Collection Video General Butch Collection [2023-04-23] [GeneralButch/G_β]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

rjackdaw

Feb 9, 2018
Butch HD/4K are the videos starting from when Butch released 4K vids with their newest icon/WM, afaik. If we take to measure that, this means everything including Ahri Solo (page 3) going forward, either in HD or 4K.

Nope, that question is also answered above. It's exclusively Blender with new WM stuff.
what about those collection of specific character? are they compressed or from somewhere else ? I dont he released any collection.
so, is it safe to say that the hd and 4k archive are one and the same except the resolution

Last edited:

rjackdaw

Feb 9, 2018
The collections are older works of those characters. No, HD and 4K are different ones. I tried to get 4K versions when possible, the ones I didn't get 4K for I DLed and uploaded the HD versions, which are always GB's official HD versions.

What doesn't work about them, are you unable to download them or are the files corrupted? IF you want the 4K stuff you HAVE to download 4k part 1 and 4k part 2 since it's ONE split up archive ==> easier to download. If it's still corrupted you'd need to report that to the mods.
so some contents are 4k only / some are 1080 only - is that right?

D

Deleted member 2875070

The collections are older works of those characters. No, HD and 4K are different ones. I tried to get 4K versions when possible, the ones I didn't get 4K for I DLed and uploaded the HD versions, which are always GB's official HD versions.

What doesn't work about them, are you unable to download them or are the files corrupted? IF you want the 4K stuff you HAVE to download 4k part 1 and 4k part 2 since it's ONE split up archive ==> easier to download. If it's still corrupted you'd need to report that to the mods.

" 4K LINK (CURRENTLY OFFLINE TO PREVENT OVERLOAD OF DRIVE) "

lazychicken

Apr 17, 2017
He really is skilled but the interracial stuff is so offputting.
To be fair, there was period of time he agree with those at rule34xxx that he will start making two version of skins but those morons pushing too much and demand him to solo work on white skin so he told them to F*** off.

I would prefer if he share his blender file then with some study, we can just toggle the male body a little bit suitable for our taste and render our own version.

vfvdfv34433

Sep 29, 2020
I hope GB never stops doing interracial stuff. I love interracial and I love the fact it makes all these kids angry. Like really, if you're that concerned with color, go find a different artist like seriously it's that simple lmfao. As long as GB continues the way he does, kills 2 birds with one stone for me. I'd do that if I were him honestly. Fuck others who tries to change you. There's plenty of artists out there and if they aren't happy with yours, they can find other artists.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes