3.30 star(s) 53 Votes

runyond

Feb 26, 2018
When I extract the General_Practitioner-0.0.15REP-pc .rar (1.04 GB) (downloaded from the MEGA link), all i get is acb.rpyc (74.5 kb). No game folder, the rest of the archive is just empty, which is super weird. Has anybody else come across this or have any suggestions? I've tried the download 3 times.

rhorn

Nov 22, 2017
When I extract the General_Practitioner-0.0.15REP-pc .rar (1.04 GB) (downloaded from the MEGA link), all i get is acb.rpyc (74.5 kb). No game folder, the rest of the archive is just empty, which is super weird. Has anybody else come across this or have any suggestions? I've tried the download 3 times.
works fine here, maybe your antivirus? or try extracting somewhere else

runyond

Feb 26, 2018
works fine here, maybe your antivirus? or try extracting somewhere else
Just checked antivirus logs and it didn't catch anything. I tried the NoFile link also and had the same problem. I'm going to try extracting it in a different folder, but I'm at a bit of a loss. When I look at the archive, that .rpyc file is the only thing that shows up.

eugenene

Apr 19, 2018
the game not working !!
At least the mega link has some weird folder issues that have been discusse at page 117. Have a look and try again.

Reactions: enkidu111

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
What happened to Kiko's story? I remember the first time she and the MC had sex she was a virgin. But now in v0.0.15 during a date she says she lost her cherry at 13 to some other guy (?)
I also get a message during a date that the MC relationship with Kiko can advance to the next level and it will be available in v0.0.14 (?) I'm playing v0.0.15...

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
I mean, it literally will take less than 10 mins and you'd get a 20%-70% decrease in download size without having to change any of the code o.o
What about resolution? Will it change? I'm asking because I didn't know that program

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
side quests are not available yet, right? (deborah demise, contact school, advertising)
amazing game bruni, thank u for your hard work :)
Thank you for playing it! :)
Side quests are not available, but they'll be start to be with 0.0.16 :)

What happened to Kiko's story? I remember the first time she and the MC had sex she was a virgin. But now in v0.0.15 during a date she says she lost her cherry at 13 to some other guy (?)
I also get a message during a date that the MC relationship with Kiko can advance to the next level and it will be available in v0.0.14 (?) I'm playing v0.0.15...
It is explained in dialogues that she lied to the Doc when she said she was still virgin, since it was a prerequisite for her school admission.
The message you're referring to is a typo, the game correctly advances her story with the "Shady Business" chapter (release 0.0.14). I shall correct that in the next release, thanks.

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
Thank you for playing it! :)
Side quests are not available, but they'll be start to be with 0.0.16 :)

It is explained in dialogues that she lied to the Doc when she said she was still virgin, since it was a prerequisite for her school admission.
The message you're referring to is a typo, the game correctly advances her story with the "Shady Business" chapter (release 0.0.14). I shall correct that in the next release, thanks.
I don't remember a conversation with Kiko when she said she lied to the MC. Anyway, how can I start the "Shady Business" chapter?

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
I haven't played in a while. I remember the last time I had interactions with the sister was when we were at a hotel on a different city for some hospital meeting or something. I know this is not suppose to be an incest game and specially now with patreon acting the way it is against it, but can anyone tell me if we have more stuff with sister?

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
I don't remember a conversation with Kiko when she said she lied to the MC. Anyway, how can I start the "Shady Business" chapter?
I had to check the changelog since right now I can't remember that (forgive me, it's 11.45 PM and the kid made us very tired today :( ):

* "Shady Business" story chapter is available. The chapter will start after September 3rd and will have you discover a new story related to Kiko's character.
The game changes basing on your previous choices made with her in the previous events.

Reactions: Dolphin3000

runyond

Feb 26, 2018
What are you using to extract with? I use 7-zip.
I use 7-zip too. I have never had this problem before. When I go to test the archive, it tells me that the file size is 74.5 kb "compressed" to 1.04 GB. I have no idea what is up. Not blaming the dev. Same result from 3 different downloads into three different folders with three different upload sites. I'm just really confused...

Reactions: Bruni Multimedia

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
I haven't played in a while. I remember the last time I had interactions with the sister was when we were at a hotel on a different city for some hospital meeting or something. I know this is not suppose to be an incest game and specially now with patreon acting the way it is against it, but can anyone tell me if we have more stuff with sister?
The story with her deepens as your relationship with her. There are kissing scenes at some point if you choose her path during "Joy Festival" chapter and then you can explore your relationship with her when you were younger and even have her live with you. There's also a chance, depending on your choices, to have her participate in a nude photoshoot along with Vanessa.
No sex scenes are involved, since her story is very long-paced.

Reactions: Joi_fan

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
I use 7-zip too. I have never had this problem before. When I go to test the archive, it tells me that the file size is 74.5 kb "compressed" to 1.04 GB. I have no idea what is up. Not blaming the dev. Same result from 3 different downloads into three different folders with three different upload sites. I'm just really confused...
I know you don't blame me but I had to write that because people coming here for the first time (and there are a LOT of them each month) might think the whole game is like that and won't even start. Not a good first impression isn't it?

Please remember that each tested and working update is available on my website, itch.io or indiedb :)

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
I keep getting an unpacking error. Any idea why?
That's what I was saying. I believe it's an error with the leaked version, can't be sure about that since I didn't pack it.

If you wish to try the game for the first time you can download the free release (0.0.14) from , itch.io or indiedb :)

Reactions: kinggeorgeIII
3.30 star(s) 53 Votes