3.30 star(s) 53 Votes

maverick@79

Mar 4, 2019
To bring up the console it is "right shift o". Not zero but o.

Money = denaro_totale = xxx (xxx = amount you want).
charm = xxx
fitness = xxx
knowledge = xxx
sexperience = xxx
fame = xxx
integrity = xxx
siscug_trust = xxx (trust of sister)
patientname_trust = xxx

patientname_ctrust = xxx (Not tested by me yet.) Thanks to @Scrichta for finding it, says its for the heart (Comfort Level).

Replace patientname with the first name of the person you're examining.

All of these are listed several time in this thread.

ADD: Added integrity to the list.
how to change date, also he calender date??

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
how to change date, also he calender date??
I will warn you now I have never changed the day or month so I do not know if it works.

For the month your in it is: day = xx (xx is what day you want.)
There is also a month listing: month = xx (xx is what month you want, just remember the game starts in may 5 and runs for 1 year only.
I have not played since a year ago and don't know the exact month/day the game ends on yet.

hotte

Mar 23, 2017
I'm kinda stuck in a double loop. I already beat Mr. Xuan after completing the training with Kiko, bought the necklace and the warehouse and also transfered the 100k to his account. Still every morning the MC says that he is tired after the training with Kiko (didn't even call her after beating her father) and he still delivers the package for Mr. Xuan which cost me 45 energy every day.

hhd12258

Jun 18, 2018
Have you asked if the66 have already done it? Maybe you should ask if it's possible...
Not an unresonable idea. But, the dev is building in renpy. Its a few clicks, a java and android sdk download, and boom, android build.

So, should not we ask the dev first?

ehesse

Jan 6, 2018
The q_girl never have asigned to be over 6, but the if condition need to have to be 2xx, 5xx.
Its a script error?

Oct 9, 2017
OKey how to proceed in Relative route "Living Together: Living with your Relative" Convo.11 its always repeating ??

Reactions: dav3knight
3.30 star(s) 53 Votes