3.30 star(s) 53 Votes

Speed_25

Sep 30, 2017
Oh man Thank you! i have been trying myself not to download for the last 3 or 4 updates, so i can play a lot longer with more playable story. Thank you Bruni Multimedia!

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
0.0.25.6 has been released on Steam, so please note that the following bugs have already been fixed in a release you might not have and therefore shouldn't be reported. ;)

• Claudia's call to talk "about Rita" won't repeat itself any longer
  • Removed the conversation option to undress Rita during her examination as it was replaced by undressing icons long ago
  • Erika's romance event won't repeat itself any longer
  • Fixed an issue preventing the staff work to correctly check their abilities during work. This caused a major drop of stats even with very expert staff members
  • Fixed a missing image for Elder Male Back Exam (archetype #3) with no clothes on
  • Nancy's exam will no longer repeat itself if you turned down her sexual proposal (Story mode only)
  • Random Female Patients won't get Andropause anymore as their illness
  • Fixed a rare issue which cause calendar date to skip days (i.e. telling it's tuesday while it's friday).

Unfortunately this change required to reset a variable in the script, so it won't be possible to restore affected saved games. If your save was affected by the issue you'll have to either ignore it if you can OR start a new game. Sorry about the inconvenience this might cause to some of you.

playb0y44

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game so if something goes worng it goes worng ;)

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

General Practitioner [v0.0.25.4] [Bruni Multimedia] - Original Size: 1.9GB

Download Win (293.8MB):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
i have a weee.. small question :whistle: Can one knock up Elisa "she never answers her phone" and still bang cousin ;)
edit- NVM looked at walkthru figure stuff out later, i see main thing is not to have anyone move in with ya i think..

Last edited:

Xymma

Feb 14, 2018
Have the commands for changing stats changed? I have tried several it several time as "Charm = 100" and even just "Charm = 10" but when I check stats screen the game still say 5 and still calls me ugly T_T

LordTT

Sep 3, 2017
can you explain to me how the attitude scale works in a dialogue?
completly uninterested - interested - somehow curious - attracted - keen etc etc
how should a dialogue be to be good? which value is smaller and which greater?
thank you

LordTT

Sep 3, 2017
To bring up the console it is "right shift o". Not zero but o.

Money = denaro_totale = xxx (xxx = amount you want).
charm = xxx
fitness = xxx
knowledge = xxx
sexperience = xxx
fame = xxx
integrity = xxx
siscug_trust = xxx (trust of sister)
patientname_trust = xxx

patientname_ctrust = xxx (Not tested by me yet.) Thanks to @Scrichta for finding it, says its for the heart (Comfort Level).

Replace patientname with the first name of the person you're examining.

All of these are listed several time in this thread.

ADD: Added integrity to the list.
sorry, I did not understand how I should and where to enter the values of the list above and how to save them.
Thanks for the help

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
sorry, I did not understand how I should and where to enter the values of the list above and how to save them.
Thanks for the help
You hit shift plus o and the console comes up and that is where you type the codes.

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Have the commands for changing stats changed? I have tried several it several time as "Charm = 100" and even just "Charm = 10" but when I check stats screen the game still say 5 and still calls me ugly T_T
charm, no capital letter

FenrisWolfe

Aug 11, 2017
And that would be virtual pedophelia which is literally something that is not tolerated here for a good reason. So no you won't molest a virtual child here end of story.
Uh if Virtual kids aren't "Allowed" here why is there a Loli tag and many Loli games on this website? Its just your answer is confusing.

TheonS

Donor
Jun 23, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game so if something goes worng it goes worng ;)

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

General Practitioner [v0.0.25.4] [Bruni Multimedia] - Original Size: 1.9GB

Download Win (293.8MB):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The game keeps crashing I've downloaded from Zippy as well as Mega.

Reactions: Canto Forte

kyleee666

Apr 24, 2019
Too little content to really download, hopefully this won't be abonded like so many other games.

If you really want I could upload it to mega.

Well since I am new I will upload just to say hi to the community:p

This should work first time uploading to mega so please let me now if its works or not
this doesn't work at all any mega files?? anyone?

playb0y44

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
The game keeps crashing I've downloaded from Zippy as well as Mega.
sorry to hear that, download the original game and see if that happens again or not, sometime the compressor breaks the game, if that is the case i will reupload.

Reactions: Canto Forte
3.30 star(s) 53 Votes