3.30 star(s) 53 Votes

Harllot

Mar 19, 2019
Got to admit that the VN mode has finally made this game worth playing. Just wish that there was more content with the MC's sister.
The VN mode looped me back to hockey game with aaron, then looped me all the way back to the beginning but this time the VN mode was turned off and managment was turned on again. So I'd advise to make saves periodically.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Is there any latest walkthrough ? or somebody tell me how to analyse person disease and suggetions ?
Read through the codex or save scum your way through.
After some time you get the hang of it.

So far as I can see there is no walkthrough for the exams only for the story with the NPC's you can have sex with but for the patients, there is no walkthrough for sex with any of the patients.

Hybris

May 9, 2017
The VN mode looped me back to hockey game with aaron, then looped me all the way back to the beginning but this time the VN mode was turned off and managment was turned on again. So I'd advise to make saves periodically.
Yes its really easy to think you are on the right path and then get locked into something else or as you found a bug.

SatansSausage

Dec 30, 2018
I have enjoyed this game (up to now), BUT, when trying to select my diagnosis for Ellen whatever I select takes me straight to the codex and I can not continue.
Anyone else having this problem? Even better, anyone have a cure (no pun intended)?

Harllot

Mar 19, 2019
I have enjoyed this game (up to now), BUT, when trying to select my diagnosis for Ellen whatever I select takes me straight to the codex and I can not continue.
Anyone else having this problem? Even better, anyone have a cure (no pun intended)?
Don't click on the text. It's actually a link to codex. Click into an empty space within the choice box.

Jamsalad

Mar 22, 2018
Do you get anyone pregnant or is there just pregnant chicks in this game?

They really need a "breeding / getting chicks pregnant" vs "chicks who are pregnant" distinction tag on this site.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Do you get anyone pregnant or is there just pregnant chicks in this game?

They really need a "breeding / getting chicks pregnant" vs "chicks who are pregnant" distinction tag on this site.
There is one you can get pregnant.
I think her name is Elisa and when you go to the city you can either have dinner with her or your sister/cousin.
You must have dinner with Elisa and fuck her brains out other wise she still gets pregnant with her husband.
This is the only one you can get pregnant.

Reactions: Jamsalad

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
my only complaint is text is far to small to read real eye strain and then of course the color too is a bitch reading
just started playing and so far thats my only 2 complaints

3.30 star(s) 53 Votes