3.30 star(s) 53 Votes
D

Deleted member 478848

can someone post a save file just before the start of relative/sister sex scene. I lost my save file.

Reactions: Amr Ragheb

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
can someone post a save file just before the start of relative/sister sex scene. I lost my save file.
That has been asked many times so do a search of this thread and you may just find one.

kenzikenzi

Sep 30, 2017
and me looking but not found any one share safes

TheRef

Aug 2, 2019
This game has bugs. I tested several times playing it on visual story mode and choices give random results missing content.

Nov 24, 2017
This is an okay game, sadly the codex is useless as it helps close to never in treatments, Plus treatments in-game are wrong to how they would work in real life forcing you to guess how to treat someone instead of using real knowledge.

GreekGeek87

Jul 25, 2020
Personally I don't like the grindy nature of this. The operations are too easy, but combined they take a lot of time.

minibw

Feb 25, 2017
Revisiting this after a while 'cuz it's honestly really entertaining and well done. Unfortunately it's still rather buggy. I was doing an exam at the hospital and every other choice seemed to lead to a crash.

There's also no way for me to access "Bondage Warehouse," even though I'd unlocked it, because it's not on the map and Aaron and Vanessa aren't in my contacts list.

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
I read in the changelog that now u obtain new scenes if u turned off the NTR.. how much NTR the game contains? And who is Rita? Looks interesting.. Im gonna try soon

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
Unofficial Android Port for v1.3.3:

Mega

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway. I'm not going to spend money to become a google play developer for something that I'm going to do in my free time. Maybe in the future. Give Me Your Feedback through DMs.
Discord:
U gonna update this port? I really try it :(

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hey can we really have someone pregnant and have a child in this game ?
Yes you can get at least 1 women pregnant and there is time for the baby to be born before the game ends.
Instead of having dinner with your sister/cousin you have dinner with this other women and if you hold your cards right you get to have sex with her that leads to pregnancy.

Reactions: Paapi and 606adit

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Finished this game 2 times. I still have no idea about how to end tge game with sister. Anyone guide me please

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Finished this game 2 times. I still have no idea about how to end tge game with sister. Anyone guide me please
Welcome to the club because many including me have not been able to get that ending.

3.30 star(s) 53 Votes