3.30 star(s) 53 Votes

the_high_king

Jul 16, 2017
Though there's not enough of the content that I'm specifically looking for, I just want to say congratulations for completing your game. It doesn't happen here often so it's something to be proud of.

beewuh

Dec 19, 2018
So I haven't been able to find anything pertaining to starting affair with Judith in this post. It seems a lot of people have asked but the general consensus is that it's bugged?

Last edited:

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
So I haven't been able to find anything pertaining to starting affair with Judith in this post. It seems a lot of people have asked but the general consensus is that it's bugged?
She can give you her phone number, but you can only call her (and date her) once. She has no additional content. No matter if she likes you enough to have sex with you or not, you can never contact her again.

There is actually a bug though: her name is removed from your phone contacts not only if you visit her apartment, but also if you have sex with Selma (the cuckoldress).
To fix this bug, line 405 of game\sex_encounters.rpy must be deleted:
Code:
    $ judith_sex_encounter = 0

Last edited:
Reactions: beewuh

beewuh

Dec 19, 2018
General problems with saving? It seems there may be a quick resource leak or something as I can go just one to two days before saving is bugged. It will get rid of the bottom bar then if you click on settings to save it always reverts back to previous day when loading it or closing down game then loading it.

I've gone through previous posts that seemed relevant but it seems it had some past issues that was caused to take you to the shop or something.

EDIT: So I seem to have fixed the issue, maybe. I had ran UNREN earlier and that may have been it so I unpacked the game again and just moved my saves into the fresh game folder.

However I have lost the bottom features entirely it seems. No Q.Save Q.Load Save Load ETC.

Last edited:

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
You are aware of the fact that you're using a release which is NOT the main one but in a beta branch exactly because I am trying to understand what's wrong with it by asking many different players to play it?

Typing "it's annoying... Bethesda level of bug" and other things is not helpful but also quite annoying itself since that's the point in having a Beta branch on Steam which is separated from the real one?

Gonnu

Jun 21, 2017
It's Funny to see people blaming bethesda games for bugs and forget how complexe they're games are. The more complex a game is, the more they come with bugs.These game here is more complex than average games here. It's easy to blame programmers for coding 16 hours/day and do sometimes error codes. Sry for my engrish i dont talk a lot here cause of my english but some guys here are too greedy.

Platuni

Jun 2, 2018
Which console cheat do you use when you are examining someone? The one where you can put their comfort level up? Love the game.

Spunkmeister

Donor
Mar 26, 2017
She can give you her phone number, but you can only call her (and date her) once. She has no additional content. No matter if she likes you enough to have sex with you or not, you can never contact her again.

There is actually a bug though: her name is removed from your phone contacts not only if you visit her apartment, but also if you have sex with Selma (the cuckoldress).
To fix this bug, line 405 of game\sex_encounters.rpy must be deleted:
Code:
    $ judith_sex_encounter = 0

Hmm, i'm having only the " sex_encounters.rpyc " in my folder with a bunch of weird symbols when i tried to open it with notepad++.

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
Hmm, i'm having only the " sex_encounters.rpyc " in my folder with a bunch of weird symbols when i tried to open it with notepad++.
You must use Unren (which includes the free utility unrpyc) to decompile the .rpyc files and get the .rpy sources.
Or just download the compressed version. ;)
You can't edit the .rpyc files with a text editor.

Reactions: Spunkmeister

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
Which console cheat do you use when you are examining someone? The one where you can put their comfort level up? Love the game.
This is what I have understood by inspecting the code. Of course, I could be mistaken.

If they are common patients (they do their annual physical exam), try one of these variables:
rep_male_adult_trust
rep_female_adult_trust
rep_male_elder_trust
rep_female_elder_trust
Their value goes from 1 to 18.
"Elder" means 51+ yo.
I am not sure how it works with children: they can't be fully undressed, maybe they don't have a comfort level.

Special patients have their own variable: usually it's something like PX_trust (X is the patient's code: eg. P4919697253_trust is Chester's trust) but Rita for instance has "rita_trust".
Get the compressed version (or use Unren, see my previous post), open the "game" directory, find the .rpy files with the patient's name and then look for "_trust": that's the variable. For special patients, it goes from 1 to 20.
The corresponding comfort should be equal to:

TrustComfort
1-3DISCOMFORT
4-6INADEQUATE
7-9STANDARD
10-12GOOD
13-15VERY GOOD
16-18OUTSTANDING
19-20FULL

Reactions: Platuni

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
In home_conv_siscug missing line 737:
$ home_conv_siscug_11 = True
Without the phone conversation will loop endless.
Thanks it also worked for me.

Bruni Multimedia

This problem 1.2.4 version of the game.

Living with sister.

It no longer gives choice like the walkthrough says, is there going to be an updated walkthrough for this very complex game?
Walkthorugh says this but you no longer get a choice it goes straight to "We should start from the schools."
Conversation 15
"We should start from the schools. Why don't you organize some teachings at the local high-school, for example?"
- "That's an excellent idea! I shall arrange that!":
o Starts quest “Drug Warning”
o Increase your relative Trust +3
- "I don't think so. It's up to politicians to arrange this kind of stuff.":
o Lose your relative Trust -3

Last edited:

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
Wtf is going on with save system. Every time i decide to save game it rolls me back on june 15th.
Have you used the new feature in the church and replayed some scene? Is the bug persistent if you close the game, restart it and reload the save? Can you share a save?
Any additional info is useful to pinpoint the bug, I guess.

Menpower

Jan 15, 2018
Have you used the new feature in the church and replayed some scene? Is the bug persistent if you close the game, restart it and reload the save? Can you share a save?
Any additional info is useful to pinpoint the bug, I guess.
Same bug happening too me and i think i accidentaly used church replay feature, bug is persistent and i can share the save game with you.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
There is a full walkthrough for Sister/Cousin relationship?
No but what is there should get you there, it just ends way early.
After getting through whats in the walkthrough just keep playing.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Bruni Multimedia

Have no idea whats going on but I have tried to invite her to dinner more than 6 times now and nothing ever happens.
General_Practitioner 2020-01-02 14-40-46-46.jpg

I have now chosen all 3 two times each and nothing ever happens, she does not show up. General_Practitioner 2020-01-02 14-45-11-04.jpg I chose to go to the park.

Says date at 8 pm General_Practitioner 2020-01-02 14-47-04-23.jpg and I go to the park during the evening and she never shows. General_Practitioner 2020-01-02 14-47-43-71.jpg

And if I stay at home MC just goes to sleep.

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 53 Votes