3.30 star(s) 53 Votes

lipa57

Dec 21, 2018
It is a problem of the leaked release, as it works fine on Patreon and Steam ;)
eh eh, i tried to copy same structure as a working game... and it works ! :)

it means: just create a "autorun" directory into "Ressources" and copy files there (game,renpy, General_Practitioner.*)

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
0.0.26 update introduces an error due to the newest release of Ren'Py which made a syntax for screens obsolete. The issue was caused by ren'py updating AFTER the release was made so I hadn't checked on it when I recompiled.

Steam, Itch.io and Patreon already have the fixed release applied. You can use the attached file to help with the problem.

If you have a .rpy file in your game folder the fix won't work!

Dipsode

Aug 12, 2017
You should search for a game called "white passion" on ukgyn.com or zity.biz.
It's kind of like GP, but with animations, hardcore scenes, a lot of content, and it´s for free.
Unfortunately only in german at the moment, but it´s worth it.
Just as a tip. ;)
Not bad at all.. Even a walkthrough in english .. But .. .21 Go for the last version !!!!!
Just because all texts are in pictures

keer

Jun 20, 2017
talitha invisible instead of body white screens except the head !! Fix pliz !! ATP for work !! :love: :unsure:

Tetrapak

Apr 23, 2019
So I know the game dev doesn't plan to add Loli content but I also know that when the internet wants something they will make it happen. So my question is are there any mods for that or is anybody planning on making one?
How would you do this since scenes are pre rendered?
The only way to do it would be for author to give you original files so you could modify it for the underage content.
I think this is forbidden by the rules of this site however.

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
Are we supposed to be play this game with wikipedia open..95% of the game is medical questions that almost everyone will have no idea about unless they are actually in med school or at least studying pharmacology. This shit should be option. Also what happened to sleeping around with the patients? There was those 2 girls at the begaining of the game, the mother and the other one... and then nothing.... for the rest of the game?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Are we supposed to be play this game with wikipedia open..95% of the game is medical questions that almost everyone will have no idea about unless they are actually in med school or at least studying pharmacology. This shit should be option. Also what happened to sleeping around with the patients? There was those 2 girls at the begaining of the game, the mother and the other one... and then nothing.... for the rest of the game?
There is an in game codex that has all you need to know. (Its still a work in progress with the alpha game.)

I only have a high school diploma and never had to use the wikipedia for this game.

Wearablenine

Sep 21, 2017
Walkthrough seriously needs to be updated. I had the mc's relative come stay with the mc after meeting Bob and there is certainly more to it than the current walkthrough implies and she got pissed, packed her bags and left after twenty conversations. All because I tried to pursue a harem between her and Erika and now I am unsure of what to do next. It's really too bad as the mc's relative is my favorite character and the chemistry between both of them is really nice.

Also, I wish there was more we can do with Erika as she was my second most favorite. She acts professionally as a nurse and depending on mc's relationship with her, it would of been nice if you can intimately interact with her at work while she tries to stay professional in-front of patients. Ultimately leading to mc and her having sex at work with a master-slave, lover, or sex-buddies relationship. Anyways, Erika would be the perfect character if the dev ever decide to add Trainer elements into the game.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Is it at all possible to save the girl in the abandoned mansion or is it just one of those hard lessons for the MC, pretty much you can't save everyone type of deals?

3.30 star(s) 53 Votes