3.30 star(s) 53 Votes

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
is there a money cheat?
Normally if cheats are good to use in a game they will be either listed or link to were there at in the 1st post.
Look at the very bottom of the first post where it say Cheats: and click on the "post" and it will take you to them.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Sorry, this is related to the story chapter with Vanessa. :(

In fact you don't need to have Vanessa or Aaron as your girl/boyfriend to play this, but of course to get along with them you'll need to visit the festival with Erika, or else you won't meet them at all in the game.

That's because each path is different and might contain scenes not available in other paths. Although this might be annoying for some it's the very core of the game. If you can play every scene regardless of what choices you make, the whole point of having choices will be missing.
Wait a minute let me get this straight to see if I understood it since I am keeping separate saves (one dedicated to each of the girls I am interested in, Claudia, Elisa, Erika).

Are you saying that even if I am pursuing Claudia, I had to go to the festival with Erika and meet her friends rather than invite Claudia ? That seems kinda counter intuitive... The festival scenes with Claudia and her little daughter were some of the cutest, and more plot relevant in Claudia's arc, it's what led to the MC's visit to her house, and to get them to live with you...

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Wait a minute let me get this straight to see if I understood it since I am keeping separate saves (one dedicated to each of the girls I am interested in, Claudia, Elisa, Erika).

Are you saying that even if I am pursuing Claudia, I had to go to the festival with Erika and meet her friends rather than invite Claudia ? That seems kinda counter intuitive... The festival scenes with Claudia and her little daughter were some of the cutest, and more plot relevant in Claudia's arc, it's what led to the MC's visit to her house, and to get them to live with you...
Its just extra content to be had is all and has nothing to do with the sis/cos main story.
That is if you want to do more than a pure sis/cos story, me I will do only the sis/cos pure story with its done.
While testing I will do the other stories but when the game gets done I will not touch them.

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017

No, I'm saying that Vanessa and Aaron are Erika's friends. If you don't pursue Erika you won't get the chance to know them in the final game. If you're interested in Claudia some events won't simply happen, the same applies for each relationship. The game aims to be different in some scenes/chapters according to your choices.

Reactions: Rythan25

Joco4526

May 4, 2018
Money = denaro_totale = xxx (xxx = amount you want).
charm = xxx
fitness = xxx
knowledge = xxx
sexperience = xxx
fame = xxx
integrity = xxx
siscug_trust = xxx (trust of sister)
patientname_trust = xxx

patientname_ctrust = xxx (Not tested by me yet.) Thanks to @Scrichta for finding it, says its for the heart (Comfort Level).

Replace patientname with the first name of the person you're examining.

All of these are listed several time in this thread.

ADD: Added integrity to the list.
How can I open console? I can't find anywhere :S

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
How can I open console? I can't find anywhere :S
Shift o to open it and if not open then download and follow instruction of this small program.

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Is it possible for you to post the Mac download links as well for the version?
As I already posted all Mac public releases are available at , itch.io or indiedb.
Tomorrow I will publish the free 0.0.14 release as well.

Rb.Elliot

May 16, 2018
it says
"Your date is over and you return home."
"Your relationship with elisa is high enough to unlock the next step."
"This is still under development and will be released in release 0.0.14"

but i'm using v0.0.14, what to do do next?
also how to trigger ELISA pregnant scene?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
it says

You go on a date with Elisa instead of sis/cos at the conference and have sex with her leaving intercourse for last choice.
Later in the game she will come tell MC she is leaving her spouse and is pregnant.

Rb.Elliot

May 16, 2018
You go on a date with Elisa instead of sis/cos at the conference and have sex with her leaving intercourse for last choice.
yep, done that, then start dating with her, after 20 dates (including joy festival) it shows above message.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
yep, done that, then start dating with her, after 20 dates (including joy festival) it shows above message.
Did she come to you being pregnant?

I never date her after the conference date for dinner then go home with her have sex then leave, then later in the game she shows up and tells me she is pregnant and leaving her husband.

Dating her may be different that a 1 night stand like I do, I go for the sis/cousin.
I have tried other girls through out my play but I now only play the sis/cos route, Elisa dating was not in the game yet for when I did her quest.

Rb.Elliot

May 16, 2018
Did she come to you being pregnant?
nope, after conference date start dating, on the 10th date (joy festival) she asked if MC is serious about her. MC replied YES. then they had sex 10th time in MC bedroom. In the morning she left a note saying she loves him, n need some times to think about it. thats it for new conversation.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
nope, after conference date start dating, on the 10th date (joy festival) she asked if MC is serious about her. MC replied YES. then they had sex 10th time in MC bedroom. In the morning she left a note saying she loves him, n need some times to think about it. thats it for new conversation.
Ok just keep playing and later in the game you may get the visit from her like I did, it came way late in the last version of the game for me maybe 2 versions ago.

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
it says

Let me have a look at the issue you're facing, I'll need a couple days but I think this will be sorted out. Thanks for your feedback!

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Hi guys! 0.0.14 release is now free for all!

You can play all three new exams introduced in the update as well as a new story chapter involving Kiko and her shady family!

Please note that the game is SAVEGAME COMPATIBLE only with the latest public 0.0.11 release. If you have an older savegame you'll need to restart the game.

If you feel the hurry to reach the new chapter you can use the "Skip to the Update" feature of course!

Have fun. Thank you for enjoying and downloading my game. :)

The game is available:

(upload in progress, wait a few minutes if it doesn't show up)

Download Links are for PC, MAC, LINUX and Android

It is different from the version posted above as this contains some bug fixes the "leaked" version lacks. :)

Quazar87

May 6, 2017
This game is not what I expected, but still good. It's a dating sim where your character is a working doctor and you play that stuff too. I expected that a sexy doctor game would be more along the lines of molesting patients and stuff.

3.30 star(s) 53 Votes