Collection Video General Butch Collection [2023-04-23] [GeneralButch/G_β]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Tonyloco

Aug 11, 2020
My money is on someone who is competent and can mimic his style posing as him. Most of the newer vid's released haven't really focused on the BBC, and we all know how GB felt about that. No problem with it myself, but it certainly caused some...division...if you will. Been seeing the Twitter get real active again, I doubt he's back but yeah, something is better than nothing eh? The recent stuff looks good, so yeah, whatever floats your boat folks!
I´m not big on interracial stuff... Anyone has a list of his works that don't have BBC on it?

I don't want to wast time Downloading stuff that I will delete, his torrent in 108 GB and I´d rather trim as much as I can

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
I´m not big on interracial stuff... Anyone has a list of his works that don't have BBC on it?

I don't want to wast time Downloading stuff that I will delete, his torrent in 108 GB and I´d rather trim as much as I can
those are mostly old works with a few lesbians or solo girls videos that are newer

Jan 31, 2021
Well, there are literately thousands of files in the torrent, and I really want to avoid goig over every single one of them,

View attachment 2433330
They aren't labeled. So do the work yourself if thats what you want. Just take them all and sort out afterwards.

yeah, that would be kinda stupid to waste all that time I guess.
maybe I could do it for you then, come back in a week and I should be done, would that be good enough for your sir ?
I hope you're being sardonic. Don't do all the work for this guy.

Last edited:
Reactions: xxxDreamZzz

Tonyloco

Aug 11, 2020
yeah, that would be kinda stupid to waste all that time I guess.
maybe I could do it for you then, come back in a week and I should be done, would that be good enough for your sir ?
Not sure if you're being sarcastic or nice so I´ll go for nice, thanks for the offer, but I was asking for someone who already did this before or knows the files from before.

In the worst case ill just DL by parts and delete a lot of files on my own.

machinman

May 28, 2017
Not sure if you're being sarcastic or nice so I´ll go for nice, thanks for the offer, but I was asking for someone who already did this before or knows the files from before.

In the worst case ill just DL by parts and delete a lot of files on my own.
I was nice and sarcastic. otherwise I would have told you to stop fishing in a dry lake.
either way, it looks like you're going to watch some BBC smut, and for a few hours. good luck with that.
maybe you'll end up enjoying it, who knows. after all, it's real quality content.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes