Collection Video General Butch Collection [2023-04-23] [GeneralButch/G_β]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

SkrerkS

<>-<>-<>-<>-<>
Sep 16, 2021
can you upload the new files only? I don't want to redownload everything to get the new content.
my most recent update was 04/07 of this thread
I recommend the updated Torrent posted by CuirCuir, for grabbing only the videos you need. It's faster, better organized, and has the newer hotness you seek.

Reactions: Atak Helikopter

boredman110

Jan 19, 2019
Maintenance post:

Since G_β choose to retire (it was planed but not that soon, some of his haters made it happen quicker that we all wanted), it's time to update the original post which won't receive new content (aside from Models, which will be released one by one).

Everything should be here (I'm talking original files without re-encode, as G_β shared them) and I sorted it by games > Characters. It may contain mistake as I don't know all games but I mostly worked with people on the G_β Discord to sort it (contact me if you find mistake that need correcting).

Note: some has crossover, so you find them only in one folder, not the folder of both games.

So:

Animations:
Added Adventure Time

Added Apex Legends
Added Bayonetta
Added Ben10
Added Dark Souls
Added Dragon Age
Added Dynasty Warriors
Added Elden Ring
Added Fallen Throne
Added Five Nights at Freddy's
Added Fornite
Added Frozen
Added Ghost in the Shell
Added Ghost Recon
Added Grand Theft Auto
Added Heroes of the Storm
Added Life is Strange
Added Lollipop Chainsaw
Added Marvel Comics
Added Metal Gear Solid
Added Model-Test
Added Naruto
Added Prison School
Added Rapunzel
Added Soul Calibur
Added Star Wars
Added The Incredibles
Added The Legend of Opala
Added The Legend of Zelda
Added Tomb Raider
Added Uncharted
Added Unclassed
Added Undertale
Added Unreal Tournament
Added Valorant
Added Vampire The Masquerade
Added Virtua Fighter
Added World of Warcraft

Added Yakuza

Models:
Added Shani
Added Raven

Updated Links in OP

720p / 1080p new content NOT updated (need re-encode of the 4K version)
Ben 10 is wrong. It should actually be Spiderman (It's spider Gwen not Gwen Tennyson)

Montblanc00

Nov 12, 2020
Maintenance post:

Since G_β choose to retire (it was planed but not that soon, some of his haters made it happen quicker that we all wanted), it's time to update the original post which won't receive new content (aside from Models, which will be released one by one).

Everything should be here (I'm talking original files without re-encode, as G_β shared them) and I sorted it by games > Characters. It may contain mistake as I don't know all games but I mostly worked with people on the G_β Discord to sort it (contact me if you find mistake that need correcting).

Note: some has crossover, so you find them only in one folder, not the folder of both games.

So:

Animations:
Added Adventure Time

Added Apex Legends
Added Bayonetta
Added Ben10
Added Dark Souls
Added Dragon Age
Added Dynasty Warriors
Added Elden Ring
Added Fallen Throne
Added Five Nights at Freddy's
Added Fornite
Added Frozen
Added Ghost in the Shell
Added Ghost Recon
Added Grand Theft Auto
Added Heroes of the Storm
Added Life is Strange
Added Lollipop Chainsaw
Added Marvel Comics
Added Metal Gear Solid
Added Model-Test
Added Naruto
Added Prison School
Added Rapunzel
Added Soul Calibur
Added Star Wars
Added The Incredibles
Added The Legend of Opala
Added The Legend of Zelda
Added Tomb Raider
Added Uncharted
Added Unclassed
Added Undertale
Added Unreal Tournament
Added Valorant
Added Vampire The Masquerade
Added Virtua Fighter
Added World of Warcraft

Added Yakuza

Models:
Added Shani
Added Raven

Updated Links in OP

720p / 1080p new content NOT updated (need re-encode of the 4K version)
Do you have a torrent link for this update?

clamp360

Apr 29, 2020
So there is no new content correct? Just resorted everything? As in, everything that was in the OP yesterday is still everything the OP contains?

Dante moone

Dec 4, 2017
Darn, I was in the middle of downloading everything before this change happened. Can anyone confirm if videos were added to the preexisting game download links or if we just took the unsorted videos and categorized them in new game download links?

CuirCuir

Uploader
Jan 18, 2021
Ben 10 is wrong. It should actually be Spiderman (It's spider Gwen not Gwen Tennyson)
Not really,

Ben 10 is right because it's Gwen Tennyson:

Capture d’écran du 2022-04-25 07-25-11.png

Spider Gwen is on the Marvel Comics folder.

So there is no new content correct? Just resorted everything? As in, everything that was in the OP yesterday is still everything the OP contains?
If you read my maintenance post or the changelog, you'll see that I added what was missing (got everything from G_B himself), so there's new content (or at least, content that wasn't posted here).

I also resorted things from what was already existing.

Do you have a torrent link for this update?
Added to OP

are the links for his Paladins missing or am i missing something?
You're right, missed it when I mass added the missing content. OP is fixed now.

Last edited:

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
If you read my maintenance post or the changelog, you'll see that I added what was missing (got everything from G_B himself), so there's new content (or at least, content that wasn't posted here).
But there wasn't anything missing, unless you're speaking of GB's old .avi files that were uncompressed and took a shitton of place.

Reactions: SkrerkS

CuirCuir

Uploader
Jan 18, 2021
Ok... Thanks. But sorry for my ignorance how to use the torrent link in the first page. When i click it, something like this pop up View attachment 1775792
That's either an issue with how F95zone serve the files, an issue with the browser or even both but here, if you just click on the link it WILL interpret it like a text file.

What you want to do is Right Click > Download or Save As, and then make sure the file end with .torrent

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
He released Elden Ring when he quitted + some old content + models
the Elden Ring was there (Melina), old content was likely missing because I renamed many of his ill-named vids.
The only new stuff as far as I can see are the models and the Melina ending.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes