3.30 star(s) 53 Votes

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
If anyone's interested the Steam release (official one, and buying it will support me) is 99% bug-free.

And Steam's summer sales are incoming. Free updates, no more patches to apply! It's a deal! ;)

ferrari355

May 12, 2020
Can someone tell me where to find the images folder? I checked every level of the game directory in my HDD and I don't see any images at all. Some events in the game says I've unlocked a new image in the galleries folder but there's no folder.

Also, when the game says I can see my staff details in the CODEX, it's not there when I go into it. My game's CODEX only has patients and the medical thingy. And what do the various staff do? Like Technician, Chief, Administrator.....how do they help in the game? Or are they just there for those who generate too much money in the game?

And the "heart" at the top left that shows a character's affinity towards the MC.....does nothing when I click on it.

The official walkthrough also doesn't help with any of the patient examinations.

What's going on? Can anyone help with my questions above? Thanks.

Calvin Kloin

Jul 24, 2019
I know there are rules on underage nudity or something like that but I'll ask anyway. It's not like I'm gonna rape anyone irl. How do I get complete Robyn Franklin event without censorship or limitation? I looked inside rpy file and it looks like there are content in it not appeared in the game. How do I unlock them? What code should I write or change? I don't really understand any coding so I'm sorry if I'm wrong

This bugging me so much I can't continue playing.

Last edited:

kaisersecchi

Apr 16, 2020
If anyone could lend a hand it would be much appreciated - I launch the game but am greeted with an error/crash log instead of the actual game, what should I do?

Lopgoldlover

Jan 6, 2018
i was playing this gmae before its completed.now i downloaded completed file and have an error script and game dont start.anyone can help pls?

Harllot

Mar 19, 2019
So if she is our girlfriend already she can't move with the MC ?
Not unless there have been some updates in the meantime. In the code the event that triggers her moving in with you is guarded by a condition that only becomes true when blackmailed early in the game.

Reactions: JujuFruit

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Weird. I don't remember ever seeing this one pop up before. And with an ntr tag, i would have tried it.
Oh, well. I'll try it now.

D

Deleted member 478848

can someone tell me how to get the good ending with the sister. I really dont understand how to get it and have sex with her.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I haven't played this game and I think whether to play or not. Do you recommend playing this game? Or not worth spending time on it? I will add that I don't like ntr. ntr is optional or not?

D

Deleted member 478848

If anyone's interested the Steam release (official one, and buying it will support me) is 99% bug-free.

And Steam's summer sales are incoming. Free updates, no more patches to apply! It's a deal! ;)
can you tell me what is the good ending with the sister and how to get it. Also its confusing i cannot understand how to have sex with her.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
can someone tell me how to get the good ending with the sister. I really dont understand how to get it and have sex with her.
Very few of the players have been able to get that, even I still have not been able to get it and I only play incest games.

It is very hard to get and all I can say is use the walkthrough and don't have sex with anyone is what I was going to do the next time I play.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Use the walkthrough with her. You can fuck around some but only for a while, like with the swingers. You must avoid the Doc girl from the conference, the assistant, invite Claudia and the daughter to the festival, help her with the investigation, not to bust in front of the husband, hire her for work of course, not to have anyone moved in when she arrives, don't promise the daughter that you'll get back her parents together, agree when you asked if she's your girlfriend around new year, I also haven't accepted the money from the mom, don't let her husband to go to jail, I'm not sure if I let her move out or not, I think I did, she came back eventually. Other than these, I don't remember anything significant right now, as for the points, after a while it should be clear which choices are the best for her, but you can always rollback if her reaction isn't good enough.

I haven't played this game and I think whether to play or not. Do you recommend playing this game? Or not worth spending time on it? I will add that I don't like ntr. ntr is optional or not?
I don't remember what the NTR was about, like who's Rita. Now you can turn it off though as it says in the changelog. For recommendation...well that's a tricky one. It's basically a doctor simulator, there's many trials and errors, you should defo use the walkthrough, and I don't know about the visual novel mode, but the original was a massive grindfest, the type that I won't ever replay again, even if I'd be interested in some of the other routes.

Very few of the players have been able to get that, even I still have not been able to get it and I only play incest games.

It is very hard to get and all I can say is use the walkthrough and don't have sex with anyone is what I was going to do the next time I play.
I managed to get it almost at first try, had to go back and be tricky about the assistant doc I think though. Other than that, with the wt, it's doable. She basically likes when you nice, hates when you're an ass, and family is a priority for her. Instead of being obnoxious, you have to be subtle and let her feelings develop naturally. I even managed to finish the game 3 months earlier than the wt said it would end.

3.30 star(s) 53 Votes