Collection Video General Butch Collection [2023-04-23] [GeneralButch/G_β]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

kgqijufq

Jan 13, 2018
Not really,

Ben 10 is right because it's Gwen Tennyson:

View attachment 1775420

Spider Gwen is on the Marvel Comics folder.
in boredman's defense, there is a Spider Gwen video in both the Ben 10 and Marvel Comics folder. it's named "2K GWEN X DOOD_edit (Gwen Tennyson) [1920 × 1080 - 60 FPS]" in the Ben 10 folder. it's slightly different than the other Spider Gwen one and different resolution.

CuirCuir

Uploader
Jan 18, 2021
in boredman's defense, there is a Spider Gwen video in both the Ben 10 and Marvel Comics folder. it's named "2K GWEN X DOOD_edit (Gwen Tennyson) [1920 × 1080 - 60 FPS]" in the Ben 10 folder. it's slightly different than the other Spider Gwen one and different resolution.
Oh right, my bad, I corrected the torrent but not the archive in DDL, will do when I'm home

EDIT: Corrected

Last edited:

maxdannis

Dec 20, 2020
CuirCuir your torrents are always appreciated, really. But for this one in particular, I must wonder: is there any chance you could create a 1080p-only version? the UHD content is quite heavy both on bandwidth and HDD space.

Thank you for your efforts,
Best regards.
Your torrent client should simply allow you to choose what to download.

SkrerkS

<>-<>-<>-<>-<>
Sep 16, 2021
Your torrent client should simply allow you to choose what to download.
That's not the thing here, mate. Many videos in that torrent are only available in their UHD resolution. I was asking if uploader had the 1080p-version-only, since the 92Gb was way too much for my disk capacity. But CuirCuir made it clear that compiling such a torrent would first require a third-party re-encode of the many, many original 4K vids.

CuirCuir

Uploader
Jan 18, 2021
That's not the thing here, mate. Many videos in that torrent are only available in their UHD resolution. I was asking if uploader had the 1080p-version-only, since the 92Gb was way too much for my disk capacity. But CuirCuir made it clear that compiling such a torrent would first require a third-party re-encode of the many, many original 4K vids.
With a recent and modern CPU, going from UHD toward 1080p and encoding with AV1 would be the higher in term of reducing size to the maximum while keeping the same-ish quality

Reactions: fanat7771

Balthasar-Gelt

Aug 5, 2021
added compressed archives (1080p 4 and 720p 2)
Thanks for updating the OP,I have some questions:
1-What is in the new compressed archive?
2- And if I download all 4 parts of 1080 archive will the videos in them be organized by game like it is in the OP?
3-Does the archive include all the GB's work?

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Thanks for updating the OP,I have some questions:
1-What is in the new compressed archive?
2- And if I download all 4 parts of 1080 archive will the videos in them be organized by game like it is in the OP?
3-Does the archive include all the GB's work?
the vids that weren't compressed
no
yes but only the vids

CrunchChomp

Dec 13, 2020
for the few people wondering why some of the videos dont work on their devices , GB gave them nuts bitrate that some older devices cant handle like my ipad air 2 :cry:

SkrerkS

<>-<>-<>-<>-<>
Sep 16, 2021
I always knew it was gonna happen but I never really expected to see one of my favorite artists retire. I've revisited a couple of artist I've frequented years before only to find out they retired a long time ago but this one is still fresh. Call me a degenerate all you want but creators like this make life a little more tolerable. The world sucks now and it keeps getting worse.
What really sucks is not only his retirement per se, but the circumstances thereof. Getting doxxed by some random coward is what really bothered me about this. Yeah, maybe G_B was a little immature with the way he always pushed his "blacked" fixation (hate that word, tbh), especially when coupled with some of his immature online posts...
But taking things personally and threatening to cancel someone irl?
Not cute, not sexy, not thicc and totally not fair.
I don't doubt he'll be back, though. He was too skilled and too popular ($) to simply vanish.

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
What really sucks is not only his retirement per se, but the circumstances thereof. Getting doxxed by some random coward is what really bothered me about this. Yeah, maybe G_B was a little immature with the way he always pushed his "blacked" fixation (hate that word, tbh), especially when coupled with some of his immature online posts...
But taking things personally and threatening to cancel someone irl?
Not cute, not sexy, not thicc and totally not fair.
I don't doubt he'll be back, though. He was too skilled and too popular ($) to simply vanish.
"little immature" is a understatement of what G_B was doing.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes