3.30 star(s) 53 Votes
Dec 3, 2018
It's working as intended: your relationship with Rita is very strong (100 in your savegame), hence nothing relevant happens when you go check on her. A different outcome happens if your relationship with her is below 80.
Ah, understood! Thank you for the answer!

Edit: Tried it with a different trust level now, and the dialogue changed. However, I think there was a problem with the images as instead of a certain explicit picture or scene being shown only an error message ("mc_rita_bj") was seen instead.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bruni Multimedia

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Ah, understood! Thank you for the answer!

Edit: Tried it with a different trust level now, and the dialogue changed. However, I think there was a problem with the images as instead of a certain explicit picture or scene being shown only an error message ("mc_rita_bj") was seen instead.
Use this one, delete the .rpy as usual ;)

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
can some one share a save that sister/cousin is a main character partner?
That wouldn't be enough for what you need I'm afraid... The story plays it different considering the choices you made before that save either, so you might miss something unless you play the whole story, even important scenes. I recommend you start a new game and pursue that relationship yourself, to really experience her story the way it should ;)

My 2 cents of course.

D

Deleted member 584847

new update should be out... can anyone provide it, please? :) im stuck due to the bug that should be fixed there

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
A different approach to Netorare Storytelling
As you might know, Rita's story revolves around the concept of cuckolding/netorare. It is not an unexpected turn of events, since when the player first meets her she is a patient and she has an older boyfriend who she's not very happy with, up to the point that he leaves him almost overnight to spend her days with the doctor.

Telling a story like this one easily falls down to cliches, as telling Claudia's story, and I wanted players to read something that wasn't too cliché, because I feel we already got plenty of them in most games nowadays, and I initially started this project to "deliver you the game I always dreamed to play."

When choosing to tell this story, in a very important chapter for the doctor's story with Rita, I also chose to have HER telling the story as she was writing out her memory or something, or even a letter to her lover (you).

You will be able to enjoy this story on June 6 on Patreon for our 10$+ pledgers, but the retail release will come a month later as usual for everyone to play both on Steam, etc.

And while I was reading through the final story myself... I found it erotic but also cute, even bitter-sweet to some extenct.

I think you'll be moved by what happens on screen between Rita and her unknown lover, who isn't given a name nor an image to better express his complete foreignness to the player. One way or another you will be asked to make a choice (more than one), and one of them will also unlock an animated sex scene added for this chapter.

Of course many of you will play the most kinky and erotic path, but I don't think it will be easy to choose that one, because if Rita's character grew some fondness in you, well...

No more spoilers, play 0.0.26 and enjoy Rita's story when it will be available :)

sexxyrexxy

May 7, 2019
I seem to have the issue described in this post https://f95zone.to/threads/general-practitioner-v0-0-25-1-bruni-multimedia.2863/post-1873097.

In-game in early October, I have the Claudia returning to her husband dialogue... However when I choose the go back home choice, it made it seem that she had chosen to stay. It's now early November and she still sleeps in the bed at night, occasionally I can talk to her in the home / rest menu (this also has a bug where masturbation is chosen instead of spending time with Claudia). So I have Elisa stuck at the hotel and she won't answer my calls, my relationship with Rita is at a dead end, Kiko can go on dates but she can't go any further until updates and I still seem to be on a good path with Erika.

I started playing the F95 version and then purchased a Steam copy. I have also started new game from scratch. The answer in the post indicated above made it seem like Claudia is supposed to leave and come back on visits. Just wondering if my play-through is bugged or should I start another new game.

Really enjoy the game... keep up the good work.

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
How far is the path with the sister developed?
Any more visits after they share that room at the conference=?

Every other character aside from the nurse is unappealing to me. Rita is just bljah to me.

