3.30 star(s) 53 Votes

Hentai_Man

Mar 20, 2020
Is anyone working on an Android version?

Also, I played this mid last year some time and I could have sworn a cousin comes to live with you and you have the option to start something with her? Yet I'm not seeing incest listed in the tags. Was that content removed, or am I thinking of a different game?

SidRay

Jan 10, 2019
I don't know if it's just me or something's wrong in the game but I just cannot get Erika to move in. I made her my girlfriend after Festival and played till Our Clinic and she never asked me anything about moving in. I then tried Staying fit and made her my girlfriend that way and still nothing happened in Our Clinic. Then only thing she does is ask me about the dead girl. Any help please....

Reactions: Paapi
Jan 21, 2020
good game and nice graphics, unfortunately the font size is too small to read eyestrain, and the 18+ scene doesn't regret shooting from a far angle, unfortunately for a game can be the peak, anyway thanks to the author for what

Reactions: Paapi

Geowraith

Jan 28, 2020
Interesting premise for a game. The medical angle is an approach pretty well implemented and took a lot of effort and research. Impressive when you think about the text entries and keyboarding to get it all in place. No over-the-top female body proportion, which can be rare for adult VN's.

There are some storyline problems where scenes do not match up... crossing branches and merging different subplots due to poor editing... not necessarily grammar, but jarring jumps back and forth between obviously differing paths. This is especially evident in last third of the game.

The Babylon 5 reference is a nice touch. Good inside joke for those fans familiar with B5.

No real replay value for me, but there is variety in branches if you find the medical diagnostic element engaging. I focused on the Elisa route and played to its conclusion.

Reactions: SexyFeetLover

Shuyan

Dec 7, 2017
please the walkthourght death
View attachment 178364

Overview:
You're a college student who's lustful desires have caused you to make horrible mistakes. But lucky for you, your best friend has found a way to manipulate time... You have the chance to go back and fix some of your mistakes... Will you correct the things in the past to make your life better or will you make it worse. You can make new decisions follow new paths try to get everything you desire or you just might continue to fuck things up... The only good thing is time is on your side. There are so many paths to follow... Will you help them make the good choices?
Thread Updated: 2019-09-14
Release Date: 2019-09-08
Developer: Motkeyz - - - - - -
VNDB:
Censored: No
Version: 1.0 PE P1
Language: English, Russian, Italian
Other Game: Sequel
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Keybindings:

Black/White Bug Fix:

This games can collect and send anonymous user statistics over internet to Unity if you allow it through the firewall. This is only to help the developers see how many people are playing, if you don't like it you can block it via firewall!

Old saves do not work with v1.0
For those that have the game already on PC, you can update with patcher below

DOWNLOAD
Win64: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD - -
Win32: MEGA - - -
Mac: MEGA - - -

Linux: MEGA - - -

Patches: -
-
Extras: CG RIP - - -
Thanks to anon for sharing the game, @Benjy for the CG RIP.

View attachment 110481 View attachment 172025 View attachment 110480 View attachment 172011 View attachment 110485 View attachment 110484 View attachment 172031 View attachment 172033
View attachment 172029 View attachment 110479 View attachment 172034 View attachment 110482 View attachment 110478 View attachment 110486 View attachment 110487
Thanks @crust for the OP. Been waiting on this one!

Gents to enable incest, swap out the 'names' txt doc in the WWW folder with the attached doc.

3.30 star(s) 53 Votes