3.30 star(s) 53 Votes

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
As for the latest updates of the game you need to choose the "road sign" to go to any date in the game, not the place. The sign reads "Hospital/Date" ;)

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
Same bug happening too me and i think i accidentaly used church replay feature, bug is persistent and i can share the save game with you.
Thanks, unfortunately I couldn't track the bug so far.
Your save works fine on my machine. I wonder if the bug depends on some info stored in the "persistent" file (dont' delete it or you lose all your progress).
If you open the console and change the date, does it fix your save?
Code:
day = X
month = Y
(X and Y must be positive integers. To enable the console, use Unren or open renpy\common\00console.rpy, find "change config.console = False", replace Flase with True, save and restart the game)

On a side note, I cannot replay the "Ice Dream" event. If I don't meet the conditions in next_event_skip.rpy, when I click the button I open the second page of the replay menu. In other words, the game jumps to "skip_choice_2".
I guess lines 23 and 24 should be merged; something like:
Code:
"Ice Dream" if (day >= 6 or month >= 5) and (icecream_discovered == 0 and rita_meet == True):

Last edited:
Reactions: Menpower

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
As for the latest updates of the game you need to choose the "road sign" to go to any date in the game, not the place. The sign reads "Hospital/Date" ;)
There are to many bugs and inconsistency in the stories.
Almost every girl thinks I am in love with them and I have to shot them down every time.
Sis says they have had sex but it never happen, only thing that has happen is the dream sex scene and her jumping on his back and kissing every other day now for almost 6 months, nothing else has happen.
Other girls also talk about having sex with MC but it never happen.
Ven and Arron keep on showing up 4 times even though I never did anything with them.

Sis is suppose to be living with MC and shows up when you want to spend time with her but the convo's with her says she has to go home and will be back when she has the info but she never leaves and it just don't make any since at all.

You should play each route and see what is going on.
I bought the steam version over a year ago and it is up to date for the completed game, not the beta version. 1.2.4 I think.

Menpower

Jan 15, 2018
Thanks, unfortunately I couldn't track the bug so far.
Your save works fine on my machine. I wonder if the bug depends on some info stored in the "persistent" file (dont' delete it or you lose all your progress).
If you open the console and change the date, does it fix your save?
Code:
day = X
month = Y
(X and Y must be positive integers. To enable the console, use Unren or open renpy\common\00console.rpy, find "change config.console = False", replace Flase with True, save and restart the game)

On a side note, I cannot replay the "Ice Dream" event. If I don't meet the conditions in next_event_skip.rpy, when I click the button I open the second page of the menu. In other words, the game jumps to "skip_choice_2".
I guess lines 23 and 24 should be merged; something like:
Code:
"Ice Dream" if (day >= 6 or month >= 5) and (icecream_discovered == 0 and rita_meet == True):
Thanks, at X and Y, which number should I enter, any positive integers will do? If so changing "date =" and "month =" didn't fix the save. I can't trigger "Ice Dream" event too with Church menu.

Edit

Sometimes when i click right click for menu, it didn't call the menu instead game travel back to past. Same thing happening when you roll scroll wheel to up also when it happens (right click) scroll wheel not working as "back to the past".

Last edited:

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
Thanks, at X and Y, which number should I enter, any positive integers will do?
Those of the date you want. June 5th?
Code:
month = 6
day = 5
calDate = datetime.datetime(year, month, day, 12, 0, 1)
The third line should force the game to refresh the date. Not sure it works though: as I said, I couldn't reproduce the bug.
Maybe it isn't the feature per se, but some particular event (among those replayable).

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
A fix for most issues is coming tomorrow on Steam.

Read about the "rollback bug" and how it's related to persistent files just like scrumbles suggested.

You can safely delete it as it will only reset your stats and not your progress (I am not using persistent variables unless for NG+ and achievements, which are granted by Steam by the way...)

Still, my newest fix tomorrow will reset persistent automatically when loading a save made before 1.3, so...

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
I am not sure, but I can look...I make no promises on that. If it can be done, I will do it. If GFs are set as a variable (I wasn't looking for that) I can do it. Looking at the variables now.

Looks like they are simple True/False variables...will experiment. Might have challenges enabling more than one tho, with the way Bruni wrote things.
You can change those variables, however the game is not designed to work with everything "True", so that might create issues I cannot foresee.

Okay but it should be "not available at this time" instead of under construction.
Nope, it means that the place is actually under construction, i.e. road works, not that it's in development by me.

I think not, but only because her path is currently bugged
It isn't. You can have her live with you in the "Our Clinic, My Legacy" chapter on September 26th

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
The q_girl never have asigned to be over 6, but the if condition need to have to be 2xx, 5xx.
Its a script error?
Newest releases just check 1 to 6 statuses. I think you're running an old release or you "unrenned" the files and forgot to delete the RPYs ones.

