3.30 star(s) 53 Votes

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v1.9.1 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Harllot

Mar 19, 2019
I did the whole grind in a past version. At v0.25 my stats were at maximum. Over a hundred exams (wrong answer... back... right choice).
But story mode events take a long time to happen. So, you need to spend days, weeks, months, for each new event. An event takes place in September. The next in October. The next event can be in November or December or January. Too much time wasted clicking to make time pass.

In visual mode, you wouldn't have to spend so much time between the main story events.
You are correct, my answer was however for the current version of the game where visual novel mode is unplayable.

Reactions: RogMR

AlbiDartanan

Feb 7, 2019
+
interesting game
you can go back trough story with "scrolling" the mouse wheel (not the whole thing ....)
some people can learn little bit more trough this game

-
too much grinding (i get it - the money for employers and other stuff ) ,
too long time for story evolve
some employers when they are maxed out do "poor" job sometimes (failure ....)
it will be maybe ok when your MC is maxed out can see the right choice (not like now , pick a choice , it was wrong , scroll back + pick other choice until it is "ok " or " most likely ".... )

?
can you meet some people in the places (park , beach , gym , .......) without date
will be there open other places
will be there some possibility to make " naughty " stuff (now there is her sister but there is no possibility to do almost anything with her / i have chose the "normal" family root - it will be maybe interesting to corrupt her and maybe others )

FurFan

May 4, 2017
Anyone else getting error messages involving "rita_ntr_charles" or "rita_ntr_bj" not being defined? I'm also unable to view the Rita/Jose NTR scene in the apartment since nothing happens either after the initial scene with choices or that evening.

Aion_Abyss

Jul 28, 2020
What's the cheat for raising Vanessa trust?

EDIT: Nevermind, from reading the thread a bit, it looks like it's Vanessa_trust = xxx ?

Looks like you need to be either on the Aaron/Vanessa paths to gain the ability to purchase a car. That seems like an unecessary restriction.

Last edited:

Harllot

Mar 19, 2019
is the only possible way to have sex with relative is at the ending only ?
no thing during the game ?
If memory serves me well, if you enabled NTR content and let Rita have a fling (don't remember how far into the NTR content) then there is an event in which you can confide into your sister and she will have sex with you.

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I read "ntr" tag… whom will be? MC share the wife with other men? And how to do for obtain this path?

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
General Practitioner [v1.13.1] Bruni Multimedia

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.43 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 361 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 327 MB:

Note: Best way to download from MEGA and avoid the Download Limit is by using App, MEGAsync.

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Ghost'Xo

Oct 24, 2020
Anyone have link to cheats? Whenever I click on cheats on first post it takes me to last page of thread, not cheats

3.30 star(s) 53 Votes