Collection Video General Butch Collection [2023-04-23] [GeneralButch/G_β]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Mawang

Jul 14, 2019
i am thinking the same as GB did mention somewhere in the past that he is not sharing asset and his model
He actually said that we *would* release his models before leaving, but he only ended up releasing Powergirl and Raven publicly. However, he shared his models privately with some other artists, that's how people like Aanix or Chau Nguyen or a bunch of others have his exact Sarah Bryant or Ahri models and whatnot.

Balkazzaar

Nov 12, 2019
I am sharing this once and for all the people asking the question sounding like a broken record. A Google search with a little common sense would have helped here...

And for lazy people....

Reactions: SukebeOtaku

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
I need context, what happen to him?
TL;DL:
- People on a "certain forum" didn't like blacked content and which soo happen expression that on GB content.
- GB transition his content to spite said people who have a problem with it, thinking it "get to them"
- The "forum" treat him like a lulcow they can fuck with on a day to day basis with their comments.
- The "forum" got bored with their lulcow and realize what he's making is illegal in his country.
- He end up getting doxed by them and end animations all together to not get in trouble with the authorities in his country.

His vendetta toward a forum end up biting him at the end.

Last edited:

Laezel

Jun 5, 2019
im not sure what happened but he keeps posting stuff (mostly reposts) on his twitter again,
with comments off and not even saying anything like why he is back or if its really him.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes