3.30 star(s) 53 Votes

magistrate

Feb 2, 2019
Why in the fuck does rollback go back to the last scene, and not just back to the last sentence?

Edit: turns out the analytics message causes this when loading older saves. Please fix.

WindIsHowling

Aug 5, 2017
Two NTR events fire regardless of your choices. In both of them Rita will suggest NTR. MC gets the choice to shut her down at the cost of some trust penalty. After you shut her down during the second event, she never initiate NTR again (I think).
So the NTR is avoidable at some game cost? There's no NTR that is unavoidable if you make those two choices.

Harllot

Mar 19, 2019
So the NTR is avoidable at some game cost? There's no NTR that is unavoidable if you make those two choices.
In my post I was talking about Rita only. But to the best of my knowledge in all cases of cheating (whether on giving or receiving end) you have the ability to turn down the offer. I haven't done all the romance paths, but in the events that I've encountered the game gives you the option to avoid the NTR.

TheonS

Donor
Jun 23, 2017
So now that the game is completed does it enough content with claudia? I don't like the other characters much I just played the game for Claudia but there just weren't enough scenes and story with her

Reactions: Amr Ragheb

xRedhcp

Oct 4, 2017
This is my first time playing this game, so I wanna know if there's only one sex scene with Paul's mom, Judith

csieg

Dec 14, 2018
How do you get Judith sex scene? I have tried what other people have suggested but nothing seems to work.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I don't know if it's just me or something's wrong in the game but I just cannot get Erika to move in. I made her my girlfriend after Festival and played till Our Clinic and she never asked me anything about moving in. I then tried Staying fit and made her my girlfriend that way and still nothing happened in Our Clinic. Then only thing she does is ask me about the dead girl. Any help please....
This. I've done the same as many ways as I can seem to find and she never asks to be a couple at beginning of "Our Clinic" either. Has anyone got this to trigger? I've searched and found zilch, only the old walkthrough mentions it. Frustrating at this point to say the least (do to time it takes to get to Chapter 10 from scratch). Regards.

Edit: Fuckit, I'm gonna re-run and try the blackmail route as it's the only thing I can think of that I've not tried. It will take some time to do and report back which requires more Crown & Coke....

Last edited:

Harllot

Mar 19, 2019
This. I've done the same as many ways as I can seem to find and she never asks to be a couple at beginning of "Our Clinic" either. Has anyone got this to trigger? I've searched and found zilch, only the old walkthrough mentions it. Frustrating at this point to say the least (do to time it takes to get to Chapter 10 from scratch). Regards.

Edit: Fuckit, I'm gonna re-run and try the blackmail route as it's the only thing I can think of that I've not tried. It will take some time to do and report back which requires more Crown & Coke....
The only interaction that fires the option for her to move in is on 27th July. When you go to gym she must not be your girlfriend and her trust must be less than 50. Then select the devil option to invite her to change together in the locker room.

OnlyFriend

Donor
Nov 10, 2019
Regarding the relationship. You start as a stranger. At the bottom of the table you can find requirements necessary to trigger scene that allows you choose relationship with Claudia. It's the one where you talk in a park. To trigger it, you either have to have sex with Claudia during Rita's NTR story. Or you have to trigger at least one of the two kissing scenes: one during the Joy Faire (requires >= 85 trust with Claudia; must be tongue kiss), second in hospital when you're investigating the rival Clinic and Christina meddles on 5th January.

Regarding the points Friend vs Stranger: it's weird but that's how it's in the game. Rita's romance is even weirder because one of the two possible pre-conditions to marry her is that you have to marry Erika first. Possibly oversight by the author.
so I have to follow Rita's NTR story to get sex with claudia or happy ending with claudia ?

Harllot

Mar 19, 2019
so I have to follow Rita's NTR story to get sex with claudia or happy ending with claudia ?
Not anymore. The NTR or Kissing scenes allows you to change your relationship with Claudia to girlfriend or friend. In the 1.7.1 version, however, it is possible to get the sex ending while almost entirely ignoring Claudia and only focusing on the ending points (all of which are found in story events that are always triggered: trip to Canada, Claudia's birthday, Bob's fate)

Last edited:

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
not sure if its a bug or if there really are no patients but.. i have done the basic 3 exams.. unlocked waiting room.. and for the past few days its empty and keeps asking me for a code... is there supposed to be a patient list that changes daily or is it random and im just unlucky to get 0 visitors?
im new to the game so not sure if its supposed to be like this or not..

OnlyFriend

Donor
Nov 10, 2019
Not anymore. The NTR or Kissing scenes allows you to change your relationship with Claudia to girlfriend or friend. In the 1.7.1 version, however, it is possible to get the sex ending while almost entirely ignoring Claudia and only focusing on the ending points (all of which are found in story events that are always triggered: trip to Canada, Claudia's birthday, Bob's fate)
so hummmm. the ending with relatives just 1 sex scenes (no rita route) ?

OnlyFriend

Donor
Nov 10, 2019
The only interaction that fires the option for her to move in is on 27th July. When you go to gym she must not be your girlfriend and her trust must be less than 50. Then select the devil option to invite her to change together in the locker room.
blackmail Erika is this the only way to make her move in ?

3.30 star(s) 53 Votes