3.30 star(s) 53 Votes

Ashley young

Dec 4, 2017
Can I focus my relationship on Claudia? I'm pretty sure that I've given her preference in every choice in the game, but I still don't see her option at new year whn you have to choose a main girl.

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Can I focus my relationship on Claudia? I'm pretty sure that I've given her preference in every choice in the game, but I still don't see her option at new year whn you have to choose a main girl.
It happens on January 2nd IF you have at least a girlfriend. It is possible you haven't made her your gf yet.

sephar

Jul 4, 2017
can someone help to upload it in another alternative link ?
void, the file is not complete
nopy, I don't know but it showed the error 403
mega, when it's almost 100%, it freeze my computer .....

Ashley young

Dec 4, 2017
It happens on January 2nd IF you have at least a girlfriend. It is possible you haven't made her your gf yet.
How am I supposed to make her a gf? In fact, how do I make anyone a gf? In the characters tab almost all of the girls have 'Fiance' or 'Marry me' status, but my girlfriends are still zero. I went to the massage house with Rita but I can't invite her to my house because Claudia is staying there already. Same with others.

Reactions: Ritz
D

Deleted member 584847

To all who say a full restart of the game is required to get the fixes to work... That's not true friends... When you need to restart the game completely it is stated in the changelog, and this happened only 3 times over the last 12 months... While I do understand you're annoyed with every bug in the game (and I deeply apologize for those), always think about the scope of the game, which is not an excuse but a big, important point in the game. I am a fan of adult games myself of course, and I haven't found many games with a lot of hours of gameplay which wasn't repetitive (most activities in GP are new, albeit similar to others but it's the own nature of the game).

I am going to develop both small projects and big ones, and as you can see with The Coroner Saga (1 patch released) the smaller ones are bug-free, the difference is not the developer, it's the size of the game.

Take a bug I discovered today: it occurs in a section of the game which is present since January but never happened to me or any player (or never reported). Because it only occurred if a certain series of choices were made, making it very rare (despite it was a very big one!)

I do apologize for the errors of the game, but if it was unplayable as you say the Steam refunds would've been HUGE, which, in fact, are not.

ThunderRob I'm especially saddened by your statement, since I know how big a fan you were (and I hope will be in the future). I will learn from my mistakes with General Practitioner (which is my first project, always remember that too) and do a better job with the game I will start to develop after this one is in Beta, because I do want to learn, improve and most of all make all my fanbase HAVE FUN with my games ;)

PS to everybody: not just for my game, but for all games out there: who cannot stand bugs shouldn't play alpha-releases or early accesses at all, especially leaked releases (because MANY crashes have been related to that as well, in the recent past, and I wasn't responsible for them even though many people blamed me for it).
Because there's a reason if they are not "completed games" and are labelled "alphas" instead... AAA games tend to label "alpha" a 60$ game to earn money before a fiscal year usually, but most indie devs still remember what "alpha" stands for.
Evening man :)

We are all aware of risk we are taking when playing alpha version (or something like that), that it contains bugs and stuff. Many of us are trying to provide bug reports/feedback (which you take on notice and work with it, which is really nice from you). We are talking about the bugs that can be prevented, for ex. the cars having the same efffect/all cars were counted as one specific car or that the game throws out events that your sister is alraedy living with you 3rd day in the game when you didnt even met her yet or some text staying on screen. (even in current version, i got my sister's stats displayed on the screen the whole time, after i opened her "for hire" screen in the "management" screen. had to restart the game to get rid of it).
These are small bugs that are annoying but, atleast for me, they are not "pain in the arse".

as for the "start again" thing, personally i had to restart the game twice. once when your sisters events started to appear while you didnt met her yet + each morning i had a conversation with her about "how are things between us" (she was still living with her husband that time), then it somehow bugged the whole thing after i updated it with fix in the way that it counted some things as if they already happened and some as they didnt and it all glitched out. second, when you met Erika and she told you about the upcoming event and you had a choice to invite her or your family but it bugged out and i could have only choose the... "ex-lover", never bothered with her to be honest so i dont even remember her name (it was the girl you could have go to a dinner instead of your sister), and I saved the game before actually recognizing what was going on so i had to start again because the sister's story is the one im always following, so i had to restart it again. partialy my fault for stupidly saving the game but i was just "i know that part, i can skip that...". Now i am making vast number of saves, just to be safe xD

