3.30 star(s) 53 Votes

jose100

Apr 20, 2018
A good 40 mins play through. there are bugs and weird stuff skipping scene. In 1 year or so, this game will worth the wait.
Thanks! I guess I am going to start with Man of the house and I'll wait for this one to be updated a few times at least.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Thanks! I guess I am going to start with Man of the house and I'll wait for this one to be updated a few times at least.
Man of the House is longer, there are many paths to follow in GP and if you skip the story yes you can get it done in about 40 min's but if you read whats going on and all its about 8-12 hours of play at this time.

berny

Jun 8, 2017
How many playable hours does this game have so far? I'm between this one and "Man of the house" and I want to play first the longest one.
A good 40 mins play through. there are bugs and weird stuff skipping scene. In 1 year or so, this game will worth the wait.
Sorry, but 40 minutes is ridiculous. I haven't played the game in a while but even back then it was a couple of hours minimum. At least 3 or 4, probably more, especially for the first playthrough. Each examination takes about 5-10 minutes (and apparently the game has 36 examinations atm), more if you save and reload to get the best score and then there is all the stuff in between.
However, whoever plays this game should know that it is first and foremost a life sim/medical sim with adult content, not the other way around.

Edit: It's probably considerably more than 3-4 hours. @a1fox3 guess might not be far-off.

Reactions: a1fox3

jose100

Apr 20, 2018
Man of the House is longer, there are many paths to follow in GP and if you skip the story yes you can get it done in about 40 min's but if you read whats going on and all its about 8-12 hours of play at this time.
Sorry, but 40 minutes is ridiculous. I haven't played the game in a while but even back then it was a couple of hours minimum. At least 3 or 4, probably more, especially for the first playthrough. Each examination takes about 5-10 minutes (and apparently the game has 36 examinations atm), more if you save and reload to get the best score and then there is all the stuff in between.
However, whoever plays this game should know that it is first and foremost a life sim/medical sim with adult content, not the other way around.

Edit: It's probably considerably more than 3-4 hours. @a1fox3 guess might not be far-off.
Well when I play I like to read it all, for me it's really important the plot in a game more than "click click click fap" and I want to be distracted for a good time (and enjoy sexual content of course) so I'm always looking for games with at least a couple of hours to play. So if you guys say this game is that long I think I can play it now. But I am interested in your opinion, What game should I play first? As long as they are more or less long I don't care wich one but I want to play this or Man of the house and I want to focus on it and once finished play the ohter one.

jose100

Apr 20, 2018
There 2 different types of games so just pick one and go for it.

Or to get you jumped started you can always play this one that I found 3 days ago: Katawa Shoujo

If you have a hart you will get tears in your eyes. But start with the Emi story first.
It has a walkthrough but its there for you to be able to do each of the 6 stories, Emi took me 6 hours to read and finish.
It has 3 endings to do for all the in-games CG's to get and the other stories have more endings to.

But if you really, really can not choose a game then go with GP first and pic your GF, you may need to play it several times to see all the girls stories. (In as much that has been done so far, there is no sex yet with the sister/cousin but it will get there in a later update.)
Cool I really appreciate the recommendation! I love games with multiple paths/endings. So I'm going with GP first and then with Katawa. I'll wait for Man of the house as I've played a lot of times an incest games of "seduce your sisters and mother" and I am playing a few of them when they are updated.

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
@a1fox3 & @jose100

Would appreciate if you guys can help steer this thread back on topic, please? You're welcome to continue this via PM or use the section of the forum for recommending games:

Reactions: UncleVT

jose100

Apr 20, 2018
So I'm on the third month and I had the festival with Erika and now I can call her. But I'm in a relationship with Elisa and the game says that if I start dating Erika I will lose my progress with her and maybe some incoherent things in the game will happen. My question is: If I don't call Erika will I have the chance of a relationship with her by advancing on the story or it's just possible by dating her?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
So I'm on the third month and I had the festival with Erika and now I can call her. But I'm in a relationship with Elisa and the game says that if I start dating Erika I will lose my progress with her and maybe some incoherent things in the game will happen. My question is: If I don't call Erika will I have the chance of a relationship with her by advancing on the story or it's just possible by dating her?
Right now we are testing the game with only 1 GF at a time, this game is alpha/beta type game and only about 1/4 of it is done for the story part maybe about 1/2 is done for the game. When the game is done you can have more than 1 GF if you so choose.
I would recommend you play each GF path in a separate game so you can get the most out of each one, most GF path's start very close to the beginning of the game.

Reactions: jose100

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
can kind people post 0.14 walkthrough... i suck playing these games...
Search this thread for the walkthrough in here and it still works for the GF path's, there is no walkthrough for the med exams you just have to learn them from the codex.

Dyx

May 8, 2018
Good game, but it will be very, VERY long.
Yes, this game is interesting (and it is mega cool medical simulator) and I will be playing it until the end, but a year in-game time?.. A second time I'm for sure can't survive several hundreds med exams and can't see 90% of content and roots...

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
40 minutes by skipping EVERY dialogue and not playing every path... Playing with a friend (so a little slower because we read each dialogue out loud) we played for more than six hours and covered just around half of the released content...

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Good game, but it will be very, VERY long.
Yes, this game is interesting (and it is mega cool medical simulator) and I will be playing it until the end, but a year in-game time?.. A second time I'm for sure can't survive several hundreds med exams and can't see 90% of content and roots...
You can skip almost every medical exam and focus on the story without worrying too much. Medical exams are not a mandatory part of the game if you're interested in the story. For now it might seem a little inconsistent in dialogues if you follow that path, but that'll be addressed soon enough.

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017

Back to work!

Hey guys! It's with an immense pleasure that I announce you I'm getting back to work right now!

While I still have to 100% recover from my illness, that forced me in bed for the last 21 days (!), I'm now able to sit at my desk without the urge to throw up. I feel I can focus my thoughts again and develop the ill-fated 0.0.15 update.

Unfortunately I don't have a release schedule yet, but believe me you'll be the first ones to know. The game will be delivered to 20$ patrons first, then after about a week to 10$ ones and finally after another week to 5$ ones.

This delay will also affect future updates of course, since I have no way to make up with a 21 days delay alone, but once I will re-establish a release schedule I'll keep at it just as I always did in the last year.

Thank you to everyone who pledged me and kept supporting the project even if delayed a bit, it's because of your support that I can keep developing this game which I really love to share with you!

Keep following me for further updates in a few days!

Be safe and healthy (I'm getting healthier myself so... :D)

yankee77

Apr 12, 2018
it doesn't help the fact that the first three pages are search this thread only
"walkthrough?"
"walkthrough??"
"walkthrough???????"
"is there a walkthrough""
im curious if there was a way to improve the search function based on usefulness of the search so irrelevant results dont show up on the first three pages. oh well i will just use my save on 0.13 and see how it goes.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
it doesn't help the fact that the first three pages are search this thread only
"walkthrough?"
"walkthrough??"
"walkthrough???????"
"is there a walkthrough""
im curious if there was a way to improve the search function based on usefulness of the search so irrelevant results dont show up on the first three pages. oh well i will just use my save on 0.13 and see how it goes.
I don't know why it was not linked to the 1st post so here it is again.

Could one of you link this to the first post please. @wep @Ryahn @Sam @Bloo @muttdoggy @klx
Thank you.

The walkthrough is available to 10$+ patrons in its state-of-the-art version, with the latest release available, and it will become public after 90 days to non-patrons (which will cover events up to the previous free build).
If you want to help support the game with a 1 time donation go here:

3.30 star(s) 53 Votes