3.30 star(s) 53 Votes

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Staff Management: Chief of Staff

Although they seem to be lacking many skills, Chiefs of Staff are one of the most important and "powerful" personnel you'll be able to hire at the clinic.

Having to coordinate the staff work, their Medical Knowledge might come in handy: if they pass the test you'll earn 100$ more, if they fail you will lose 5 energy since you have to reorganize the clinic's archive on your own.

Their skills will grant you a huge 300$ bonus along with 2 fame, which is an important "currency" to complete an exam properly. If they fail the skill test you will "only" lose 150$ and 5 energy, so it's a fair bet...

Their Attitude towards your staff is also important. Working together as a team you will improve your earnings for the day by a good 10%. If they can't work as a team, you will lose 5% instead.

Finally their experience it's a nice way to increase your charm by 3 points, as they will make your image shine to the public. If they are not experienced enough you will lose 15 energy instead.

Ok, they might lack some points, but their wage is pretty low and who knows, maybe they will improve your clinic's overall status. Or you could just fire them if they are not worth a penny!

0.0.16 will be available to 20$+ patrons on July 30th and a few days later to 10$ and 5$+ patrons as well.

Be safe and healthy,

huhula

Oct 1, 2017
Staff Management: Meet the Technicians!

Yesterday I introduced to our patrons. Today I'm going to talk to everybody about our tech experts, which will be available to work at your clinic if you decide to. Managing an important clinic nowadays is not just a matter of medicine, there are computers, the internet, servers and so on...
Hi, are these names final? If so, Zdenek Peterkova is wrong. Correct is Zdenek Peterka, suffixes "-ova" are used only for female surnames, not for male surnames.
I am from the Czech Republic, I can help you with correcting "our" names and surnames :)

Reactions: Piter Georg

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
not going to hire Inigo Montoya...i may have killed his father and i am not prepared to die....

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Hi, are these names final? If so, Zdenek Peterkova is wrong. Correct is Zdenek Peterka, suffixes "-ova" are used only for female surnames, not for male surnames.
I am from the Czech Republic, I can help you with correcting "our" names and surnames :)
Oh, thanks for that, the list of Czech surnames I had didn't mention that. I shall correct that immediately :)

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
ok..just to make sure continuity is important..Elisa mentioned her husband couldnt have kids..THUS..if you boinked her in Seattle and splooshed in her...the baby is the MC's..end of story...i'm all about the pregnancy baby and marriage stuff NO game seems to contain..except this..hopefully

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
ok..just to make sure continuity is important..Elisa mentioned her husband couldnt have kids..THUS..if you boinked her in Seattle and splooshed in her...the baby is the MC's..end of story...i'm all about the pregnancy baby and marriage stuff NO game seems to contain..except this..hopefully
Being able to knock up women in this is a great idea.

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
ok..just to make sure continuity is important..Elisa mentioned her husband couldnt have kids..THUS..if you boinked her in Seattle and splooshed in her...the baby is the MC's..end of story..
Who knows? :D

.i'm all about the pregnancy baby and marriage stuff NO game seems to contain..except this..hopefully
At least one romance path will contain this, that's for sure.

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
как запустить игру, помогите! Я дважды нажимаю на значок игры, но ничего не происходит
Have you read about the issues that the release linked here is having? Maybe it's something affecting you as well.
If you wish the latest stable release can be found at , you'll have no issues with it :)

jmts16

Aug 20, 2017
This is a very interesting game, since as a Vet I can glean into some human exclusive diseases. The gameplay is solid and I like the abundance of characters.

The only "complaint" I have is the relative lack of sexual content, which I'm sure will be solved as the game is developed.
Can't really say I enjoy examining children (even if, thankfully, we can't see them naked) and would enjoy an option to always skip their examinations, but I understand if it's not possible.

Also, the pictures could stand to have a higher resolution IMO, when you max the screen it really shows how low res they are.

Keep up the good work!

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
This is a very interesting game, since as a Vet I can glean into some human exclusive diseases. The gameplay is solid and I like the abundance of characters.

The only "complaint" I have is the relative lack of sexual content, which I'm sure will be solved as the game is developed.
Can't really say I enjoy examining children (even if, thankfully, we can't see them naked) and would enjoy an option to always skip their examinations, but I understand if it's not possible.

Also, the pictures could stand to have a higher resolution IMO, when you max the screen it really shows how low res they are.

Keep up the good work!
Thanks for the feedback.

Unfortunately the game is and always will be 1280x720 as most VN are like that. That's something I can't change without having to re-render everything and that's fairly impossible.
Next game will be high-res (at least 1920x1080, higher res are pretty useless in VNs), that's for sure!

Children are not skippable (if they are not sexually depicted why do they bother you? Just curious here), but random exams which involve them are. I suggest you to play Kamil's exam, since many people told me it's one of the most well developed in the whole game.

As for sexual content I'll add more as time passes of course, I try not to focus on a specific thing (story/exams/adult content/gameplay) as not to bore people who play the game and maybe played it since last year, and also to receive as much as feedback as possible on features and bugs before going to Beta/Steam/Final release.

Thank you very much for giving my game a chance, share it with your friends!

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
There is a complete solution from the beginning of the game to the latest update
10$+ patrons can access the complete walkthrough I posted there.
On itch.io you can find the same walkthrough but 3 releases back (up to 0.0.12), which is updated 90 days after patron's one.

Both do not contain the medical examinations, due to a matter of development time.

WatCher911

Oct 26, 2017
Howdy all.

Has anyone else been having issues recently with unzipping and installing this game? The last version I was able to successfully unpack was .12 i believe. Since then, the .rar files fail to work. I have used 4 different .rar management apps with no success. Any chance of getting a copy uploaded in a zip format? or any other ideas on the .rar?

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Howdy all.

Has anyone else been having issues recently with unzipping and installing this game? The last version I was able to successfully unpack was .12 i believe. Since then, the .rar files fail to work. I have used 4 different .rar management apps with no success. Any chance of getting a copy uploaded in a zip format? or any other ideas on the .rar?
It seems to be an issue with the "leaked" releases posted here. You can look other posts for help or download the latest official release (0.0.14) on , itch.io or indiedb. Thanks for playing the game!

3.30 star(s) 53 Votes