Reactions: Argox

Argox

Jan 6, 2018

Every other character aside from the nurse is unappealing to me. Rita is just bljah to me.
(y)(y)(y)(y)(y) Worst than "blah" to me. Rita looks like a little girl sometimes, and like a midget other times. And now that I know her story is about cuck... :sick::sick::sick:

The nurse is an OK character. Is kind of atractive. And Claudia is a taboo, so she is the best of the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

gladeriga

Oct 12, 2017
I found the issue. It was a BIG bug indeed, and NO ONE reported it before. It was in fact preventing the game to play the Christmas event with other characters other than Claudia, locking out of the game a lot of interactions.

It never occurred to me as I don't start over the game every time, because I don't have time to replay 60+ hours of gameplay every time, so I usually set the variables needed to start events and run them. This way I didn't notice that the variables weren't set from inside the game at all, hence the bug. No one recognized that the story played the same no matter your choices, or no one reported before you did! Thanks a lot!!!

Also, I fixed another issue with your save game, as I noticed you had a "date" available even though you shouldn't have, and if you clicked on it it would've made a mess with the content. That's fixed as well.

Unzip the attached file into your game folder AND MAKE SURE NO script.rpy file is present, or it will override the fix when you start the game.

Thanks a lot! I mean it!

Hi,

I'm having a similar problem during the option to choose characters for the festival event with the nurse. No matter the choice it gets an error, and if ignored it always calls Elisa to join.

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
I seem to have the issue described in this post https://f95zone.to/threads/general-practitioner-v0-0-25-1-bruni-multimedia.2863/post-1873097.

In-game in early October, I have the Claudia returning to her husband dialogue... However when I choose the go back home choice, it made it seem that she had chosen to stay. It's now early November and she still sleeps in the bed at night, occasionally I can talk to her in the home / rest menu (this also has a bug where masturbation is chosen instead of spending time with Claudia). So I have Elisa stuck at the hotel and she won't answer my calls, my relationship with Rita is at a dead end, Kiko can go on dates but she can't go any further until updates and I still seem to be on a good path with Erika.

I started playing the F95 version and then purchased a Steam copy. I have also started new game from scratch. The answer in the post indicated above made it seem like Claudia is supposed to leave and come back on visits. Just wondering if my play-through is bugged or should I start another new game.

Really enjoy the game... keep up the good work.
No, this is not a bug, but it's because the game is still incomplete...

Claudia does return home, thus ignoring the fact she went to Bob for the "Main Story" arc, but that's because the Main Story Arc isn't completed while Claudia's is, so I needed to "force" the game to behave like she never went away.

Elisa's path is still incomplete, so that's why she isn't available with phone calls or other... Rita's update is 0.0.26, so her path is locked at a certain point as well. You can complete Claudia's and Erika's stories as of 0.0.25 update ;)

More are following.

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017

It is completed as of 0.0.25, however the parts of her in the "Main story" are not, as the main story will be released and completed in October, 2019, just before Beta.

Argox

Jan 6, 2018
Is this new version playable at least until the ending of the sister/cousin story (the only one I´m actually interested? I haven't played this game for several updates because of the bugs.

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Is this new version playable at least until the ending of the sister/cousin story (the only one I´m actually interested? I haven't played this game for several updates because of the bugs.
Forgive me if I'm harsh, but while I understand not reading through 193 pages, at least you could read the last two posts ahead of yours...

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Is this game difficult to get into if you never played it before ?? i think i played it when it was still very early version but it looked like i needed to have master-degree in order to play it ?? can you play it if dont know anything about being a doctor ?

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Yes you can. You can activate hints during exams via the settings menu AND increase your character's knowledge by studying (mini-games) to go through exams.

Plus, there is no big impact over the story if you fail exams ;)

yep10

Jun 27, 2017
Hey Bruni Multimedia !
Just had a look at the "Roadmap To Final Release" ( ) and realized you're close to the finish line.

I was wondering when you had planned to add some Borelli content (which update)?
Another question: once the main story line is finished, will the player have the ability to move around (like going around the city, meeting new NPCs, working at the hospital)?
Congrats for a really cool game!

Reactions: Rageshot
3.30 star(s) 53 Votes