Nevermind us dude. We are just bunch of wicked perverts looking for something to fap to. if you have good reviews on your steam and the game is selling good, i'd say stick with that and dont bother what all of us here says :p some of us are trying to be helpfull but some of us are only complaining. I guess im 50% of both, but personally i'd recommend to test your game out more "in depth" before releasing it ( imean each version). I know that some bugs can appear later in game and that you cant possibly go through the whole game after each change in the programing to see "if it works" but many problems are in the beggining or just a ltitle further in the game and can be noticed easily :)

Ill stick with your game and see what you will come up with in the new updates, although i think ive reached the end of my personaly favourite story (sister's, as i said) because couple of weeks has passed and nothing new appeared.

have a good day man and good luck with future works/updates :)

Reactions: Bruni Multimedia

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Thanks bukaneer
Please also keep in mind that some of those bugs are present on the leaked release only (I don't know why as I can't see a reason to check over those as they won't appear on legit, sold copies), such as the "Mac version not working" an user reported earlier. That of course generates an annoying thought in players, but of course Steam releases work fine, or else I would've been fiddled with refund requests, which I haven't. Sometimes it happens because of players using unren to extract both .rpy and images from the archive, thus making the update useless, while some other times it COULD happen because players extract the zip files overwriting and not deleting the old folder completely, which is always recommended.

For example, 0.0.26 has a new .rpy file to initialize variables, which wasn't present in 0.0.25. If people just extract the game WITHOUT deleting the old folder the game won't even start. And, of course, I wouldn't be able to sell a game which won't start at all, would I?
This issue won't be present on Steam, Itch.io etc. because they auto-update their files, and Patrons do receive a post with instructions when installing...

Finally, fixes for the errors you reported appear HOURS after they've been reported, making it (the bug) invisible for a large audience (not everybody downloads the game the moment it is released), however it is posted (leaked) here sometimes days or weeks after that, making the bug seem much bigger and the game stuck for more time than it actually is for legit copies. Again, while I do apologize for the discomfort, we're always talking of a leaked, free release which, as far as I know, might even not be the same game I developed in the first place.

Of course the rest of what you said stands, and I do want to improve my skills in the industry and I think I am already, so every feedback is appreciated (well, almost every one :D)

PS: Claudia's path is over, but events involving her will appear in the game's updates because she crosses paths with the MC quite often, so keep playing the game if you wish, you might find something more of her ;)

Reactions: a1fox3

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
0.0.16 I'm afraid. The walkthrough project was discontinued in order to provide more stories and exams every month.

Welshie

May 28, 2017
Apologies if this has already been answered but I cannot find it anywhere. I can see that there are sex scenes with the sister/cousin, how are they triggered? I've gone through her story, she lives with the MC but the best I can see is the occasional masturbation scene.

Thanks in advance!

D

Deleted member 584847

Apologies if this has already been answered but I cannot find it anywhere. I can see that there are sex scenes with the sister/cousin, how are they triggered? I've gone through her story, she lives with the MC but the best I can see is the occasional masturbation scene.

Thanks in advance!
yea thats where i am sort of "stuck" myself but it might be the end of her story. Logically I would assume that there should be more content in sort of "how will things between her and her husband end up" or something like that but I dont know if the developer would bother with that thing and finished her story at this point. maybe, maybe not. Will go on with the game and see if anything new happens .)

D

Deleted member 584847

Bruni Multimedia

Hey man. Ive just discovered a few bugs later in the game (october), plus some feedback :)
So far I have no idea how it will affect the rest of the game but:
1) few events repeat themselves each day, for ex. talking to a big guy behind the bar, sad song playing in the background and he tells you that he went to his GP and you invite him to visit you instead. Its linked to a part of Aaron/vanessa story where you go somewhere with them (with aaron to hockey for example)
2) in that same event, in the beggining when these two walks into a bar, a small error pops up on the bottom right screen with red colour saying that Aaron's picture cant be displayed because there is "tc" missing in the programing, or something like that.
3) Very often, when I choose to "spend some time with sister", it redirect me to a masturbate options automatically. From the beggining it was fine, i was talking with my sis about many things but now i do get either the masturbation scene or the idle "Your relations ship with your sister has improved a bit." without any event.
4)from time to time, after random events with my sister, a post-event appears with picture of my sister on my backs, while my characters tells her that he wants to have sex with her but she dont approve saying that she needs think about the whole and that i will be the first one to know her decision. I dont know if that post-event is suppose to appear time to time or if it should be at fixed "timeline" when you reach a certain part of her story.
5)lately, when you are visited by a 13 year old girl in your work, she says that her mother is always working and that she is mostly alone at home with her sister. in the end you got an option to either do nothing or to either call social service, but each time a message follows saying that "you did not choose to interfere with this family. are you sure it will appear as a good decision?", which got me thinking - is there suppose to be another option? (i dont know like, adopting them or finding a new family for them) or is that really all you can do at this point and both of the options provided are basicaly "you can do nothing about it"?

