3.30 star(s) 53 Votes

Harllot

Mar 19, 2019
Any way to end story with erika ??
Similar to Claudia, Erika too requires certain amount ending points to trigger her ending -- afaik it's 6 points required. Unlike Claudia, however, the ending differs depending in what relationship you were with her. I might create a table with all the points in the game that rewards these points if necessary.

Reactions: Paapi

RedRaven236

Jun 3, 2017
hi guys, trying to run the game for the first time but getting error shown in log file instead. I've tried to moved it to another directory and run it but it seems that's not the issue, any idea why is this happening?

EDIT: saw the hotfix, replace it and the game is running, i'm so sorry! >///<

Last edited:
Reactions: chessfort

chessfort

Nov 3, 2019
hi guys, trying to run the game for the first time but getting error shown in log file instead. I've tried to moved it to another directory and run it but it seems that's not the issue, any idea why is this happening?

same thing happened to me too

Jul 24, 2019

same thing happened to me too
you need the hotfix on the main page

Harllot

Mar 19, 2019
So here are the points you can earn to trigger Erika's ending. I haven't tested these yet. Also remember, that after accumulating at least 6 Erika points the ending you will see at the end depends on whether or not Erika is your girlfriend.

[High School Lecture Event]
When: November or December
Requirements: Must have had 15th home conversation with either Elisa, Erika, Rita or Claudia
Choices to make:
  • [+1] Talk about Drugs
  • [+1] I understand you, Erika
  • [+1] I am professional, ...

[Erika Legacy Intro Event]
When: December after 2nd week
Requirements: Must have met Kathlyn patient (appears in clinic after 22nd August); go to work
Choices to make:
  • [+1] Meet Gloria at the clinic

[Erika Legacy Event]
When: 23rd February
Requirements: None
Choices to make:
  • [+1] That must've been amazing
  • [+1] Confront her about the will
  • [+1] How do you feel, Erika?
  • [+1] I think we should marry then.

[Gloria Exam Sex Event]
When: after Erika Legacy Event
Requirements: Go to work
Choices to make:
  • [+2] I am faithful to Erika (if Erika is your girlfriend) or
  • [+1] Yeast infection -> I'd rather not (if Erika is not your girlfriend)
--------------------------------------------------

There are several points in game where you get to make Erika your girlfriend:
  • Go to work 7 days after sex with Erika
  • During Joy Festival have at least 90 trust with Erika and kiss her
  • At home after Joy Festival with Erika, have trust higher than 75 or lower than 25 and kiss her
  • Blackmail her, then on 26th September choose either option starting with [All right, ...] (one will also make her live with you)

Last edited:

sabinonet

Jan 25, 2018
I got an error

after talking to Erika outside the clinic about the dead girl, when I go to the waiting room computer, I choose "access computer and choose ..." and then "yes, paste the code" and then a message appears "0 - got an error" error message

and I can't go on with the story

Jul 24, 2019
I got an error

after talking to Erika outside the clinic about the dead girl, when I go to the waiting room computer, I choose "access computer and choose ..." and then "yes, paste the code" and then a message appears "0 - got an error" error message

and I can't go on with the story
thats not a ton to go on can you maybe include your save with exactly what you did to get the error like click for click or better yet a crash log? i can take a look this weekend if no one else wants to.

Bogman

Mar 10, 2018
hi, i am new to the game and i am trying to go on a date with rita.. i call and set one for 8pm...i asume it means evening and after that nothing...what do i have to do to go on a date wiht her?

