3.30 star(s) 53 Votes

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
General Practitioner [v1.3.3] [Bruni Multimedia] (2.16 gb rar market source)
448 mb rar unofficial market compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):

done by UnRen v0.7 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)

NOTE. I wrongly named archive 1.3.2, a copy/paste error, but this is 1.3.3. version from the OP, dont worry.
thanks whippetmaster for noticing and reporting this

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
448 mb rar unofficial market compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
It would be nice for the ones who can only use mega to have this there to.

Reactions: WhyNot and najm

TheRef

Aug 2, 2019
Every time there is an update it F's up my saves. Going to wait until it's DONE before trying this again. Way too much grinding to start over every time..

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Is there any IC content with your family that stays with you?
There is suppose to be but I was told it was very hard to get so I am waiting for a few more bugs fixes update to try again.

If it to hard to get we need a walkthrough for it.

Reactions: emmasteadman

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
There is suppose to be but I was told it was very hard to get so I am waiting for a few more bugs fixes update to try again.

If it to hard to get we need a walkthrough for it.
The furthest I made it with the relative was conversation eleven but unfortunately it bugged out and couldn't go beyond that conversation repeating over and over again. Still waiting for this to get out of beta here to play again too. I really like the romance and hope it ends in impregnation. Fingers crossed.

Reactions: emmasteadman

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Took another look at my cheat mod for this...

While I *CAN* add the relationship toggles...It kinda doesn't work right because of the way the game is coded. It is coded specifically for a single GF...and if you have more than one, it gets squirrelly. I'd rather not implement that in my cheat mod. *IF* you want to do it anyway...

The codes are essentially the person's name underscore gf. Example: elisa_gf = "True" to make her your girlfriend. There are others like livingevent/livingevent_fine but I didn't mess with them.

I'd seriously recommend AGAINST trying to force a harem in this game. Bruni didn't code or write it that way, so I am not gonna do it myself.

(This goes to a conversation a couple pages back)

Reactions: Bruni Multimedia

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Took another look at my cheat mod for this...

While I *CAN* add the relationship toggles...It kinda doesn't work right because of the way the game is coded. It is coded specifically for a single GF...and if you have more than one, it gets squirrelly. I'd rather not implement that in my cheat mod. *IF* you want to do it anyway...

The codes are essentially the person's name underscore gf. Example: elisa_gf = "True" to make her your girlfriend. There are others like livingevent/livingevent_fine but I didn't mess with them.

I'd seriously recommend AGAINST trying to force a harem in this game. Bruni didn't code or write it that way, so I am not gonna do it myself.

(This goes to a conversation a couple pages back)
Can you make a mod that gives the correct answer for the sister/cousin route please.

Reactions: vector12

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
The furthest I made it with the relative was conversation eleven but unfortunately it bugged out and couldn't go beyond that conversation repeating over and over again. Still waiting for this to get out of beta here to play again too. I really like the romance and hope it ends in impregnation. Fingers crossed.
That issue has been fixed a while back on the Steam release.

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
That issue has been fixed a while back on the Steam release.
Yes i know, unfortunately, I don't have the money for buying the steam release otherwise I would. I am a very patient (pun intended) man though. I don't mind waiting till it is fixed on F95 ZONE. I definitely will add a signature to my signatures if the relative gets a nice creampie that leads to impregnation that I can screenshot to show my support that way. :D

tibob

Nov 9, 2019
ok ive been playing this game since a few days and downloaded the new 1.3.3.. i still dont see in the codex all the info i saw on screenshot from steam .. with the 5 tabs about patient / character etc ? how come ?
when i look at the game here it says complete and ive read many post searching info about the codex and the help feature in game ... didnt got proper answer to my wondering.

so my question is ... this download here is a full version or just a full demo version without all the perks ?
thanks again ... ive realy read many post but im still not too sure .. sry :/

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
No mega humm

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
ok ive been playing this game since a few days and downloaded the new 1.3.3.. i still dont see in the codex all the info i saw on screenshot from steam .. with the 5 tabs about patient / character etc ? how come ?
when i look at the game here it says complete and ive read many post searching info about the codex and the help feature in game ... didnt got proper answer to my wondering.

so my question is ... this download here is a full version or just a full demo version without all the perks ?
thanks again ... ive realy read many post but im still not too sure .. sry :/
This is the full version that is up to date with the steam version.

A pic of what you see would be nice.

tibob

Nov 9, 2019
here is what i see for this game i downloaded from here... while on steam display is show various tab like patient / character / medical guideline etc

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
here is what i see for this game i downloaded from here... while on steam display is show various tab like patient / character / medical guideline etc
I still don't understand what your problem is with the codex.
You click on what you want to see like this. General_Practitioner 2020-01-07 13-07-03-50.jpg General_Practitioner 2020-01-07 13-07-13-36.jpg General_Practitioner 2020-01-07 13-07-06-66.jpg

If this in not happening for you then you have a problem.

tibob

Nov 9, 2019
sry maybe i badly explained the issue ...from the screenshot i posted here u can only access 2 thing in the codex tabs.. the patient and ilness stuff ... while the screenshot i see on steam have 5 tabs .. patient / character / medical guideline etc. the UI in those screen shot is also different from the game here and while u do the intervew for new staff there is a refference that u can see their info in the codex .. but with this game here there is no such info .. thats why i was a bit confused as if that version here was realy a full one .

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
sry maybe i badly explained the issue ...from the screenshot i posted here u can only access 2 thing in the codex tabs.. the patient and ilness stuff ... while the screenshot i see on steam have 5 tabs .. patient / character / medical guideline etc. the UI in those screen shot is also different from the game here and while u do the intervew for new staff there is a refference that u can see their info in the codex .. but with this game here there is no such info .. thats why i was a bit confused as if that version here was realy a full one .
That could be very old so can you take a screen of it and make sure its not from a old version.
Games like this change over time.

tibob

Nov 9, 2019
i hope i get it right this time .. sry for the delay ...im new around here and not used to all the stuff yet.

as u see the tabs in the codex are way more detailed from steam screenshot .... so i got no idea how it would be an older version since its currently for sale on steam.
there is even a gallery included from what i can see on this screenshot that is not on the version we get from here.

3.30 star(s) 53 Votes