Collection Video General Butch Collection [2023-04-23] [GeneralButch/G_β]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

gleebglab1

Jul 12, 2017
Is there anyone who recorded a clear WIP of that one scrapped tifa animation? The best I've got is the cropped one on twitter

CuirCuir

Uploader
Jan 18, 2021
CuirCuir your torrents are always appreciated, really. But for this one in particular, I must wonder: is there any chance you could create a 1080p-only version? the UHD content is quite heavy both on bandwidth and HDD space.

Thank you for your efforts,
Best regards.
You owe me a blowjob.

Can't do much more than that but AV1 Reencode toward 1080p, total of 15,4GB (from 95GB of the original collection) of the whole G_B Animations. I can't go lower while keeping quality without new computer hardware.

Added in OP in direct link, I won't waste space on my seedboxs for duplicate content so no torrent will be made (at least by me) for that.

xmassage

Nov 18, 2019
Torrent has everything in lossless quality; a lot of videos are in UHD/4K resolution, hence the size. It's also well-organized, so you can selectively download what you want.
Compressed 1080p are the second best option, for folks without huge screens or the 94GB to spare.
thanks for the clarification man, I would prefer to go through the 1080p ones as due to some space issue I got recently
I appreciate your help

CuirCuir

Uploader
Jan 18, 2021
What are .pad files in torrent? For what they are there?
Help your torrent client to deal with overlapping files (since it's separated by pieces and if you deselect some content, it could still download some of it to complete the piece) and also help the torrent not being stuck at 99 % for example.

Unless you have a very old client torrent, those files are useful to your client and used only for that purpose, they should not even exist on your disk if you use the file explorer (when the torrent is finished).

If you use the latest qBittorrent (which you should), you won't even see them since they are "technical" files and not "content" files and the latest qBittorrent will hide them.

Reactions: SukebeOtaku

Frances J3

Jun 6, 2020
im
Well, it's one of the released model from G_B but yeah, probably someone who's doing close to G_B original style. Since there's a lot of people who liked the art style, but not the BBC/NTR context from G_B, there's a place to fill in this kind of art style since he retired.
i'm using utorrent since qbittorent bit broken, while i'm using utorrent the speed could hit around 600kb/s or 3mb/s but qbittorent only can give around 100kb/s what happened?

SkrerkS

<>-<>-<>-<>-<>
Sep 16, 2021
im
i'm using utorrent since qbittorent bit broken, while i'm using utorrent the speed could hit around 600kb/s or 3mb/s but qbittorent only can give around 100kb/s what happened?
My friend, do NOT use µtorrent, EVER. That vile piece of junkware has a proven reputation for packing crypto-mining malware!
Personally, I use QbitTorrent, and everything works just fine (make sure to update, open the proper ports, tweak your speed settings, etc...).
Or, you could use Deluge: that one's also fine. Just NOT µTorrent.

SkrerkS

<>-<>-<>-<>-<>
Sep 16, 2021
Or you can use old versions of utorrent like 1.8.2 or 2.2.1 which i use, they are good and without ads or malware.
Some tracker issues may arise with older versions, and you'd get lower s(p)eeds on some torrents.
But seriously, µTorrent is definitely a blacklisted piece of cyber-filth. I've no idea why you'd like it so much that you'd rather trust(?) older versions of it, than use the newer iterations of more reputable clients...:unsure:

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes