3.30 star(s) 53 Votes
D

Deleted member 584847

Anyway, if I did something wrong, although i dont know what since ive always tried to support her, keep promises, and so on, the only way to fix it would be replaying the whole game which i am in no mood for that right now, maybe after some time...
Cheating is okay with me but... firstly i would need the conversation to atleast appear in the game and secondly - after all the marathon, i dont think it would have that much of a "satisfaction" now like a standalone event, as if it would have during the normal playthrough so i dont even want it anymore... i think i would be only disappointed now (again, because it wouldnt have that effect on me as a standalone event).
the only time when i broke the promise i gave her was when she asked me not to tell her doughter about us and I did told her, simply because she said that she knows and that she wants me to say it.

So, thank you for the game :) The conversations are well written, event ideas are also very good, although more events would be appreaciated , sometimes there was whole month (or more) without an event (im not counting patients examinations, just story events). Also, some indications about certain story events would be nice aswell. for example Vanessa/Aaron events. By accident i visited Ray's bar and it started a chain of events with these two folks. I dont usually visit it because it gives you next to nothing so i have no idea how long the story was on hold up since i didnt know that some event can be triggered there :)

SimplyMo

Sep 15, 2018
i downloaded the game twice from Mega link and ended up with V0.0.25.6 which has a bug and crashes everytime i click on the "clinic > perform next exam in line".
anyone downloaded the game from the other 2 links and ended up with the correct version ? or any1 faced my problem and found a fix?

D

Deleted member 584847

i downloaded the game twice from Mega link and ended up with V0.0.25.6 which has a bug and crashes everytime i click on the "clinic > perform next exam in line".
anyone downloaded the game from the other 2 links and ended up with the correct version ? or any1 faced my problem and found a fix?
no, sorry. it works well for me.

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Anyway, if I did something wrong, although i dont know what since ive always tried to support her, keep promises, and so on, the only way to fix it would be replaying the whole game which i am in no mood for that right now, maybe after some time...
Cheating is okay with me but... firstly i would need the conversation to atleast appear in the game and secondly - after all the marathon, i dont think it would have that much of a "satisfaction" now like a standalone event, as if it would have during the normal playthrough so i dont even want it anymore... i think i would be only disappointed now (again, because it wouldnt have that effect on me as a standalone event).
the only time when i broke the promise i gave her was when she asked me not to tell her doughter about us and I did told her, simply because she said that she knows and that she wants me to say it.

So, thank you for the game :) The conversations are well written, event ideas are also very good, although more events would be appreaciated , sometimes there was whole month (or more) without an event (im not counting patients examinations, just story events). Also, some indications about certain story events would be nice aswell. for example Vanessa/Aaron events. By accident i visited Ray's bar and it started a chain of events with these two folks. I dont usually visit it because it gives you next to nothing so i have no idea how long the story was on hold up since i didnt know that some event can be triggered there :)
Please send me your saved game at April 9th, I will check it ASAP and get back to you.
You can attach it here or send it to bugs[at]brunimultimedia.com

Thanks!

D

Deleted member 584847

Please send me your saved game at April 9th, I will check it ASAP and get back to you.
You can attach it here or send it to bugs[at]brunimultimedia.com

Thanks!
saves succesfully sent. but please check private messages before you begin testing

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Hi guys! I'm about to post a serious fix on all platforms for the endings to be correctly played. It looks like that they were overlapping with the "Physician, Heal Thyself" chapter.

This happened because... Well, because of not having people play the game from the beginning each time. I mean, some events I'm developing need to start in October, November or January. Since some players are already past that I also included the option that they will play regardless of the date if it's past January and they haven't been played yet.
This option will disappear in Beta, forcing everybody to start a new game (like many games do), but for now it's there. It sometimes happen that, if the game is advanced enough in the calendar, events overlap to each other (since they are not meant to be played one after another in the first place).

This caused the last big game event (Physician Heal Thyself) to overlap with other events and made a mess. I have now fixed it, but it will require you to load a save EARLIER than April 10th, in-game time.

Thank you for your help on discovering issues in the game, it is really priceless!

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017

Join us for Steam's Summer Sales!

Enjoy General Practitioner at a very interesting discount rate and support its development! Join thousands of players in managing St. Mary's clinic, just a few days ahead of update 0.0.26 which will add more and more hours of story content as well as 4 unique medical exams, making the total to 72 (plus 60 random ones).

If you wish you can also grab all our released Medical Visual Novels with the Medical Bundle, granting you yet another discount if you get all of our games!

What are you waiting for? Summer sales are here!

• Love
Reactions: a1fox3

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
How much content have the game right now?
A lot and I mean a lot of content.
Many women you can date and have sex with including your sister/cousin and so on.
The last time I played well over 6 months ago there was 1 you can even get pregnant.

Reactions: Noneless

Noneless

Jul 27, 2017
Is normal that I get a lot of 'An exception has ocurred' after tutorial?

Edit 1: Isnt the tutorial, the problem seems be when I click the clinic to "perform the next exam in line" :/
Edit 2: The NOPY link is outdated
Edit 3: I still have the problem with the newest version

This game is about you being a doctor, but could you be one if every time you need to check a patinet a error jump?
I will wait for some solution.

Last edited:

Noneless

Jul 27, 2017
6 hours of getting mega open...

I think I will better wait until the next version to see if I can play it without errors.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
I was having fun with the game when I found myself being coerced/blackmailed into delivering packages for this guy who claimed to have arranged to keep the clinic open.

So I looked at my options, realized I had a girlfriend I wanted to keep and the hospital in the city was desperate to hire me full time. So I quit.

Is that plot line long? I couldn't see any up-side or rationale for the doctor to accept becoming a courier.

• Wow
Reactions: Canto Forte

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I was having fun with the game when I found myself being coerced/blackmailed into delivering packages for this guy who claimed to have arranged to keep the clinic open.

So I looked at my options, realized I had a girlfriend I wanted to keep and the hospital in the city was desperate to hire me full time. So I quit.

Is that plot line long? I couldn't see any up-side or rationale for the doctor to accept becoming a courier.
Just don't have sex with his daughter.
Follow the rules of the school and don't peep at her photo's on her phone.

The main story is for you to get the clinic up and running so if you quit then the game is over, or so it would seem to me.

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
This game is about you being a doctor, but could you be one if every time you need to check a patinet a error jump?
I will wait for some solution.
If the game didn't even start at all it wouldn't be anywhere on the Internet, let alone on Steam...
The issue is with the version you have, or with the leaked one, I can't help you with that...

If you wish the game (functioning) is available on Steam and itch.io with a discount, and with monthly free updates!

Reactions: Noneless

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017

Depending on the choices with Kiko you can have some "Xuan Points" to spend with him. The more points you have and can spend the more reasonable he will be with you, you can also not perform the "courier" task at all.

Even if you do, it just means you'll lose some integrity each month and start with less energy every day, so nothing game breaking.

There is no game over in this game ;)

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Depending on the choices with Kiko you can have some "Xuan Points" to spend with him. The more points you have and can spend the more reasonable he will be with you, you can also not perform the "courier" task at all.

Even if you do, it just means you'll lose some integrity each month and start with less energy every day, so nothing game breaking.

There is no game over in this game ;)
I had 6 points or so to spend -- enough to reduce each demand but not eliminate it. From the replies I'm guessing the situation is permanent, so I'll just stop.

3.30 star(s) 53 Votes