3.30 star(s) 53 Votes

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
This game is not what I expected, but still good. It's a dating sim where your character is a working doctor and you play that stuff too. I expected that a sexy doctor game would be more along the lines of molesting patients and stuff.
That was not the idea behind it, I wanted a game which resembled the old "Emergency Room" series from Legacy Games, where I took my inspiration, albeit with more management, a nice story behind it and why not some spicy content as well.

I hope these elements will meet fan's expectations and make the game enjoyable :)

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Help me achieve the Translation goal!

General Practitioner has grown well beyond expectations and it's still growing. Tomorrow I will announce the gameplay elements of 0.0.16, the newest and big update to be released in a few weeks, there will be many improvements and new stories as well!

Would you like the game to be translated in your language as well? For that I don't want to make an amateur job either, so I will hire translators for the job, which will require of course money.

So if you like share the news about the game, or support by pledging me to help me achieve the patreon's goal.

Translations won't be developed at the same time of course, because that would require a full staff of translators, but one after another you will get to see the following languages:

- Italian
- German
- Spanish
- Portoguese
- Japanese
- Russian
- Proper English (with an English native speaker's support)

(not in this order, the order will depend on which translator will accept the job for first, and I will translate Italian myself since I'm a native speaker :) )

So, if you wish to help me achieve this important goal, spread the word!

Be safe and healthy, and thank you!

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
shes left him already
Well its been several updates now since I have played, she should have done so or will soon do so if it is still the same.
I should say its been a long time since I did Rita's because I on do the sis/cos route and have been doing so for a long time now.

theimpregnator

Jun 21, 2017
Well its been several updates now since I have played, she should have done so or will soon do so if it is still the same.
I should say its been a long time since I did Rita's because I on do the sis/cos route and have been doing so for a long time now.
what day does elisa tell you shes pregnant i done the next route and you guys said she arrives to my house right?

rockd

Jul 31, 2017
I have not been playing for a while. Would anyone be so kind to share some savefiles for 0.13? I don't want to start all over again.

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017

I'm very excited to announce General Practitioner's upcoming update, nicknamed "Our Clinic, my legacy".

The update will feature as follows:

* Join Erika in an investigation about the "message in a bottle" girl's demise and discover unsettling things about your relative's husband

* Three brand new medical exams will be available, bringing the total to 42

* Add a new layer of management to your clinic by hiring new staff members. This feature will be expanded in future updates as well but you'll be able to hire nurses, head of staff, ob/gyn personnel, doctors, technicians and administrative personnel.

Each personnel will have different skills as you can see in the picture above, the monthly wage will be clearly indicated as well as a flavor text describing who you're hiring. The different colors will also indicate the different specialization of each personnel in a very similar way as italian hospitals' personnel are organized.

Each personnel will add perks to the clinic but could also mean trouble as well. Imagine a very loyal staff member who lacks experience, he will never leave the clinic if you miss a monthly payment but he could also do a very bad job meaning that some stats may decrease because of this.

A very expert doctor with low energy could miss some days at work because he overslept his shift and so on...

* New Random exams will be delivered as well, featuring "Teenagers" (this update is a Patron's only one and might be delivered after the update's early release). Please remember that no underage nudity is ever present in the game and never will be.

I will also try to introduce Dr. Poulsen's daughters in this update, but I can't promise that since it's already a very big update as it is!

Release dates:

Early release for 20$+ patrons on July 29th
Mid release for 10$+ patrons on August 7th
Pre release for 5$+ patrons on August 15th
Public release in mid-september

I hope you'll enjoy the game as it's growing more and more with each update!

Be safe and healthy, thank you for your support!

HellMonkey

Sep 1, 2017
So I'm in a relationship with the married doctor (I forgot her name). Is there a way to break up with her or get involved with someone else?

Also which women are available? I know Rita is and Erika has an "alpha" option to call her. Is anyone else?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
So I'm in a relationship with the married doctor (I forgot her name). Is there a way to break up with her or get involved with someone else?

Also which women are available? I know Rita is and Erika has an "alpha" option to call her. Is anyone else?
Elisa, sister/cousin, Rita, Erika and the 2 that are her friends after the fair or what not plus the school student that needs a physical for school, (forgot her name she just turned 18).

realbunbury

Jan 3, 2018

How do you get the relationship with the married doctor? I have hired her but cant get it.

HellMonkey

Sep 1, 2017
I mean the one who is our old friend that you met while on the conference. The one you hired I haven't seen since I did. (I hired the readhead hoping she'd be a romance option)

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
She will be a romance option, although not a "main character one" (meaning she'll have less space in the overall story, I can't make a coherent game with dozens of main characters :D ), however that part hasn't been developed yet.

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Hire your doctor, manage your clinic

This is a preview of the new "Staff Management" interface, where you'll be able to find .

I believe that's another wonderful job by graphic designer Laura "Sasquatchii" Henderson who's been working with me for a few months now.

From this screen (similar screens with different colors will apply for different staff responsibilities) you will be able to see all the informations about your staff and the available ones, hire them or even fire them if you don't feel their wage is justified. Once you fire a staff member (you can't fire Erika since she partially owns the clinic) you won't be able to hire him/her again, so think carefully before getting rid of them.

More infos about skills and the whole staff gameplay will be given in a few days and in future updates, where more personnel will be available (right now only three personnel for each branch will be released).

Available personnel branches are as follows (with the identifying colors):

• Doctors (white)
  • Chief of Staff (blue)
  • Nurses (light blue)
  • Midwives (red)
  • Technicians (yellow)
  • Administrative personnel (green)

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017

This is a preview video which shows and explains what will happen in the game starting from 0.0.16 "Our clinic, My legacy" update coming up later this month.

It will also explain how the different skills for each character work, and what has changed regarding Dr. Borelli, Kaplan and Poulsen's effects on gameplay.

As usual forgive my english pronunciation, I hope you'll enjoy both the video and the new features.

Be safe and healthy, let me know what you think about it.

3.30 star(s) 53 Votes