3.30 star(s) 53 Votes

xtr3mx7

Feb 10, 2019
Just started this game this week and damn, this game is bugged as hell.
I feel that's a complete waste of time that I cannot live with the girl of my choice.
I'm already past Aug 9th and I still can't have Erika move in.
Sorry, I'm dropping this game altogether!

Harllot

Mar 19, 2019
Just started this game this week and damn, this game is bugged as hell.
I feel that's a complete waste of time that I cannot live with the girl of my choice.
I'm already past Aug 9th and I still can't have Erika move in.
Sorry, I'm dropping this game altogether!
Erika will only move in when blackmailed during the early gym visit.

xtr3mx7

Feb 10, 2019
I'm in the process of re-writing some of the game script myself. I personally hate the forced NTR content with Rita. Originally Bruni intended to make it avoidable (optional) but never got that far. So it really sucks for people who are not into cu*king (myself included) because Rita is the ONLY romanceable patient in the whole game. So anyway, I have completely re-written her romance arch with a much improved ending and some extra scenes.

The bug with Erika's path has also been fixed.

https://f95zone.to/threads/general-practitioner-v1-7-1-bruni-multimedia.2863/post-3453218
Still the game contains way too much variables which in turns make events not happening.
For one instance, even the hired staffs are always day off when I go to the hospital.
What's the purpose of hiring staffs then? It really didn't help at all.

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Anyone knows how to bang Erika in the clinic ? I saw it in the CG folder but I just trigger the scene at home

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
General Practitioner: Emergency Procedures

Greetings fellow doctors!

A few days ago I realized that General Practitioner was 3 years old! Barely a couple months older than my firstborn son! And I was almost missing the rightful celebrations the game deserved!

GP made my debut into professional videogame development, it's a project I hold very dear for many reasons, and it's been a huge success since it's first Early Access release on October 2018.

Celebrating the game has been difficult this year because of my work on more fronts: Yomi Alliance, Episode 3 of The Coroner Saga and the upcoming Steam Summer Sales kept me busy a lot. Add to this my work to include new rewards for Patrons and the Covid-19 pandemic which slowed my project A LOT, hurting it on the financial side as well, and you get the idea.

Still, today I'm announcing you the second, upcoming DLC for the game: Emergency Procedures, coming on Steam this Summer for every owner of the base game.
Take difficult decisions in this brand-new, major content for General Practitioner which continues the story of the doctor.
Two years after the events in "General Practitioner" main game and DLC, The Doctor's fame kept growing. Finally he was chosen to lead the Emergency Department in Seattle's Hospital. Here you will meet new people, befriend or annoy some of them is up to you!
And when your romance partner from the first game unexpectedly appears things will become even more difficult!

Features:
  • 35 Emergency Room cases to enjoy (yes, thirty-five!)
  • 2 difficulty levels: Student or Doctor for the maximum challenge with no on-screen help available
  • A new romance option for the doctor
  • 6 new music tracks
  • 1920x1080 Full HD Resolution for the first time in General Practitioner
  • New sex scenes
  • New Medical tools and equipment to use
  • Choose the look of the doctor with 3 different new haircuts

This will mark the biggest update ever made since the game's release and will add a dozen hours of gameplay to an already big game (someone played it for more than 100 hours!!)

And did I mention the game will be free for everyone who bought the base game? :)

I hope you'll enjoy the news, in a few days I will give you the link to wishlist the game on Steam, it will do me a great favor!
Stay safe and healthy, the doctor's IN again!!!

Anthonyjid

Jan 30, 2018
When i start the game, this happen, can you help me please? Sin título.jpg
I downloaded the game 2 times this last update and is the same error

Anthonyjid

Jan 30, 2018
Anthonyjid,
In OP, a hotfix file for v1.7.2 is required. Did you copy and replace it with old file?
I just downloaded the file and extract everything in a new folder and when i tried to run the game that happened, this didn't happen with past updates before

nuttapon17

Mar 30, 2019
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 189, in script
python:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 189, in script
python:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 190, in <module>
renpy.execute_default_statement(True)
Exception: store.ada_trust is being given a default a second time.

Reactions: Anthonyjid

starshooter

Jul 27, 2017
I just downloaded the file and extract everything in a new folder and when i tried to run the game that happened, this didn't happen with past updates before
Anthonyjid,
In OP, see Patches: HOTFIX(v1.7.1)*
Go to https://f95zone.to/threads/general-practitioner-v1-7-1-bruni-multimedia.2863/post-3360352.
Save the attached file and replace the old file in the game as instructed.
I have same problem as yours, but after I replaced this file, the problem is fixed.

3.30 star(s) 53 Votes