Collection Video General Butch Collection [2023-04-23] [GeneralButch/G_β]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Balkazzaar

Nov 12, 2019
That not what doxxing is. Doxxing is to reveal non-public personal identification with the intention of having malicious actions done to said individual/family members in IRL. i.e. attempting to get them killed by swatting.
1668714340295.png

I dont know what the difference between your explanation and the one i found is. The only thing you amended in yours is killing someone.

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
View attachment 2176083

I dont know what the difference between your explanation and the one i found is. The only thing you amended in yours is killing someone.
The definition you give was vague then the one you screen shot on google. Because if their are a public figure it isn't class as such. Because they themselves put their information out their to the public.

SAFFID

Mar 9, 2018
Any recommendations for General Butch videos with a bit of a story? Or are they all simply sex scenes out of context? Not that Im complaining, I just prefer a bit of build up to the action.

Nelix171

Apr 10, 2020
HOW TO DOWNLOAD FROM TORRENT TH LINK OF TORRENT OPEN A ATTACHMENT BUT DONT KNO WHAT TO DO AFTER
to get the torrent file you need to RIGHT-CLICK the link -> select SAVE AS -> save it to a file on your PC eg DOWNLOADS or DESKTOP -> then double clink the SAVED file to open it in your favourite torrent downloader.

Zeleous

Aug 31, 2018
Possibly a shot in the dark but did anyone archive the WIP images and videos GB used to post on Twitter?

MakotoYuki

Nov 24, 2019
Deluge is the recommended torrent downloader for this site. There are others but i have deluge as i find it more convenient.

Try this one, it works for me: View attachment 2207144
wait whats wrong with this thing? why it does just open it and not download? when i click on torrent and your link it just opens whats inside the torrent file in new tab instead of actually downloading torrent file wtf

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
ok so just to be clear there are some works out there have been 4k upcaled by other users right? and no missing stuff right? btw whats that .pad file in the torrent? btw didnt the pic file also was sorted by games and characters?

Last edited:

Nelix171

Apr 10, 2020
wait whats wrong with this thing? why it does just open it and not download? when i click on torrent and your link it just opens whats inside the torrent file in new tab instead of actually downloading torrent file wtf
Right-Click the link and Save as...
Then Right-Click the saved link and open in associated torrent downloader/

Reactions: xxxDreamZzz

shidy

Jul 19, 2020
Hey! I am looking for the model that GB used in this animation:

Does anyone know if that model is available somewhere to be downloaded?

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes