3.30 star(s) 53 Votes

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Man, I even went and bought the game on steam as I said I would, but I really expected to be able to just reach the ending with the sister/cousin without hassle, now I find neither here nor on steam anybody managed to get it, apart from one guy who got it in a completely bugged playthrough.

I'm very disappointed about this. If the path is that difficult, there really should be a walkthrough for it.

Reactions: AdamJohn36

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
>be me
>read the news
>"patented in Washington a treatment for the coronavirus disease"
>author is an Italian doctor
>take a look at his picture
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I guess I know how to name the MC next time.

L0MBR0

Jan 19, 2020
Man, I even went and bought the game on steam as I said I would, but I really expected to be able to just reach the ending with the sister/cousin without hassle, now I find neither here nor on steam anybody managed to get it, apart from one guy who got it in a completely bugged playthrough.

I'm very disappointed about this. If the path is that difficult, there really should be a walkthrough for it.
Okay so I'll put this out there for anyone interested. I've done the good ending with the cousin / sister and there is one animated scene with her and the MC right at the end. So the deal is I'm willing to share my saved game file with good ending but in return I want the good ending with Erika. I got a hold of the dev on Patreon confirming a good ending with Erika but not how to pull it off (dev's too busy with the new game Yomi so never got back to me again). Key is Erika has to move in with MC (walkthrough confirms this) but I could never get her to do that. Yeah you can date her and have sex at your place but still won't get you the good ending. Dev's never gonna get around finishing the walkthrough so the way I figure we'll have to help each other out.

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
I don't know if it's just me or something's wrong in the game but I just cannot get Erika to move in. I made her my girlfriend after Festival and played till Our Clinic and she never asked me anything about moving in. I then tried Staying fit and made her my girlfriend that way and still nothing happened in Our Clinic. Then only thing she does is ask me about the dead girl. Any help please....
Her husband didn't asked it ??

Jul 24, 2019
to fix the start crash replace this file with yours in the game directory until the author updates it. they default delcared a var twice once in this file and once in the variable_declares file. from a skim of the code base this looked to be the better option to remove but hey your results may vary.

thanks to tarkorotsu for letting me know this -

"Once the download is done, you will notice it is called 643377_dlc1.rpyc. Delete the "643377_" portion and then proceed into the "game" folder and replace the old version of "dlc1.rpyc" there. Once that problem is settled, you are now able to start up the game with no crashes. "

Last edited:

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
Already completed? If I'm not wrong, I remember the Dev saying that this game would be completed in 2021 or 2022. Something happened?

Morgoth666

Mar 26, 2018
to fix the start crash replace this file with yours in the game directory until the author updates it. they default delcared a var twice once in this file and once in the variable_declares file. from a skim of the code base this looked to be the better option to remove but hey your results may vary
Thanks, runs smoothly now

Reactions: PoetnIknowit

Diocletian88

Oct 20, 2017
The fix that Bill Williamson posted does work though I think it might have lost some people as it was not too clear with what is to be done.

The file that is causing the game to crash on start up is "dlc1.rpyc" in the folder titled "game". In order to make the game work, you need to download the file from Bill Williamson's post. Once the download is done, you will notice it is called 643377_dlc1.rpyc. Delete the "643377_" portion and then proceed into the "game" folder and replace the old version of "dlc1.rpyc" there. Once that problem is settled, you are now able to start up the game with no crashes.

3.30 star(s) 53 Votes