plus, uhm... My sister and also Erika (later) asked me to look up on this wierd deaths of females around the town but i have no idea how to do it. I think Ive clicked on every button available in the game but found nothing.... can I ask for a piece of advice please? :) I dont see the girl, that you find while treasurehunting with Erika, in the patients list and I cant access the characters screen... :/

Last edited by a moderator:

Alzenemint

May 14, 2018
Hi, I'm having a problem that I don't see any replies to, but of course it might just be a small issue. In any case, I seem to be getting Black text on a transparent black text box, so that I can barely read any of the spoken words in the game.

I tried to figure out where the text color information was stored in the renpy code, but there seem to be too many options for me to figure it out. I guess this isn't a big issue, as no one else has mentioned this, but otherwise it seems to work.

I'm trying this again after a long hiatus, my last version was 0.0.2. I thought it was an interesting project then, but I don't think I can play with not being able to read it.

Thanks

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Hi, I'm having a problem that I don't see any replies to, but of course it might just be a small issue. In any case, I seem to be getting Black text on a transparent black text box, so that I can barely read any of the spoken words in the game.

I tried to figure out where the text color information was stored in the renpy code, but there seem to be too many options for me to figure it out. I guess this isn't a big issue, as no one else has mentioned this, but otherwise it seems to work.

I'm trying this again after a long hiatus, my last version was 0.0.2. I thought it was an interesting project then, but I don't think I can play with not being able to read it.

Thanks
Can you send a screenshot of the issue? Which OS are you using?

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Bruni Multimedia

Hey man. Ive just discovered a few bugs later in the game (october), plus some feedback :)
So far I have no idea how it will affect the rest of the game but:
1) few events repeat themselves each day, for ex. talking to a big guy behind the bar, sad song playing in the background and he tells you that he went to his GP and you invite him to visit you instead. Its linked to a part of Aaron/vanessa story where you go somewhere with them (with aaron to hockey for example)
2) in that same event, in the beggining when these two walks into a bar, a small error pops up on the bottom right screen with red colour saying that Aaron's picture cant be displayed because there is "tc" missing in the programing, or something like that.
3) Very often, when I choose to "spend some time with sister", it redirect me to a masturbate options automatically. From the beggining it was fine, i was talking with my sis about many things but now i do get either the masturbation scene or the idle "Your relations ship with your sister has improved a bit." without any event.
4)from time to time, after random events with my sister, a post-event appears with picture of my sister on my backs, while my characters tells her that he wants to have sex with her but she dont approve saying that she needs think about the whole and that i will be the first one to know her decision. I dont know if that post-event is suppose to appear time to time or if it should be at fixed "timeline" when you reach a certain part of her story.
5)lately, when you are visited by a 13 year old girl in your work, she says that her mother is always working and that she is mostly alone at home with her sister. in the end you got an option to either do nothing or to either call social service, but each time a message follows saying that "you did not choose to interfere with this family. are you sure it will appear as a good decision?", which got me thinking - is there suppose to be another option? (i dont know like, adopting them or finding a new family for them) or is that really all you can do at this point and both of the options provided are basicaly "you can do nothing about it"?

plus, uhm... My sister and also Erika (later) asked me to look up on this wierd deaths of females around the town but i have no idea how to do it. I think Ive clicked on every button available in the game but found nothing.... can I ask for a piece of advice please? :) I dont see the girl, that you find while treasurehunting with Erika, in the patients list and I cant access the characters screen... :/
Hi. Points 1 and 2 will be looked upon, thank you!
Point 3 was fixed a long time ago, are you sure you're running the latest release?
I will reply to points 4 and 5 once I get back in the office, because it's a bit long to reply from my phone :D

Thanks!

Recovery

Jan 19, 2018

Thanks in advance!
I haven’t been able to trigger it and have reached the end of current content.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.30 star(s) 53 Votes