Collection Video General Butch Collection [2023-04-23] [GeneralButch/G_β]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

dashberlin

Jan 13, 2019
can somebody please explain what files to download to get the complete works of GeneralButch? why are liz, honoka, etc separate? why is there a specific "movie" collection?
sooo confused

Reactions: Frances J3

fapaway

Dec 25, 2017
Got news that Butch's content is entirely gone. As backup he made torrents of his stuff. But he won't be keeping it up as he will be relying on seeders to keep the torrent alive. Any mod willing to back up the stuff?

View attachment 606579
Anybody willing to mirror these? I have downloaded the 1st part, can't seem to do the rest.

Hard Knocks

Dec 26, 2019
Anybody willing to mirror these? I have downloaded the 1st part, can't seem to do the rest.
The fact that nobody uploaded that archive anywhere is pissing me off. It's been half a year how is it not on here already?

And there's a BUNCH of missing shit on here, like that Sheeva futa video and some of the Futa monster hunter ones. I Don't get why the guy would upload on here if it's incomplete like this.

Yiff party goes down and suddenly every cock sucker who used it runs off like a lone wolf douchebag. Fuck I hate the admin, figures he'd pull the plug during the ONE year when my computer crashed.

The internet's full of fucking leeches.

FistPunk

Nov 18, 2020
The fact that nobody uploaded that archive anywhere is pissing me off. It's been half a year how is it not on here already?

And there's a BUNCH of missing shit on here, like that Sheeva futa video and some of the Futa monster hunter ones. I Don't get why the guy would upload on here if it's incomplete like this.

Yiff party goes down and suddenly every cock sucker who used it runs off like a lone wolf douchebag. Fuck I hate the admin, figures he'd pull the plug during the ONE year when my computer crashed.

The internet's full of fucking leeches.
Chill coomer... why even get so upset about animations which "physics" look absolutly bananas :ROFLMAO:

Hard Knocks

Dec 26, 2019
Chill coomer... why even get so upset about animations which "physics" look absolutly bananas :ROFLMAO:
because now there's no way to get them without it being compressed and shitty looking like off rule 34.

and the fact that this collection is incomplete means that the guy who made it either didn't use yiff party or came too late into it and found that a bunch of the links had expired (which happened ALOT on that site) I wouldn't be so upset if my computer hadn't crashed and made getting the content almost impossible.

Reactions: Frances J3
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes