3.30 star(s) 53 Votes

Litvan

Aug 6, 2016
I'm finding it highly distracting to see the name I picked for my char being displayed as the name for the patients...

runyond

Feb 26, 2018
I know you don't blame me but I had to write that because people coming here for the first time (and there are a LOT of them each month) might think the whole game is like that and won't even start. Not a good first impression isn't it?

Please remember that each tested and working update is available on my website, itch.io or indiedb :)
Downloaded from your website and it worked fine. I think it's a problem with the leaked version. You gets what you pay for... :)

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
WTF..i purposely avoided letting kiko get fully undressed..i didnt look at her phone..i never touched her called her or dated her..yet after the sept 1st new stuff..the effing mob is all over me..thats a really effed up "bug?" thats..in my mind..ruined the game alot..hell..i'm just gonna piss them off and hopefully they'll kill me my family and friends and end this really effing stupid storyline fubar
edit:maybe it dosnt matter..game starts looping patients over and over then kicks me out when it hits oct 1st ..lol

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
The story with her deepens as your relationship with her. There are kissing scenes at some point if you choose her path during "Joy Festival" chapter and then you can explore your relationship with her when you were younger and even have her live with you. There's also a chance, depending on your choices, to have her participate in a nude photoshoot along with Vanessa.
No sex scenes are involved, since her story is very long-paced.
But the cousin model is so good looking I'm willing to go full-on redneck for her. :)
No sex scenes with her is a bit of a let down. Ah well, game is nice either way.

Reactions: David87

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

General Practitioner [v0.0.15] [Bruni Multimedia] - Original Size: 1.03GB

Download PC (195MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ente Supremo

Jul 10, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

General Practitioner [v0.0.15] [Bruni Multimedia] - Original Size: 1.03GB

Download PC (195MB): - - -
Thanks x 3 (the amount of crunched games i downloaded just today thanks to u ;)). Cheers!

Reactions: La'Zaa and bas

Ziraf

Jan 5, 2018
sorry im new with this game...can someone tell me how to fix " my name became a girl name" ...when i play it ..it lil bit uncomfortable .. :) , anynone knew how to fix this ? thanks in advance

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i know my previous post was all "Rob's a whiney bitch" like..but i restarted..instead of going to the room i went to the showers all the time..it totally bypassed Kiko and eventually her exam disappeared..and the triad/yakuza/othersteriotypeasiangangtypes never appeared..so i fixed my issue through subterfuge and looking at erika nude in the shower ALOT...hehehee...sorry i'll try not to be a whiney twat again :D

nevermind..he just showed up..even though i never met Kiko..seems avoiding her makes zero difference..thats just pffft...messed up game :(
so in revenge i cheated put xuan trust to 100 and bought my way out of all his demands except the pervy pics of my nurse..lol

runyond

Feb 26, 2018
I had this error when I took part in the Swimming Race minigame. Look into it next time you're bugswatting.
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/pool_minigame_2.rpy", line 62, in <module>
  File "renpy/common/00director.rpy", line 293, in interact
    show_director = interact_base()
  File "renpy/common/00director.rpy", line 257, in interact_base
    text = renpy.scriptedit.get_line_text(filename, line)
UnicodeDecodeError: 'utf8' codec can't decode byte 0xbf in position 30: invalid start byte

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/pool_minigame_2.rpyc", line 62, in script
    �l�9�}�6`/����^!��[������
  File "C:\Users\Public\Videos\Sample Videos\Other Games\General_Practitioner-0.0.14-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 862, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\Public\Videos\Sample Videos\Other Games\General_Practitioner-0.0.14-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1912, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/pool_minigame_2.rpy", line 62, in <module>
  File "C:\Users\Public\Videos\Sample Videos\Other Games\General_Practitioner-0.0.14-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 287, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Public\Videos\Sample Videos\Other Games\General_Practitioner-0.0.14-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2642, in interact
    i()
  File "renpy/common/00director.rpy", line 293, in interact
    show_director = interact_base()
  File "renpy/common/00director.rpy", line 257, in interact_base
    text = renpy.scriptedit.get_line_text(filename, line)
  File "C:\Users\Public\Videos\Sample Videos\Other Games\General_Practitioner-0.0.14-pc\renpy\scriptedit.py", line 95, in get_line_text
    ensure_loaded(filename)
  File "C:\Users\Public\Videos\Sample Videos\Other Games\General_Practitioner-0.0.14-pc\renpy\scriptedit.py", line 84, in ensure_loaded
    renpy.parser.list_logical_lines(fn, add_lines=True)
  File "C:\Users\Public\Videos\Sample Videos\Other Games\General_Practitioner-0.0.14-pc\renpy\parser.py", line 214, in list_logical_lines
    data = f.read().decode("utf-8")
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/encodings/utf_8.py", line 16, in decode
UnicodeDecodeError: 'utf8' codec can't decode byte 0xbf in position 30: invalid start byte

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
General Practitioner 0.0.14
Sun Jul 15 14:16:11 2018

Reactions: jason95821

David87

Mar 21, 2018
Photo shooting scene with sis and Vanessa :heartcoveredeyes: wow... that was such a pleasant surprise! We need more activities like that with that gorgeous sis in the future! She's an angel :p

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
sorry im new with this game...can someone tell me how to fix " my name became a girl name" ...when i play it ..it lil bit uncomfortable .. :) , anynone knew how to fix this ? thanks in advance
It's a known issue, it will be fixed in 0.0.16.

i know my previous post was all "Rob's a whiney bitch" like..but i restarted..instead of going to the room i went to the showers all the time..it totally bypassed Kiko and eventually her exam disappeared..and the triad/yakuza/othersteriotypeasiangangtypes never appeared..so i fixed my issue through subterfuge and looking at erika nude in the shower ALOT...hehehee...sorry i'll try not to be a whiney twat again :D

nevermind..he just showed up..even though i never met Kiko..seems avoiding her makes zero difference..thats just pffft...messed up game :(
so in revenge i cheated put xuan trust to 100 and bought my way out of all his demands except the pervy pics of my nurse..lol
It is not intended to be "messed up", I shall put a check that, if you never met Kiko in her exam, you shall not play the "Shady Business" part. Thanks for finding this issue, it was never reported and that's EXACTLY what alpha releases are for :)

I had this error when I took part in the Swimming Race minigame. Look into it next time you're bugswatting.
Only a few people are experiencing this. It is quite unusual and I really don't know why it happens, me not being one of those unfortunately. I shall ask renpytom directly about this, since he might be one of the few to understand the issue...

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
Only a few people are experiencing this. It is quite unusual and I really don't know why it happens, me not being one of those unfortunately. I shall ask renpytom directly about this, since he might be one of the few to understand the issue...
I had the issue as well, didn't really find a solution here. I tried the version you uploaded here as well, and still had the issue. In the end, I just avoided the pool. So it's not a game-breaking bug, but it kinda locks the player out of the pool.

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Yeah, it's something about the UTF8 coding of the page, but I rewrote it from scratch using the same text editor I always use (which comes with ren'py as well) and still no changes... I'm afraid renpytom is my last resort now before I have to remove the minigame completely, which will be unfortunate since it was silly but funny.

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
BTW I posted a fix for both 0.0.14 and 0.0.15 on my Patreon page, check it out, it's a free post and solves a very annoying issue with Kiko's story chapter introduced in 0.0.14

Reactions: fortuna95
3.30 star(s) 53 Votes