3.30 star(s) 53 Votes

Harllot

Mar 19, 2019
I'm stuck on Monique's second visit, this pops up:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game / monique_2.rpy", line 769, in <module>
NameError: name 'visite_compleMoran' is not defined
same problem

While running game code:
File "game/monique_2.rpy", line 997, in <module>
NameError: name 'visite_compleMoran' is not defined
Try replacing with the file in the attachment. (Backup original first)

Reactions: Vorng

jughead004

Donor
Sep 19, 2017
Got a weird bug, where my game won't even start. Other ren'py games work but GP specifically doesn't wanna start. Here is my log.txt if you guys wanna check it out.

Dec 20, 2016
Any chance you know the variables for seeing who is living with you? I am trying to get Claudia to live with me, but based on the walkthrough, I think the game already has someone living with me? Or I messed something else up.

Edit: Never mind, I found it, they are the "conv_name" variables.

Last edited:

Gwarf

Apr 15, 2019
Try replacing with the file in the attachment. (Backup original first)
I'm getting a similar error when trying to finish Faith's examination:

While running game code:
File "game/faith_1.rpy", line 936, in <module>
NameError: name 'visite_compleBlakesleed' is not defined

Also got an exception when beginning Mark's examination with Kaplan, after asking him all the questions.

Last edited:

Harllot

Mar 19, 2019
I'm getting a similar error when trying to finish Faith's examination:

Also got an exception when beginning Mark's examination with Kaplan, after asking him all the questions.
I've already posted the fix in this thread for Faith. Check this page or the previous one. Regarding the Mark's examination I will need the exception because I can finish the entire examination without crashing.

Gwarf

Apr 15, 2019
My bad for not having seen Faith's fix, it did work for me. Here's the traceback of Mark's exception (it looked weird, so I just attached the whole file - I had deleted it earlier, so this is just Mark's exception, no other errors).

Harllot

Mar 19, 2019
My bad for not having seen Faith's fix, it did work for me. Here's the traceback of Mark's exception (it looked weird, so I just attached the whole file - I had deleted it earlier, so this is just Mark's exception, no other errors).
I still can't reproduce the exception. Nevertheless, based on the traceback I attempted a blind solution. Please, do backup the original file and let me know if it worked.

Feb 5, 2018
Code:

While running game code:
  File "game/faith_1.rpy", line 936, in <module>

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/rita_1.rpyc", line 22, in script call
    c���{_���;����I�a*E1���_u*�Q��)����L�t��4��l3?�a>�j�4�f�5��Xm<c˰�P�K>�(d����f,�>��}W�:���a���lL��&H��7QX�Ĭ�*��o^�D��9�h&S�i��i��i7�4���RW�%����i�0���9zv��3���@��A�L���j����b�23Q��M��;��,�Mf��5�.�g3|�
  File "game/clinic_choice.rpyc", line 1398, in script call
    c���{_���;����I�a*E1���_u*�Q��)����L�t��4��l3?�a>�j�4�f�5��Xm<c˰�P�K>�(d����f,�>��}W�:���a���lL��&H��7QX�Ĭ�*��o^�D��9�h&S�i��i��i7�4���RW�%����i�0���9zv��3���@��A�L���j����b�23Q��M��;��,�Mf��5�.�g3|�
  File "game/rep_elder_female.rpyc", line 81, in script call
    ;�T�����b[?!b1��NԔ�3]dٹ��k`

Code:

While running game code:
  File "game/faith_1.rpy", line 1180, in <module>

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/rep_elder_female.rpyc", line 81, in script call
    ;�T�����b[?!b1��NԔ�3]dٹ��k`

fsck

Aug 3, 2017
General Practitioner [v1.13.1] Bruni Multimedia

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.43 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 361 MB: MEGA
Compressed Size Mac: 327 MB: MEGA

Note: Best way to download from MEGA and avoid the Download Limit is by using MEGA App, MEGAsync.

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Hi, the link's no longer working :(

Any chance you (or anyone else) could re-upload the compressed version?

Thanks in advance :)

MeatWaffle

Sep 27, 2017
Play this one on story mode. Answering real medical questions fucken sucks. I mean if you wanna flip screens and spend a good portion of your time on google reading medical info then, this one is for you.

Ze_REn

Jun 9, 2017
General Practitioner [v1.13.1] Bruni Multimedia

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.43 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 361 MB: MEGA
Compressed Size Mac: 327 MB: MEGA

Note: Best way to download from MEGA and avoid the Download Limit is by using MEGA App, MEGAsync.

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Hello, thanks a lot for the compression ! Though, the Mega links are down :p ! Thank you :)

mantismerc

Aug 14, 2019
Requested by fsck (Request Ticket)
If you want a game compressed or want to help the community with more crunched versions, join us at Game Compression Requests 2.0 and post your requests or compressions!

I did some initial testing, and seems to be working. I didn't reach an animated scene, but the videos individually are working in VLC at least. I do not know if the Mac/Linux/Win 32-bit version works, only tested on Windows 10 64-bit. I only left the dependencies for all platforms untouched from the original zip.

Disclaimer: I did encounter an error while extracting with UnRen, but it still extracted 99.99% of the archive.rpa from the looks of it. There's likely some kind of file missing as a result of an error I couldn't avoid while attempting the compression. Sorry!

If it breaks for certain scenes, it was not intentional and should use the official version instead!
This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

General Practitioner [v1.13.1] [Bruni Multimedia]

Original All Platforms: 2.42 GiB
Lite All Platforms Rar Size: 300 MiB
Lite All Platforms Size on Disk: 446 MiB

I'm pretty sure the 32-bit launcher that the older versions Ren'Py supplies is giving these antiviruses false positives.

Tools Used: XnConvert 1.85.1, YAC v2.1

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 53 Votes