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Playing steam version & struggling with relative path/dead girl investigation. Relative living with me, & was going through the 20 questions till got to where she rings to ask for help with the dead girl investigation. Since then I've been to the waiting room twice a day for around 3 weeks or more with no option to investigate the dead girl, and every night if I chose to spend time with Cathy, I don't get the remaining questions, but just get a repeat of her phoning and asking me to investigate the dead body. Have I missed something, or is this time related to progress? I'm currently on 2nd September.
Can you please attach a save file? That issue hasn't been reported for ages now, I don't know why it plays that way to you, especially since you're using the Steam release. You never used "unren" on that, right?

Thanks but that means it is not completed.
It does, in fact. I will add content via DLC the first few of which will be free of charge for everyone. As they are not mandatory for completing the game I'd say the game is released and not under development.

Bug fixing occurs for years after launch for every game on the planet. A perfectly bug-free game of this scope doesn't exist, unfortunately.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Can you please attach a save file? That issue hasn't been reported for ages now, I don't know why it plays that way to you, especially since you're using the Steam release. You never used "unren" on that, right?
I posted about this here: https://f95zone.to/threads/general-...a-bruni-multimedia.2863/page-228#post-2836213
and you have to use the console to fix it to move forward.

No I have not unren this version of the game after I bought it from steam.
I have just pass that up and very near the end of the game and I posted about all the problems I was running into here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/general-...a-bruni-multimedia.2863/page-228#post-2841845

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
This new version has me so confused, the map threw me off for one thing and after I figured that out I went after Rita and discovered that I cant get dates to trigger now. I ask someone out like Rita and pick a place, once evening comes around I click on whatever place I set the date to but all it does is has my character go alone with no date scene showing. Is that a bug or is there a new way to trigger the dates?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
This new version has me so confused, the map threw me off for one thing and after I figured that out I went after Rita and discovered that I cant get dates to trigger now. I ask someone out like Rita and pick a place, once evening comes around I click on whatever place I set the date to but all it does is has my character go alone with no date scene showing. Is that a bug or is there a new way to trigger the dates?
If I read right all dates after you set them up will be started from the travel icon that you use to go to the hospital.
General_Practitioner 2020-01-02 14-47-43-71.jpg

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
I posted about this here: https://f95zone.to/threads/general-...a-bruni-multimedia.2863/page-228#post-2836213
and you have to use the console to fix it to move forward.

No I have not unren this version of the game after I bought it from steam.
I have just pass that up and very near the end of the game and I posted about all the problems I was running into here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/general-...a-bruni-multimedia.2863/page-228#post-2841845
Ehm, I was replying to another user :D
Your issue was quite clear, next patch is going to fix it.

Menpower

Jan 15, 2018
Those of the date you want. June 5th?
Code:
month = 6
day = 5
calDate = datetime.datetime(year, month, day, 12, 0, 1)
The third line should force the game to refresh the date. Not sure it works though: as I said, I couldn't reproduce the bug.
Maybe it isn't the feature per se, but some particular event (among those replayable).
oh in the save game i was actually in June 11 (or June 12), I try to change the date on that day but it is not working. Thanks for the help, very appreciated :)

A fix for most issues is coming tomorrow on Steam.

Read about the "rollback bug" and how it's related to persistent files just like scrumbles suggested.

You can safely delete it as it will only reset your stats and not your progress (I am not using persistent variables unless for NG+ and achievements, which are granted by Steam by the way...)

Still, my newest fix tomorrow will reset persistent automatically when loading a save made before 1.3, so...
Thank you sir.

Paslicivi

Aug 30, 2016
It does, in fact. I will add content via DLC the first few of which will be free of charge for everyone. As they are not mandatory for completing the game I'd say the game is released and not under development.

Bug fixing occurs for years after launch for every game on the planet. A perfectly bug-free game of this scope doesn't exist, unfortunately.
Yes, but none of these game save files are corrupted every bugfix update. If we must play again all the game with every bugfix update, that means something seriously broken. Please take no offence. I don't like to play the same thing dozens of times.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Yes, but none of these game save files are corrupted every bugfix update. If we must play again all the game with every bugfix update, that means something seriously broken. Please take no offence. I don't like to play the same thing dozens of times.
There are many different paths to take.
One playthrough or even 2-3 different playthroughs will still not be enough to have played all the content.
There are at least 6 different girlfriends so right there are 6 different playthroughs to see there content.

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
I am sorry, but this is not true. I only asked to restart the game after Early Access was over, because... well, because some important stuff changed between releases and not because the game was broken in any way. Many games require a restart after their beta ends.

The latest update doesn't corrupt save files, nor it does require to start a new game. It "MIGHT" only require to delete the "persistent" file, which is a whole different kettle of fish.

The game is not "seriously broken". It has some bugs, many of which (the most important ones) were addressed in the first 24 hours from the full release.

Reactions: Paslicivi
3.30 star(s) 53 Votes