3.30 star(s) 53 Votes

Oct 9, 2017
well, I haven't played this game yet cause of the little update last year so now I'll ask if there is a possibility in this content will have incest if not then no biggie ?? xD!!!!

rockd

Jul 31, 2017
Have not played for a while. Have the erotic scenes seen any improvemnts during the last few updates? That has always been my major concern with this otherwise pretty good game.

bluedrakken

Aug 6, 2016
i like the game but it's just to tedious,

minor patient should be removed from story mode. only patient that affect story should be in story mode.
need an option to disable or remove the daily work review completely. need patient teasing/groping cg it feels like a missed opportunity having none at all during checkup.

camberhorse

Feb 17, 2018
Is this game difficult to get into if you never played it before ?? i think i played it when it was still very early version but it looked like i needed to have master-degree in order to play it ?? can you play it if dont know anything about being a doctor ?
It helps if you have some idea about whether a patient with chest pain is more likely to suffer from a heart problem or an ingrown toenail, but the game has a convenient medical database you can check whenever you like.

Argox

Jan 6, 2018
Forgive me if I'm harsh, but while I understand not reading through 193 pages, at least you could read the last two posts ahead of yours...
Forgive me if I´m harsh, Bruni, but it´s difficult to track all the hotfixes of this game that repair a bug and create two more. I have started this game easily a dozen on times since the last time it was uploaded here, and I have never managed to finish it because of the bugs. I even reported several bugs to you for some of those updates, but... I´m sorry, but it´s too exhausting and actually I don´t like the game so much. Repeating all those medical exams again and again just to see that one bug breaks the game and I have to start again... Sorry. I don´t even like those exams and the medical jergon, I only played the game because I´m curious about the story of the sister... So, now, I ask if the game is playable every version. If people say "no", I don´t download it.

Don't get me wrong: I´m not complaining since this is a pirate forum and a pirate version of the game. I´m not asking for a bugfix or something since I´m not one or your patreons. I just would like to know if someone have played the version uploaded to the forum and it´s playable, in order of not starting the game again.

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Have not played for a while. Have the erotic scenes seen any improvemnts during the last few updates? That has always been my major concern with this otherwise pretty good game.
Animations have been added to some sex scenes (about 12 animations and growing).

i like the game but it's just to tedious,

minor patient should be removed from story mode. only patient that affect story should be in story mode.
need an option to disable or remove the daily work review completely. need patient teasing/groping cg it feels like a missed opportunity having none at all during checkup.
a) Minor patient, you mean the random ones? They have been requested for avoiding to skip through countless days without anything to do. I also asked on a poll if the game should've been made with a full year (like it is) or just a few months to have more content in a smaller timeframe, and more than 90% asked to keep it the way it was ;)
b) Yeah, an option to remove it will be included soon. This is an excellent suggestion.
c) Some patients do have teasing/groping content (i.e. Lacey, or Kiko. Some even have sexual encounters after their exam is over).

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Forgive me if I´m harsh, Bruni, but it´s difficult to track all the hotfixes of this game that repair a bug and create two more. I have started this game easily a dozen on times since the last time it was uploaded here, and I have never managed to finish it because of the bugs. I even reported several bugs to you for some of those updates, but... I´m sorry, but it´s too exhausting and actually I don´t like the game so much. Repeating all those medical exams again and again just to see that one bug breaks the game and I have to start again... Sorry. I don´t even like those exams and the medical jergon, I only played the game because I´m curious about the story of the sister... So, now, I ask if the game is playable every version. If people say "no", I don´t download it.

Don't get me wrong: I´m not complaining since this is a pirate forum and a pirate version of the game. I´m not asking for a bugfix or something since I´m not one or your patreons. I just would like to know if someone have played the version uploaded to the forum and it´s playable, in order of not starting the game again.
Hi. I wrote about this many times on the forum, see here for my thoughts about it: https://f95zone.to/threads/general-...4-bruni-multimedia.2863/page-188#post-1911270

The most stable release is usually Steam's, but that's just because people on Steam tend to report bugs earlier and better than others ;)

Still, game breaking bugs that require to restart the whole game are not common at all, there have been maybe three in the whole lifetime of the game. Most patches auto-fix the save files and last time I required to restart the game was with 0.0.21 not because of a bug but because I had to re-do many things for the main story as it didn't play well in my opinion.

I try to do big Visual Novels with many elements of interaction and randomness, so that each playthrough is a bit different from the others, I'm also starting to develop the next major Visual Novel which is set in a sci-fi setting, unfortunately in alpha releases bugs do occur in studios that have 300 developers working on the game, let alone an indie one-man-studio like mine :D

cordux

Jan 1, 2019
Anyone else having the problem with the notification is staying instead of going away after a while?

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
I played this 2 years ago when it came out, and whilst I did enjoy it a lot I stopped playing when that dickhead doctor was basically trying to have the protag try to pimp his sister to him.

Has that been removed? I dont see an NTR tag, so hopefully so? Or perhaps theres been something implemented that allows you to cave in his skull with an old rusty spoon?

Argox

Jan 6, 2018
Hi. I wrote about this many times on the forum, see here for my thoughts about it: https://f95zone.to/threads/general-...4-bruni-multimedia.2863/page-188#post-1911270

The most stable release is usually Steam's, but that's just because people on Steam tend to report bugs earlier and better than others ;)

Still, game breaking bugs that require to restart the whole game are not common at all, there have been maybe three in the whole lifetime of the game. Most patches auto-fix the save files and last time I required to restart the game was with 0.0.21 not because of a bug but because I had to re-do many things for the main story as it didn't play well in my opinion.

I try to do big Visual Novels with many elements of interaction and randomness, so that each playthrough is a bit different from the others, I'm also starting to develop the next major Visual Novel which is set in a sci-fi setting, unfortunately in alpha releases bugs do occur in studios that have 300 developers working on the game, let alone an indie one-man-studio like mine :D
I apprecite your explanations, really, but as I said, I´m not complaining about the game, and I´m not asking for explanations. I have no right since I´m not a patreon. If I were interested in a medical simulator, for sure I would buy the game in Steam or I would be a patron, and then I would have the right to complain, but I´m afraid it´s not the case.

I just was asking if the version of the game uploaded here has too much bugs. That´s all. If it has, it´s OK, I will not play it. I can´t complaing about something that is given for free.

sergop

Jul 24, 2017
Anyone knows why I'm getting this or how to fix it?
Edit: I fixed it. Copied the files again and now it works.

Last edited:

FenrisWolfe

Aug 11, 2017
I need some help with the Kiko Path I checked the guide but it had no info on it and well I really want to do it.

3.30 star(s) 53 Votes