3.30 star(s) 53 Votes

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
@Bruni Multimedia

I know this is 1-2 updates behind and I have just now returned to your game after about 4 months away.
Congrats for the Steam release and I knew you could do it.

I am only on day 3-5 and every exam with any child so far has the opposite sex when you have them on the table.
This is my 2nd male child I have exam and half of the convo is talking to female and half is male and both were male child with female on the exam table.

I will post what happens when a female child exam comes around.

ADD: I had 2 female child exam and they had the correct bodies for there exams.

The day the family left from the 1st visit and I went to the clinic it kicked me to the exam mode game and I could not go on in the story mode.

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
@Bruni Multimedia

I know this is 1-2 updates behind and I have just now returned to your game after about 4 months away.
Congrats for the Steam release and I knew you could do it.

I am only on day 3-5 and every exam with any child so far has the opposite sex when you have them on the table.
This is my 2nd male child I have exam and half of the convo is talking to female and half is male and both were male child with female on the exam table.

I will post what happens when a female child exam comes around.

ADD: I had 2 female child exam and they had the correct bodies for there exams.

The day the family left from the 1st visit and I went to the clinic it kicked me to the exam mode game and I could not go on in the story mode.
You do not have every update of the game installed. The issue you reported has already been fixed (can't remember if even here on the forum or on official releases only). Thanks for your report though :D

edtorious

Aug 29, 2018
Hi, I'm having trouble running the mac version of this game. It won't even launch the game at all. Any help or suggestions will be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Hi, I'm having trouble running the mac version of this game. It won't even launch the game at all. Any help or suggestions will be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Which release are you currently playing? If Steam/Itch.io/Gamejolt it would be fine, otherwise if you downloaded it from this website I can't help you since that's leaked and unsupported by Bruni Multimedia.

While we don't condone the sharing of our Patron/Retail exclusive content, the links which are added by F95 Uploaders. However, we respect F95zone for what it is and have chosen to be active in the community despite the content shared.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
@Bruni Multimedia

Is the Steam version of the game the same as Patreon version or is it 1 or 2 updates behind?

Also does buying the alpha version on Steam gives us the full release version when the game is done?

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Steam Release is 0.0.19_7
Patreon release tomorrow for $5+ patrons is 0.0.20_5, releasing on Steam on December 25th

Buying the game on Steam ensures every update forever, even after the game is completed and beyond.

edtorious

Aug 29, 2018
Which release are you currently playing? If Steam/Itch.io/Gamejolt it would be fine, otherwise if you downloaded it from this website I can't help you since that's leaked and unsupported by Bruni Multimedia.

While we don't condone the sharing of our Patron/Retail exclusive content, the links which are added by F95 Uploaders. However, we respect F95zone for what it is and have chosen to be active in the community despite the content shared.
Hi, thank you for your support provided even thru this site. I downloaded the ver 0.0.19 7th fix from here and the full version, not the compressed version. I usually support games in Patreon but not till after I tried the game from here first. This is my first time downloading the game so I wanted to try it first before I pledge to Patreon site but as I said, it doesn't seem to be working on my Mac on Mojave 10.14.2. I've redownloaded and reinstalled 3 times already but always same result. Anybody else having trouble with the Mac version?

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Hi, thank you for your support provided even thru this site. I downloaded the ver 0.0.19 7th fix from here and the full version, not the compressed version. I usually support games in Patreon but not till after I tried the game from here first. This is my first time downloading the game so I wanted to try it first before I pledge to Patreon site but as I said, it doesn't seem to be working on my Mac on Mojave 10.14.2. I've redownloaded and reinstalled 3 times already but always same result. Anybody else having trouble with the Mac version?
I never heard of issues with Mac Releases, especially from Steam Users which are the main players playing the game on Mac. Unfortunately I can't even test the issue as I don't own a Mac, so more feedback about this from other players would be appreciated.
Do you get any error log when the game crashes at startup? Can you post it here eventually?

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i highly..HIGHLY recommend y'all get it on steam..it actually runs faster and smoother..it updates auto(if you choose that feature) its just so much more streamlined and easy to hop in and play..and with so much content going down so many routes you want less hassle....love this game..

Reactions: CoffeeDrinker

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
i highly..HIGHLY recommend y'all get it on steam..it actually runs faster and smoother..it updates auto(if you choose that feature) its just so much more streamlined and easy to hop in and play..and with so much content going down so many routes you want less hassle....love this game..
I am just waiting for the next update and then I will get the Steam version of the game.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
I have a quick question, Can you get Rita as your girlfriend(lives with you and all that) if I failed to go to the festival with her? She wasn't my GF at the time unfortunately.

This game is gonna have many play throughs. I just want to view her scenes lol

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
lucky bastard pirates..got v20 before me on my steam version..wait what? :O HAHAAA!!!...tis funny :p
i can't use this update as my version is not compatible...

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I have a quick question, Can you get Rita as your girlfriend(lives with you and all that) if I failed to go to the festival with her? She wasn't my GF at the time unfortunately.

This game is gonna have many play throughs. I just want to view her scenes lol
You can have any of the girls as your GF but right now only 1 at a time, when the game gets finish then you can have more than 1.
Keep going on dates with her and remember what she likes and you should get there.

3.30 star(s) 53 Votes