Collection Video General Butch Collection [2023-04-23] [GeneralButch/G_β]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Mizuki

Jun 12, 2017
Can anyone recommend any creators similar to Generalbutch? I refer to his high quality models and animation, not necessarily interracial (although that would be a plus).

Nemesis287

Jan 12, 2021
So, apparently, Starfire Model was released on Smutbase and was quickly removed. Did anyone else get it before deletion?

vs120s

Nov 17, 2019
i was thinking the same thing, but its most likely not GB. just heavilty inspired
I'm pretty sure it's him. The camera work, lighting, facial expression, positions etc look identical. You can see this sort of thing with many animators. You could remove any identifying markers from a video like a watermark and you can still tell one animator from another based on the camera work, lighting, animation style etc.

Not to mention the guy spent years developing his animation skills. He was making pretty damn good money doing it too. You don't just throw away something like that. Hopefully this time he can keep his mouth shut and avoid antagonizing people and creating drama or the same thing will happen all over again. The guy is his own worse enemy.

Last edited:

Legosi

Aug 1, 2019
Does anyone have any of his models besides Raven and Powergirl? I was hoping to get some of them but GB's gone completely dark now so I don't think it'll be possible to get them from him anymore.

Viger

Sep 19, 2017
nope, some futa, some Thanos/Hulk, much closer to Nyl/Rigid than GB
but yea, the last Momiji poster is super sus

I'm talking about X3D rn
Like that time when he had another one of his schizo moments, promised to never do futa again. Then when he did, he banned anybody that pointed it out.
What a healthy indian individual.

Reactions: Mootsin

snsxld132

Oct 28, 2021
Are these also general_butch works by any chance?

Does anyone know who it is?

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes