3.30 star(s) 53 Votes

coolsebi01

Mar 8, 2019
well, if i try to start it, i get no error msg. it just instantly stops working and closes itself after starting the .exe

goatboy23

Jun 27, 2017
Im stumped on Claudia (I see several have been) is there a walkthrough just for her I seem like im screwed every way I go.

Harllot

Mar 19, 2019
Im stumped on Claudia (I see several have been) is there a walkthrough just for her I seem like im screwed every way I go.
https://f95zone.to/threads/general-practitioner-v1-13-1-bruni-multimedia.2863/post-3950677

I havent updated it for newer version, so if you see any discrepancy between the guide and your playthrough, let me know so I can see what changed.

I am getting an error that is causing an unrecoverable crash and I can't get beyond this scene in the game. Here is the top of the error so you can see where it is showing up:
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/faith_1.rpy", line 1180, in <module>
NameError: name 'visite_compleBlakesleed' is not defined
Try replacing the faith_1.rpyc in your game/ folder with the one in the attachment.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 2896487

Guys, here is the save file for letting Claudia (relative/Sister) stay with the MC.
View attachment 1-1-LT1.save
If you use this save file you will play the game from where the MC decides whether Claudia should stay with MC in home or not.

I played the story route and I got this option but I'm not sure if we can get the same in the VN mode.
Also, this is a android file save so I'm not sure if this is compatible with PC game.

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Seems like such a cool game, if you can get past the weird translation to English at times. Spelling is off in several areas too.
It forces these weird story lines on me as well.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Just really dumb things out of the blue which you can't ignore. I wasn't playing any of those story lines.
I just wanted to expand my practice, and make my sister fall in love with me. I mean come on, what's so wrong about that...lol
I haven't even had sex w anyone because I was waiting on the sister. Guess I messed that up.
Once you get your levels built up, it pretty much makes most of the map worthless as you don't need to go anywhere.
But boy I sure hope they add to this game and maybe fix these issues.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
just absolutely lovely
CRASH REPORT --->>>

goatboy23

Jun 27, 2017
Guys, here is the save file for letting Claudia (relative/Sister) stay with the MC.
View attachment 1009091
If you use this save file you will play the game from where the MC decides whether Claudia should stay with MC in home or not.

I played the story route and I got this option but I'm not sure if we can get the same in the VN mode.
Also, this is a android file save so I'm not sure if this is compatible with PC game.
I can not get that to work (had to copy and paste) any way you can share the file?

Thank you

Reactions: jiandao199802

herrbertold

Jun 7, 2017
ok, so I restarted after not plying for over a year, now I am trying to ask Rita on a date. I call her and she says yes and that we will meet at 8 PM, then nothing, where do I go or what do I click to make this happen?

kurosx

Oct 1, 2017
In the southeast of the map there's a place with a signpost-icon, named "Hospital/Date". Go there in the evening.

Vorng

Feb 14, 2018
I'm stuck on Monique's second visit, this pops up:

While running game code:
File "game / monique_2.rpy", line 769, in <module>
NameError: name 'visite_compleMoran' is not defined

craiglol

Jun 20, 2017
New here, I have tried going on dates. I call Rita, say go poolside 8pm. I show up that evening 8pm and she is not there. How do I get the actual date to happen?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
New here, I have tried going on dates. I call Rita, say go poolside 8pm. I show up that evening 8pm and she is not there. How do I get the actual date to happen?
3 post above yours.

soulstorm83

Dec 8, 2018

While running game code:
same problem

While running game code:
File "game/monique_2.rpy", line 997, in <module>

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
this has probably been asked before but is there a love ending with sister/cousin?
There is but it is very hard to get and you must choose the right answer in each and everyone of the convo's to get it.
One of the reason why I gave up on this and wish I never purchase it off of steam.
You miss the right answer just 1 time and you never get to the sex scene with her.
The answer is correct but it could be the wrong one for the scene.

Reactions: Mad Max: Creampie

Harllot

Mar 19, 2019

While running game code:
same problem

While running game code:
File "game/monique_2.rpy", line 997, in <module>
Try replacing with the file in the attachment. (Backup original first)

Reactions: Vorng

jughead004

Donor
Sep 19, 2017
Got a weird bug, where my game won't even start. Other ren'py games work but GP specifically doesn't wanna start. Here is my log.txt if you guys wanna check it out.

3.30 star(s) 53 Votes