Collection Video General Butch Collection [2023-04-23] [GeneralButch/G_β]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
I remember GB words saying "I'll release the model for free, whenever I feel like it" or something like that.
Guess it was bs in the end, since they're for sale now and not free.

Reactions: DeltaMan344

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
I remember GB words saying "I'll release the model for free, whenever I feel like it" or something like that.
Guess it was bs in the end, since they're for sale now and not free.
thats just king selling the ones of the collaboration with gb not all the models but yeah saying I will release them and not doing it is bs

Reactions: Before I Forget

DeltaMan344

May 13, 2022
thats just king selling the ones of the collaboration with gb not all the models but yeah saying I will release them and not doing it is bs
I thought he just never got around to it, or that it wasn't worth bothering for after all the dox and other bs that affected his life. We got the Shanni and Raven one, I guess; and the others that he made in collaboration with some creators. Some definitely have those files.

Reactions: randomguy6516265165

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
I thought he just never got around to it, or that it wasn't worth bothering for after all the dox and other bs that affected his life. We got the Shanni and Raven one, I guess; and the others that he made in collaboration with some creators. Some definitely have those files.
there is one that seems to have a few ones and she keeps making more based on them but she wont share them

VeryVexxing

Dec 3, 2020
That's fetishes for you. If you're looking for rational reasons behind most of them, I suspect you will be looking for a long-ass time, lol

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes