but it seems to be missing several of the posters/still shots that were on Twitter as a preview for the videos. These shots were rendered by themselves from what I can tell since the video doesn't match lighting/color wise and has less details.

Thanks for what you have shared though, I appreciate it so much.
I only got what's GB himself gave + what's from this post (and from internet), so Animations / Pictures / Models.

I haven't got those WIP/Preview and he put his twitter in private, so can't download them either.

Derpie11

Nov 21, 2018
Really is a damn shame to see everything fall apart, hopefully his models will be available and maybe get them into VAM or something.

TitaniumDickDiamondBalls

Mar 24, 2019
It's pretty sickening to see people complain about the BBC stuff. Nearly ALL artists the cock is always white and no one complains. One artist has BBC as the norm and he is getting millions of complaints and request to change the race of the cock? You never see the reverse....hm wonder why
You miss the fact that for some reason people don't complain over other BBC artists when there's no drama ignited by the artist, unless you count in r34 board comment section which is always a shitshow.

Dante moone

Dec 4, 2017
Hopefully he comes back because the quality of the work is phenomenal. In the meantime, does anyone have any other video artist recommendations to help fill the void? The fetish doesn't really matter to me as long as the quality is there.

Feb 19, 2020
The thread is tagged with beast but I havent found any of that content. Could someone point out which vids contain this?

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
The thread is tagged with beast but I havent found any of that content. Could someone point out which vids contain this?
(Resident Evil 5)
(Final Fantasy X)
(Pharah from Overwatch)
(Symmetra from Overwatch)

Last edited:

Zeikoro

Dec 11, 2019
I only got what's GB himself gave + what's from this post (and from internet), so Animations / Pictures / Models.

I haven't got those WIP/Preview and he put his twitter in private, so can't download them either.
That's a shame. I had it in my queue to DL but hadn't gotten around to it, there was quite a bit of stuff there. Hopefully someone has his Twitter content and is willing to share so it can be added to the collection.

Innolis

Sep 21, 2018
oh man, he's really gone? I thought he'd decided to keep going...guess he changed his mind. RIP to a (fairly dysfunctional) legend.

BBCDESTROYER69

Mar 15, 2018
I'm like a couple weeks late but I was wondering why there wasn't much GB content being posted on r34 sites anymore. Sad to see that there are people out there who are racist and have nothing better to do in their lives other than to harass and bully people online.
Thank you for all the content you provided GB, you will be truly missed.
Arrivederci

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes