3.30 star(s) 53 Votes

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Nice to hear that you feel better!

Is there a mac version?
On you can find 0.0.13

Later this week I will publish 0.0.14 for free too, so keep following my updates on one of my pages (links in the first post), Patreon, Twitter, itch.io, Indiedb

Reactions: IB156

Dyx

May 8, 2018
You can skip almost every medical exam and focus on the story without worrying too much. Medical exams are not a mandatory part of the game if you're interested in the story. For now it might seem a little inconsistent in dialogues if you follow that path, but that'll be addressed soon enough.
Where I can find money in this case? If I skip exams, I haven't money even for the Erika's salary. And haven't fame for the clinic (Kirkman control it and can dismiss me for that later in game (?))

It's just as "skip until last version" now. Without fitness I can't deal with Kiko's father (with Kiko as girlfriend), can't have relationship with her without charm (in neutral root) and can't get photo of Erika if she isn't girlfriend (in blackmail root (didn't try and not sure, but it would be logical))
So player MUST seriously play every time and go throught all game...

PS Sorry for my bad english.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Where I can find money in this case? If I skip exams, I haven't money even for the Erika's salary. And haven't fame for the clinic (Kirkman control it and can dismiss me for that later in game (?))

It's just as "skip until last version" now. Without fitness I can't deal with Kiko's father (with Kiko as girlfriend), can't have relationship with her without charm (in neutral root) and can't get photo of Erika if she isn't girlfriend (in blackmail root (didn't try and not sure, but it would be logical))

You still get money but not the maxed amount is all.
Once you rent the equipment and don't have the money to pay for it you get a loan to help you out and once you get of the equipment you make enough money to pay all with ease.

If you are at ease to use the money cheat here it is.
Money = denaro_totale = xxx (xxx = amount you want).

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017

"That'll be addressed soon enough" means that that needs to be polished and introduced in the game yet.
For now you can bankrupt in story mode causing it to game over. But I don't want it to stay that way, because a "game over" is quite ridiculous in a Visual Novel videogame.

That means that, if you will run short of money, you will unlock a story path where the MC will have to obtain a loan from either a bank, a friend, a loan shark and the story will continue albeit a bit differently.

That's not in the game yet of course, the game's development is not even half completed, but it will be definitely be present one way or the other.

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
wow, 2 years from now
The size and scope of the project and content development is quite consistent with that.

Of course, if I'll ever reach more pledging in Patreon I'll be able to hire someone to support me, hence halving the development time.

Kavilia

Feb 25, 2018
The size and scope of the project and content development is quite consistent with that.

Of course, if I'll ever reach more pledging in Patreon I'll be able to hire someone to support me, hence halving the development time.
it's ok, your game is awesone,,
and when i play this game it's like having fun + learning about medical exam,,
its realy awesome, you're so jenius.. :)
the concept is perfect..

longxa762

Mar 24, 2017
What is the difference between single and ex-wife? Tried to search in this thread but no clue, the only thing I read about is they are 2 different characters

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
What is the difference between single and ex-wife? Tried to search in this thread but no clue, the only thing I read about is they are 2 different characters
Nothing but the convo as far as I can tell.

longxa762

Mar 24, 2017
How do you fix the name bug? It keep showing the MC name instead of the patient name.

Deleting the game, saves in appdata doesn't seem to fix it, are there any hidden files or registry I need to delete?

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
How do you fix the name bug? It keep showing the MC name instead of the patient name.

Deleting the game, saves in appdata doesn't seem to fix it, are there any hidden files or registry I need to delete?

It's a code issue in fact, you can't solve it and it happens just on that particular line.
It has been already addressed in future releases.

As for the difference between ex wife and single... a story chapter will revolve around them and they are two different characters (wife and girlfriend), so it will change a chapter in the story at some point.

Reactions: longxa762

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
where can i change cheat options from? where is console?
The console is open by "shift o" and if not you need to use this program to make it open.

Unpack it then place it in the same folder with the exe and double click on it and choose #3 hit enter and then start up the game.
While in game hit "shift o" and it should open for you.

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
What's going on with your relative in 0.0.15?

And why is your relative posing in a photo studio where you are the photographer? Is maybe related in some way to Vanessa and her naughty ideas?

Discover this and more in the upcoming 0.0.15 update "The Higher...The Fewer", available in a few days for patrons!

(The image is a render in progress, hence the pixels :) )

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
What's going on with your relative in 0.0.15?

And why is your relative posing in a photo studio where you are the photographer? Is maybe related in some way to Vanessa and her naughty ideas?

Discover this and more in the upcoming 0.0.15 update "The Higher...The Fewer", available in a few days for patrons!

(The image is a render in progress, hence the pixels :) )
Even though I like the pic I have no desire to have any ore contact with Vanessa other than what has already been in the game.
I hope we can do it without having to have more contact with Vanessa.
I am a pure 1 girl type player and not interested in others, the sis/cos is all I want to have for the story has been great so far.

Reactions: David87

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Sorry, this is related to the story chapter with Vanessa. :(

In fact you don't need to have Vanessa or Aaron as your girl/boyfriend to play this, but of course to get along with them you'll need to visit the festival with Erika, or else you won't meet them at all in the game.

That's because each path is different and might contain scenes not available in other paths. Although this might be annoying for some it's the very core of the game. If you can play every scene regardless of what choices you make, the whole point of having choices will be missing.

Reactions: Akamari and Argox

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Sorry, this is related to the story chapter with Vanessa. :(

In fact you don't need to have Vanessa or Aaron as your girl/boyfriend to play this, but of course to get along with them you'll need to visit the festival with Erika, or else you won't meet them at all in the game.

That's because each path is different and might contain scenes not available in other paths. Although this might be annoying for some it's the very core of the game. If you can play every scene regardless of what choices you make, the whole point of having choices will be missing.
Is it going to be needed to finish the sis/cos story or is it just extra content you can have by going other path's?

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Is it going to be needed to finish the sis/cos story or is it just extra content you can have by going other path's?
Just extra content of course, it won't add much to sister/cousin story arc.
It's just a scene that plays when characters cross paths, as much as Erika when she comes to visit you and your sis/cousin at home. Erika can either be your girlfriend or not, she's just passing by anyway.

Reactions: a1fox3
3.30 star(s) 53 Votes