3.30 star(s) 53 Votes

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
I liked the game at first because I thought I could have sex with patients (adults only), but after I saw that this was not the way of the game I ended up giving up. I gave up more because of that, but I would like to have a relationship with some of the girls, but for me this did not excite me to play, if I could not have relationships with patients, what was the purpose of making a sexual game about doctors, if you wanted creating a doctor game created a game just for that, so I gave up. But for the little that I played of the game I liked however for the reason that I explained, I didn't have the excitement of playing anymore.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
General Practitioner [v1.9.1] Bruni Multimedia

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.38 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 349 MB
Compressed Size Mac: 331 MB

Win/Linux:
Mac:

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
NEED ASSISTANCE! Ok, there seems to be something wrong I followed the walkthrough but I can't seem to bring the cousin to work and live with me. bobs suspicious points are also very low.
Just trying out the game in VN mode. And there seem to be some bugs in there. This thing you mention here happens to me too. Briefly before that point MC says something about already living together with someone else. In my playthrough he doesn't though. So I guess the script is messed up somehow.

Something similar happened earlier when I tried the Erika story. For some reason the game never lets MC kiss her, let alone have sex with her, as if the game thinks you are already in a relationship with someone else.

Ice piece

Jun 21, 2017
Just trying out the game in VN mode. And there seem to be some bugs in there. This thing you mention here happens to me too. Briefly before that point MC says something about already living together with someone else. In my playthrough he doesn't though. So I guess the script is messed up somehow.

Something similar happened earlier when I tried the Erika story. For some reason the game never lets MC kiss her, let alone have sex with her, as if the game thinks you are already in a relationship with someone else.
The VN mode is very buggy, in later parts of the game, the storylines are all over the place mix into one another, which makes it confusing, can't say anything about the current version I will wait for the complete tag.

Reactions: RogMR

New Kid

Apr 2, 2018
I liked the game at first because I thought I could have sex with patients (adults only), but after I saw that this was not the way of the game I ended up giving up. I gave up more because of that, but I would like to have a relationship with some of the girls, but for me this did not excite me to play, if I could not have relationships with patients, what was the purpose of making a sexual game about doctors, if you wanted creating a doctor game created a game just for that, so I gave up. But for the little that I played of the game I liked however for the reason that I explained, I didn't have the excitement of playing anymore.
But you can... Kiko and Rita are both patients you can have long relationships with, and there is a decent amount of flings you can have with others.

Reactions: KiraJames

RogMR

Sep 21, 2019
I had played v0.20 or 0.25. Story mode. With grind and everything. And I stopped because it was too grind. I decided to try again now that it has visual novel mode.

I played v1.9.1. Visual novel mode. Completely meaningless. I dismissed Vanessa from the first meeting, where it was to choose Vanessa or Bisexual boyfriend or both. I dismissed the two, but Vanessa became my girlfriend even though I rejected her in all situations.

If you don't like the medical part of the game, there is no point in playing story mode, with all the medical stuff.
And the visual novel mode is completely buggy.

I don't know if in story mode the MC's choices work correctly. I haven't tested it and I don't intend to try the story mode.

Reactions: Neyh698 and sdfa

Harllot

Mar 19, 2019
I had played v0.20 or 0.25. Story mode. With grind and everything. And I stopped because it was too grind. I decided to try again now that it has visual novel mode.

I played v1.9.1. Visual novel mode. Completely meaningless. I dismissed Vanessa from the first meeting, where it was to choose Vanessa or Bisexual boyfriend or both. I dismissed the two, but Vanessa became my girlfriend even though I rejected her in all situations.

If you don't like the medical part of the game, there is no point in playing story mode, with all the medical stuff.
And the visual novel mode is completely buggy.

I don't know if in story mode the MC's choices work correctly. I haven't tested it and I don't intend to try the story mode.
I'd say the best way to play the game if you don't really care about the medical stuff or you are not a fan of grinding is to simply keep your stats maxed using console commands. I enjoy the game that way since then I can just skip the unwanted medical stuff altogether.

Reactions: Jstain
Mar 5, 2018
I'm confused in the Clara event in the park I'm sure her interest was keen, but after the event the narrator say that things go bad... Maybe u should select something different, but I'm unable to... Not even sure how a successful event should look like.

Syazinhaus

Jun 26, 2020
hurm i don't catch up in this game.... i saw walkthrough everytime but the scenes from beginning always different from walkthrough.. hurm i need help.... i'm blur right now....

RogMR

Sep 21, 2019
I'd say the best way to play the game if you don't really care about the medical stuff or you are not a fan of grinding is to simply keep your stats maxed using console commands. I enjoy the game that way since then I can just skip the unwanted medical stuff altogether.
I did the whole grind in a past version. At v0.25 my stats were at maximum. Over a hundred exams (wrong answer... back... right choice).
But story mode events take a long time to happen. So, you need to spend days, weeks, months, for each new event. An event takes place in September. The next in October. The next event can be in November or December or January. Too much time wasted clicking to make time pass.

In visual mode, you wouldn't have to spend so much time between the main story events.

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Agreed. I was an avid follower of GP. It was the game that got me into this genre. I purchased it on steam. Once the ntr came out I started distancing myself from it. Not something I can even consider. nope.
Plus it is so out in left field for Rita's personality too.....

alman86

Jul 17, 2020
new to this. is there a walkthrough for the examination mode? because it seems like im not getting the full story with certain patients that have multiple visits that should have more (lacey)

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 53 Votes