Collection Video General Butch Collection [2023-04-23] [GeneralButch/G_β]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes
Jan 31, 2021
If I only want his "newer" videos that have been updated to his current style then where should I start downloading? His older videos don't have the animation standard that his newer stuff has, so where is the cut-off?

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
So i've heard, went to threads on 4chan and so many people were happy about karma being a bitch. i was baffled , cause the art is next level, its a collective loss. Turns out he's a bit of a racist turd.

found his last patreon post too, where he claims it was always the plan and the doxxing just preponed it. He'll do SFW under a new alias apparently.
I love to explain it but I don't wanna see this thread nuke the 59th time by mods and his simps trying to justify his behavior. I will say is every other creator get the exact same shit he get from them. But was smart enough to ignore them know what that place is capable of doing to people. He decided to wage war with them and got what he'd deserve. All that talent wasted for spite toward people on some random ass forum.

Ahndur

Jan 6, 2021
I'm curious, how are you all downloading the torrent? I'm not getting any files, I'm being redirected to a page full of text with trackers and encrypted text and don't really know what to do from there...

Reactions: 6ew54f6ew54f6

darkmudkip

Aug 15, 2017
I'm curious, how are you all downloading the torrent? I'm not getting any files, I'm being redirected to a page full of text with trackers and encrypted text and don't really know what to do from there...
You need "right click" on the Torrent link, and pick "save" so you download the torrent file.

1653809196825.png

I am using Firefox browser so it likely says something else in Chrome or other browsers.

nn950815

Dec 27, 2019
Do anyone have the model he create ? I'm start learning blender recently, so i want to use his model for practice. I just find 2 of them from here

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
I think the samus bus file in the torrent is not full there is half video missing does anyone have the full bus video in 4k? this one found it here so maybe CuirCuir wants to add it to the torrent file

Last edited:

CuirCuir

Uploader
Jan 18, 2021
I think the samus bus file in the torrent is not full there is half video missing does anyone have the full bus video in 4k? this one found it here so maybe CuirCuir wants to add it to the torrent file
The torrent already has those two files.

G_B just fucked up in naming, the first one is supposed to be Sarah Bryant from Virtua Fighter and the second is supposed to be Samus Aran in the same bus.

The r34 link just stitched both video together.

The torrent should be good since it's the work of everyone (including G_B) from his official Discord to save the full collection.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes