3.30 star(s) 53 Votes

Gully

Oct 3, 2017
Soz. looked at the date to the left, not the one on the post. Mea culpa. Still a game with lots of promise.

Fleas

Jun 11, 2018
I really do enjoy this game... But....

Being a fucking perfectionist and a workaholic mean that I'm spending more time treating people than trying to fuck them. Certainly not a dig on the dev, but damn.. Every time I think "ok, now I'm not going to give a shit and just get a good wank on this chick" I also think.. "Damn, She's got a hernia... fuck.. I gotta treat that shit first... Ok NOW I can... DAMNIT!"

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Is there a Bug fix for Swimming? Every time i compete i go back to main menu.
The public release got that fixed for a long time.
Download it from the official website or itch.io or indiedb, unzip in a completely new folder and enjoy :)

Reactions: papasmurf

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Staff Management: Meet the Technicians!

Yesterday I introduced to our patrons. Today I'm going to talk to everybody about our tech experts, which will be available to work at your clinic if you decide to. Managing an important clinic nowadays is not just a matter of medicine, there are computers, the internet, servers and so on...

Hiring one or more tech experts will improve your clinic and help you to achieve new important achievements!

As you can see the technicians' Medical Knowledge is pretty low. That's good in fact because they will take a daily test themselves and if they pass it they will give medical opinions to your patients in the waiting room. That could bring you to lose a patient, money or clinic's fame.

Still, their Skill is very important because a passed skill test will bring you more energy, more fame or even more knowledge!

Their attitude towards the rest of your staff could also affect your energy, since you don't want to be involved in petty arguments about yesterday's football match, don't you?

Finally their experience will have you save some money from mechanical repairs, which is always good, isn't it?

0.0.16 will be available starting with 20$+ patrons on July 30th, so prepare yourself and be the first to join your staff!

Reactions: VI487 and papasmurf

johncbb

Dec 4, 2017
Hey Bruni - any plans to update the exam images? That is, more of them for each exam? Would love to see the details of what I'm actually doing during a breast or pelvic exam, along with their various facial expressions.

eugenene

Apr 19, 2018
I've come across something weird during installation. Unzipped the download (V0.15) and it created the folder General_Practicioner-0.0.15REP-pc. This folder had no content but a subfolder with the same name. In fact it's 4 folders of the same name until you come to a folder that contains the game.exe. This .exe didn't do anything however. Looked in the game folder and found an "acb" folder that was still compressed. Thought alright I'm going to unzip this too to see what happens. So I get an uncompressed "acb" folder that contains acb.rpyc file. Tried the .exe again but nothing happened. Copied the acb.rpcy into the game folder which substitutes an already existing file of the same name thee. Tried game.exe -> Nothing. Copied the whole "General_Practicioner-0.0.15REP-pc" folder (the one that contains the game.exe and all the data stuff, not the one that contains subfolders of the same name) and pasted into the folder I have my games at. Tried the game.exe and something happened actually. Got an error complaining about there being several objects named "acb". So I deleted the compressed and the uncompressed acb folder just leaving the acb.rpcy and the game actually started.

Can anyone confirm the weird folder stuff upon download, or is it just me? By the way I used the mega link.

Masterclone

Feb 17, 2018
I've come across something weird during installation. Unzipped the download (V0.15) and it created the folder General_Practicioner-0.0.15REP-pc. This folder had no content but a subfolder with the same name. In fact it's 4 folders of the same name until you come to a folder that contains the game.exe. This .exe didn't do anything however. Looked in the game folder and found an "acb" folder that was still compressed. Thought alright I'm going to unzip this too to see what happens. So I get an uncompressed "acb" folder that contains acb.rpyc file. Tried the .exe again but nothing happened. Copied the acb.rpcy into the game folder which substitutes an already existing file of the same name thee. Tried game.exe -> Nothing. Copied the whole "General_Practicioner-0.0.15REP-pc" folder (the one that contains the game.exe and all the data stuff, not the one that contains subfolders of the same name) and pasted into the folder I have my games at. Tried the game.exe and something happened actually. Got an error complaining about there being several objects named "acb". So I deleted the compressed and the uncompressed acb folder just leaving the acb.rpcy and the game actually started.

Can anyone confirm the weird folder stuff upon download, or is it just me? By the way I used the mega link.
There's a lot of folders yep which is weird. But i just cut out the last one with the game and pasted it back so i only had that one. Then clicked the Exe and no problem. Game starts up fine.

Reactions: a1fox3

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017

There's a lot of folders yep which is weird. But i just cut out the last one with the game and pasted it back so i only had that one. Then clicked the Exe and no problem. Game starts up fine.
Yes just cut out the last folder and place it where you want it then run the game, for some reason being to deep in folders will not allow some VN to run.

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
@Bruni Multimedia perhaps you should try webp for your images to reduce the download size :eek:
D/L size isn't that big for the amount of gameplay it offers, right now I see no reason to do that :)

Hey Bruni - any plans to update the exam images? That is, more of them for each exam? Would love to see the details of what I'm actually doing during a breast or pelvic exam, along with their various facial expressions.
Yes, but that's something that will come in the Beta release, so it's not an immediate concern. That's because in alpha I'm more interested in gameplay, balance, story and user experience. :)

examination walk trough anybody?
Nothing of the kind exists yet.

Yes just cut out the last folder and place it where you want it then run the game, for some reason being to deep in folders will not allow some VN to run.
This is an issue with the release posted here. The official one works fine and hasn't got the subfolders issue. I advice to ask to the guy who uploaded it :)

xXPflaumeXx

May 19, 2017
Just for your information: The sign on the top left for the codex is the hermes staff or so called caduceus. It became falsely associated with the medical field due to the US Army Medical corps using it. Its actual meaning has nothing to do with medicine. The one you should be using is the rod of asclepius with a single serpent which is the official sign for all kinds of medical organisations.

3.30 star(s) 53 Votes