3.30 star(s) 53 Votes

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
i hope i get it right this time .. sry for the delay ...im new around here and not used to all the stuff yet.

as u see the tabs in the codex are way more detailed from steam screenshot .... so i got no idea how it would be an older version since its currently for sale on steam.
there is even a gallery included from what i can see on this screenshot that is not on the version we get from here.
Bruni Multimedia will have to answer this because I have never seen it in game and I have the steam version.

I am wondering now if I need to uninstall the game and re-download it.

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
The screenshots of the game on Steam are from the Alpha build. Some Codex tab entries have been removed before the final release (around 0.0.30 if I recall correctly). I shall update the screenshots section of the game about that ;)

Reactions: a1fox3

Darko1

Jun 18, 2018
well think i will wait a while..started fresh..made few saves..and its always pulling me back to few weeks earlier..any save i make and load it ..same thing..well waiting time..

0800vids

Apr 22, 2018
When will a current android link be available? Would love to try this game but don't have a computer atm :'(

tibob

Nov 9, 2019
The screenshots of the game on Steam are from the Alpha build. Some Codex tab entries have been removed before the final release (around 0.0.30 if I recall correctly). I shall update the screenshots section of the game about that ;)
thanks for clearing that up and great game btw , very entertaining

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Hi everyone,I need full walkthrough of game.
Have anyone have it ?
Please send me,thank you.
There is no full walkthrough for this game and its posted in the OP, its only for some of the girls.
For the exam room things you just need to play and figure that part out for your self.

Yandere Lover

Jul 28, 2017
Well I guess I missed my chance with Sister, she stayed with me a week and the they left. So I guess I can't get sexual with her now, because I don't even have her number. Actually wouldn't you have you Sibling's Number?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Well I guess I missed my chance with Sister, she stayed with me a week and the they left. So I guess I can't get sexual with her now, because I don't even have her number. Actually wouldn't you have you Sibling's Number?
If that was the first time then you should be able to call her soon for birthday party then you can invite her to live with you.
Just keep check your phone and in a month or 2 you should be able to call her.

Yagami_18

Jul 13, 2017
There is no full walkthrough for this game and its posted in the OP, its only for some of the girls.
For the exam room things you just need to play and figure that part out for your self.
i end it open all dialogue for figure it what right choice :ROFLMAO:

joe316

Dec 3, 2016
Can anyone share saves right before some action with sister? I lost saves and can't even remember when, but I got to somewhere after she moved in.
Yeah considering the game is complete crap. Skipping to just that part would be the best option for everyone.

Reactions: Amr Ragheb

Tenmocho

Feb 7, 2018
Yeah considering the game is complete crap. Skipping to just that part would be the best option for everyone.
Seconded. I tried following the walkthrough but the game is so damn buggy and the walkthough is so damn outdated lmao

Aug 17, 2019
Unofficial Android Port for v1.3.3:

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway. I'm not going to spend money to become a google play developer for something that I'm going to do in my free time. Maybe in the future. Give Me Your Feedback through DMs.
Discord:

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 53 Votes