3.30 star(s) 53 Votes

Drill Sergeant

May 9, 2019
Unofficial Android Port for v1.3.3:

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway. I'm not going to spend money to become a google play developer for something that I'm going to do in my free time. Maybe in the future. Give Me Your Feedback through DMs.
Discord:
Thanks for the port. Someone should put it in the op.

Tenmocho

Feb 7, 2018
Yeah, i think so.
I've tried everything, but there is no chance to sleep with relatives. Screen stats tell: "marry me" but there is no way to have sex.
I really need a walkthrough for this
Im gonna give up till a hero decides to post a save till then I’ll just play somethin else

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
For some reason I can't seem to go on dates with Rita. As in I invite her and nothing. Can someone tell me te steps to see if I am missing anything or if it's a bug please?
All dates need to go and click on the travel icon. General_Practitioner 2020-01-11 06-26-58-89.jpg

FenrisWolfe

Aug 11, 2017
Now that the game is finished anyone thinking about modding it with "Extra Special" content? ;)
I'd do it myself but I have no clue how to program or do art in this engine.:cry:

duncandg

Aug 10, 2017
I've tried too many option to follow the sister/cousin route. i'll miss something then i'll wait for a walkthrough or a save

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Most scenes are good, however a walkthrough would be a godsend
Were stuck with what we have posted in the OP for walkthrough.

The exams do not have a walkthroug but the GF's do up to a point with some like the sister/cousin stops before we get to the sex scenes with her and I still have not figured it out yet.

Aqqh

Jul 12, 2017
General Practitioner [v1.3.3] [Bruni Multimedia] (2.16 gb rar market source)
448 mb rar unofficial market compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):

done by UnRen v0.7 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)

NOTE. I wrongly named archive 1.3.2, a copy/paste error, but this is 1.3.3. version from the OP, dont worry.
thanks whippetmaster for noticing and reporting this
so zippy link doesn't work
and this uploadheaven is trying to download some 2.7mb exe file.. ye, that aint gonna happen...

can we have mega link, please?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
so zippy link doesn't work
and this uploadheaven is trying to download some 2.7mb exe file.. ye, that aint gonna happen...

can we have mega link, please?
Uploadheaven will give you a popup page that you need to close to get the real download. x out.jpg

Reactions: Papa Ernie
3.30 star(s) 53 Votes