themais

Feb 2, 2020
it doesn't work and tells me:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 189, in script
python:
python:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 190, in <module>
renpy.execute_default_statement(True)
Exception: store.ada_trust is being given a default a second time.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\Vincezo\Documents\mais\gioco\Nuova cartella\oggi\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\Vincezo\Documents\mais\gioco\Nuova cartella\oggi\renpy\main.py", line 578, in main
run(restart)
File "C:\Users\Vincezo\Documents\mais\gioco\Nuova cartella\oggi\renpy\main.py", line 143, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "C:\Users\Vincezo\Documents\mais\gioco\Nuova cartella\oggi\renpy\execution.py", line 908, in run_context
context.run()
python:
python:
File "C:\Users\Vincezo\Documents\mais\gioco\Nuova cartella\oggi\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\Users\Vincezo\Documents\mais\gioco\Nuova cartella\oggi\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "C:\Users\Vincezo\Documents\mais\gioco\Nuova cartella\oggi\renpy\exports.py", line 3495, in execute_default_statement
i.set_default(start)
File "game/variables_declare.rpyc", line 2507, in set_default
��CM�6m+Q�����s�!�t��~2��E: ��FMI��}SK�]���x�!X��J�G��j�鐠��h/���@�����"�8��L�o��H�Q-J�Z����&� X|�J��R�(�u����p�:�@ ��:

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
General Practitioner 1.7.1
Fri May 08 14:16:26 2020
what can I do thanks

Harllot

Mar 19, 2019
hi, i am new to the game and i am trying to go on a date with rita.. i call and set one for 8pm...i asume it means evening and after that nothing...what do i have to do to go on a date wiht her?
In the map, hit the button with a signpost in the bottom-right corner to initiate the date.

sabinonet

Jan 25, 2018
thats not a ton to go on can you maybe include your save with exactly what you did to get the error like click for click or better yet a crash log? i can take a look this weekend if no one else wants to.
ok here it's my save file and my steps

1 - go to the clinic
2 - waiting room
3 - access computer and choose an exam
4 - yes paste the code
5 - ENTER

Harllot

Mar 19, 2019
ok here it's my save file and my steps

1 - go to the clinic
2 - waiting room
3 - access computer and choose an exam
4 - yes paste the code
5 - ENTER
As far as I know, the Yes paste the code thing simply paste whatever is saved in your clipboard (CTRL + C). The code only accepts numerical symbols. If you pasted any non-numeric character it will result in the error.

sabinonet

Jan 25, 2018
As far as I know, the Yes paste the code thing simply paste whatever is saved in your clipboard (CTRL + C). The code only accepts numerical symbols. If you pasted any non-numeric character it will result in the error.
Ok

so for me to continue with the event "Checking the Medical Board computer" what should i do?

in the Official Walkthrough it says to go to the waiting room computer, and then what should i do?

Harllot

Mar 19, 2019
Ok

so for me to continue with the event "Checking the Medical Board computer" what should i do?

in the Official Walkthrough it says to go to the waiting room computer, and then what should i do?
If its regarding the dead girl I think it's an event that will fire automatically.

Jul 24, 2019
it doesn't work and tells me:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
python:
python:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\Vincezo\Documents\mais\gioco\Nuova cartella\oggi\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\Vincezo\Documents\mais\gioco\Nuova cartella\oggi\renpy\main.py", line 578, in main
run(restart)
File "C:\Users\Vincezo\Documents\mais\gioco\Nuova cartella\oggi\renpy\main.py", line 143, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "C:\Users\Vincezo\Documents\mais\gioco\Nuova cartella\oggi\renpy\execution.py", line 908, in run_context
context.run()
python:
python:
File "C:\Users\Vincezo\Documents\mais\gioco\Nuova cartella\oggi\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\Users\Vincezo\Documents\mais\gioco\Nuova cartella\oggi\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "C:\Users\Vincezo\Documents\mais\gioco\Nuova cartella\oggi\renpy\exports.py", line 3495, in execute_default_statement
i.set_default(start)
File "game/variables_declare.rpyc", line 2507, in set_default
��CM�6m+Q�����s�!�t��~2��E: ��FMI��}SK�]���x�!X��J�G��j�鐠��h/���@�����"�8��L�o��H�Q-J�Z����&� X|�J��R�(�u����p�:�@ ��:

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
General Practitioner 1.7.1
Fri May 08 14:16:26 2020
what can I do thanks
get the hotfix listed in the post

3.30 star(s) 53 Votes