3.30 star(s) 53 Votes

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Did you manage to resolve this error? Stumbled upon the same myself
Just like the poster did you may have to many folders deep for the game to run.
To many folders like 4 before you get to the main game folder can cause the game not to run.

Xyyy

Jun 12, 2020
Is the ntr avoidable in this game? And who kind of ntr is present, if anyone can tell?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Is the ntr avoidable in this game? And who kind of ntr is present, if anyone can tell?
Yes it is and if I remember right only Rita can have it if you choose to or not if you choose not to have it.

mistwolf_2k

May 18, 2020
Yes it is and if I remember right only Rita can have it if you choose to or not if you choose not to have it.
If I am not mistaken, Bruni also made it so there was a redemption path for Rita. I cannot be certain since I honestly haven't played since shortly after the update to take the Canada trip.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
If I am not mistaken, Bruni also made it so there was a redemption path for Rita. I cannot be certain since I honestly haven't played since shortly after the update to take the Canada trip.
Yes you can get Rita to move in with MC and if that happens then no NTR but you can also go the NTR route with her for players who like to watch a love interest being fucked by other men. (I for one hate any game with NTR in it if it is not avoidable.)

mistwolf_2k

May 18, 2020
Yes you can get Rita to move in with MC and if that happens then no NTR but you can also go the NTR route with her for players who like to watch a love interest being fucked by other men. (I for one hate any game with NTR in it if it is not avoidable.)
Agreed. I was an avid follower of GP. It was the game that got me into this genre. I purchased it on steam. Once the ntr came out I started distancing myself from it. Not something I can even consider. nope.

Terry Bishop

May 17, 2017
Just like the poster did you may have to many folders deep for the game to run.
To many folders like 4 before you get to the main game folder can cause the game not to run.
I have just 2 folders. No odd characters, just English, no spaces. But I do play in VN mode. Do you think that could be a problem?

Syngames

Sep 27, 2020
How do you hire 1 of the 3 people that came to the interview I never had an option to choose or do I have to wait?

mistwolf_2k

May 18, 2020
How do you hire 1 of the 3 people that came to the interview I never had an option to choose or do I have to wait?
You have to go into the doctors office i think it is to actually hire them. There isn't a popup or anything else to do that. So it is just like hiring all the other staff.

Reactions: Syngames

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
When will this game be playable on Mac OSX catilina 10.15?
Sadly never. I stopped developing for Mac due to their policy about software notarization, its costs and the fact that every time I release an update I have to undergo the entire procedure over and over. This, added to the fact that Mac revenue is about 1% of the total one, made me realize it was not worth it anymore to develop for Mac.

I am very sorry about any discomfort this might cause.

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Agreed. I was an avid follower of GP. It was the game that got me into this genre. I purchased it on steam. Once the ntr came out I started distancing myself from it. Not something I can even consider. nope.
NTR content has been made completely avoidable from the game. There's a specific option in the settings as well for that.

3.30 star(s) 53 Votes